• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

ok guys question:

i have been watching anime for years but...does anyone else have trouble keeping up with character names? in particular japanese phonetics? if i spend more than a day or two without watching an anime and someone mentions a non-MC i have to have a second tab open with names and pictures.

LordCanti

8jqFywk.jpg

ok guys question:

i have been watching anime for years but...does anyone else have trouble keeping up with character names? in particular japanese phonetics? if i spend more than a day or two without watching an anime and someone mentions a non-MC i have to have a second tab open with names and pictures.

Not really, unless they've picked incredibly similar names for two characters.

For instance, this episode had Mako and then... Ma....something.....

The girl VO'd by Marina Inoue, with the hurt arm.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wasn't a fan of this episode like everyone else.

I know I'll still be watching this until the series is over but just wasn't feeling this one.

PK Gaming

Episode 4

Well that was a ton of fun. Ryuko should run around in her PJs more often. I hope Maiko shows up again, she was amazing.

EDIT: This episode reminds me of GL's 4th episode, but it was actually good

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Episode 4

That was fucking legit. Hilarious, wacky, really great timing, lots of awesome character reactions. I laughed so hard through most of the first half. Just when I thought the best was over, they got me again with the final parts of the gag. Fantastic episode. If this is what the staff does for episodic fun, they could do it for 100 episodes and I would be entertained. Reminded me A LOT of Abenobashi. Good times.

Cept Abenobashi was actually good most of the eps.

This ep 4 not so much...

kiyomi

Episode 4

Filler episode? More like best episode yet. The scene where they're in the armoured bus was amazing, as was the way the suit was delivered to Ryuko.

I'm wondering how or if they can keep this energy up for two cours, though.

Top Bottom