• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

TheOGB

Banned
Holy shit those Grill la Hill pics I'm dying

also these
5dkcb2i.gif

gRUVKaL.gif

Sewing guy reminded me fuzzy eyebrows in flcl.

I am going to give you two pieces of usefull information.

I would like to join the hentai club

Plz let hentai club be realz

LordCanti

I'm going to have to buy the ridiculous letter opener now, aren't I?

Sewing guy reminded me fuzzy eyebrows in flcl.

I am going to give you two pieces of usefull information.

I would like to join the hentai club

Plz let hentai club be realz

I want the hentai club to have like 100 members, but none of the members know the identities of other members. Their club meetings involve picking a secluded spot on campus and spying on other clubs with binoculars bestowed upon them by Satsuki.

rexor0717

Wow! I fucking love this show, what a great episode. And there is going to be some nips next episode (lol)? I really hope that Sexy Sensei goes back undercover, because I love his "transformations".

TnK

HYPE indeed.

In other news, some neat genderswap fanart
not in battle mode, thankfully/unfortunately.
:

Kabamaru_ost_cover.jpg
133595.jpg

Oh man they look like Shizune and Kabamaru from Iga no Kabamaru. In that show, Shizune is also the leader of the school and is in opposition to Kabamaru. Dunno if their design was intentional to this show, except they are the female versions of these two.

If anyone did not watch this show, DO IT. It is one of my top 3 favorite animes of all time.

EDIT: Why is Mako loved so much? I find her somewhat average really, her family are far more interesting.

LordCanti

Wow! I fucking love this show, what a great episode. And there is going to be some nips next episode (lol)? I really hope that Sexy Sensei goes back undercover, because I love his "transformations".

What makes you say that? They've avoided showing any thus far.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Loved Tsumugu!

Another great episode. Interesting worldbuilding going on, character development, good action, comedy, etc, etc. Friendship bits were touching too, I enjoyed how the ridiculousness of
"she talks to her only piece of clothing"
panned out in regards to Mako and Senketsu.

Bet it was Ryuko's mom.
Yep, that crossed my mind too.

They're going to have one of those random Mako interruptions during the main fight in every single episode, aren't they. Sometimes it's better to show a bit of restraint...
I like and laugh at the
Mako speeches
but I also hope they show some restraint, I felt it dipping its feet in the overused pool in this episode.

I'm going to have to buy the ridiculous letter opener now, aren't I?
lol, glad to see I wasn't the only one. A
miniaturizing skill
is the best advertisement that thing can ever get.

DominoKid

tumblr_mvk0r5JunQ1rx9csgo1_400.gif

convenient as fuck. i was wondering how she carried that thing around.

i love the random Mako speeches. i look forward to them each week just for the visual fuckery.

Squishy3

tumblr_mvk0r5JunQ1rx9csgo1_400.gif

convenient as fuck. i was wondering how she carried that thing around.

i love the random Mako speeches. i look forward to them each week just for the visual fuckery.
The most important thing about this is that it means that the sword scissor letter opener is now canon.

5Zbi4Py.jpg

Evilisk

Just watched episode 5.

I'm still getting my thoughts together but I really enjoyed it. It was also nice to get more world building for once instead of just info about the uniforms only.

Though I'm wondering, since the
Gardening Club Captain returned halfway through the episode, does that mean that the guy just knocked out the Club Captain at the beginning of the episode?

Squishy3

Just watched episode 5.

I'm still getting my thoughts together but I really enjoyed it. It was also nice to get more world building for once instead of just info about the uniforms only.

Though I'm wondering, since the
Gardening Club Captain returned halfway through the episode, does that mean that the guy just knocked out the Club Captain at the beginning of the episode?
Episode 5 spoilers:
The guy that was beaten at the beginning of the episode was the terrace garden manager, while the guy that showed up midway through the episode was the backyard garden manager.

Evilisk

Episode 5 spoilers:
The guy that was beaten at the beginning of the episode was the terrace garden manager, while the guy that showed up midway through the episode was the backyard garden manager.

Ah okay, I got confused since they both looked the same to me lol

I'm a bit sad, because I liked the visual of her carrying around the case. Also her outfit from the first ep. >.>

I agree, I thought carrying around that case looked great! Hopefully it's not the end of it.

As for the outfit.. I like the current one. Though I think I like her best out of one. huhuhu :3

Ah okay, I got confused since they both looked the same to me lol

I thought the same thing at first, wasn't until I was skimming through it after that I realised.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information.

1.) This was another good episode....not to mention they got their budget back.

2.) I'm starting to dig Mako's random speeches.

Looking forward to the next episode since it appears to be about
building character on the other villains.

Episode was severely lacking manservice, but otherwise pretty great. B+. Would watch again.
Did you miss the part where
ya saw Tsumugu's ass when he was working on something?
Not to mention the preview for the next episode.

hey guys what if

no guys seriously listen to me for a second

hey guys what if the show has garnered so much notoriety that investors are flying cash directly into the producer's veins and we no longer have flash animation episodes?

rexor0717

So this show is about the relation between people and clothing, or the lack thereof. So how far do they(can they) take the nudity? With a name like Nude Beach, you gotta expect that this is a important part of the show.

LordCanti

So this show is about the relation between people and clothing, or the lack thereof. So how far do they(can they) take the nudity? With a name like Nude Beach, you gotta expect that this is a important part of the show.

I think it's pretty clear that female nipple is right out of the equation. Splaying her legs open on spikes and having a guy demand she strip in the bathroom while he's beating her/holding her at gunpoint are right in though.

IS it me or did Mako
wear no bra through this episode, or when she took off Ryuko's she took off hers and gave it to her during the monologue?

TheOGB

Banned
IS it me or did Mako
wear no bra through this episode, or when she took off Ryuko's she took off hers and gave it to her during the monologue?
I don't think she ever does.
Easier to provide that "clueless girl in compromising postions" fanservice that way :V

LordCanti

Heh heh...Shimapan...alrighttttttt.

She did have a bloody nose which was conspicuous by the fact they didn't explain it at all.

She fell face first into a wall and got a bloody nose.

I also don't think she'd
hit them with brooms after he'd already dispatched them all with needles.

LordCanti

He probably just sprayed them down after she gave them a beatdown.

Besides, I don't think Nudistman has hanging bombs.

FINAL BOSS

Spy more like. Satsuki and Co were watching the whole thing, so if she's powerful, they'd know all about it.

I didn't notice the hanging brooms the first time. It would definitely be odd if he had done it, I suppose.

rexor0717

Yeah, I'd love it if Mako had some kinda of secret. I guess we'll have to see, but we already know that her speeches are pretty powerful.

Defuser

Kill la Kill Epsiode 5
Who the hell do you think I am?! My needle is the needle that will pierce the Heavens!

Tsumugu the gun needle wielding badass voiced by the Katsuyuki Konishi who voice Kamina of Gurren Lagann.

Top Bottom