• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Zaibach

Banned
Incredibly silly show in a very tongue in cheek sort of way, getting massive FLCL vibes from it which is good.

I know its being self-referential and satirical with the outfits but it would have gone down better had the main character not looked so young.

When will anime leave this whole high-school student politics stuff behind, don't they have colleges and Universities in Japan?

cntr

Banned
When will anime leave this whole high-school student politics stuff behind, don't they have colleges and Universities in Japan?

From what I hear, the Japanese view highschool as the most enjoyable and significant part of their education, not university.

The dick smacking was interesting.

tell me more
b2AMJAL.gif

From what I hear, the Japanese view highschool as the most enjoyable and significant part of their education, not university.

I don't know if the word is enjoyable, but their cultural fascination with adolescence is just about the same as the western fascination with early adulthood.

Raxus

I really hope Kinagase shows up again soon. I'd be a shame if every episode played out Ryuko vs. one of the elite four for the next 3 episodes

7Th

Well,
either Inumuta is actually a girl or they're skipping to Nonon; that's what the narration implied.

wonzo

Banned
Inumuta's probably letting Nonon battle in his place so he can collect more "information" or he's planning on stabbing Satsuki & Co in the back bigtime.

Evilisk

Well,
either Inumuta is actually a girl or they're skipping to Nonon; that's what the narration implied.

Inumuta is a girl, Nonon is a guy

ShymalanTwist.jpg

Also I would totally be up for Nonon being up next episode but is Satsuki really going to let them do that?

Inumuta is a girl, Nonon is a trap

ShymalanTwist.jpg

Also I would totally be up for Nonon being up next episode but is Satsuki really going to let them do that?

btw the T word is bannable word.

crazy i know but just giving ya a warning. many an unsuspecting poster have been hit by the hammer for not knowing.

btw the T word is bannable word.

crazy i know but just giving ya a warning. many an unsuspecting poster have been hit by the hammer for not knowing.

It apparently isn't bannable when referring to a fictional character.

...or something like that. The rule still confuses me.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I loved Dogs, but I never finished it cause it took so long to update.

And because the plot makes no sense whatsoever it's just random chiaroscuro gun-fu.

Gartooth

I haven't been posting in this thread, but I look forward to seeing a new episode of this show every Thursday. Definitely my favorite anime of the year! I love the cast of characters and just the general silliness of this show. I guess my only criticism is that the plot can be a little simple at times, but it makes up for it by being entertaining as hell to watch. (I can't count how many times I repeat viewed some of Mako's pep-talks)

Top Bottom