• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

rexor0717

Fuck, every episode has been better than the last. I won't say much since its not up in english yet, but I had a big grin on my face through the entire thing.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It is and it sucks not knowing when it will be up. If they said an hour or two hours or whatever, I could bear the wait.

It is even more agonizing knowing that it is out in other languages and others have watched it and may post things in this thread.

Maybe the guy who does the English translations isn't awake yet.

Anywho, impressions:

Mako once again proving why she's the best. Props also go out to Ryuko's dad. That is one badass old man. I also really liked Ryuko's crazy form. It reminded me of one of the enemies from Resident Evil Revelations. Anywho, glad we're out of the tournament stuff already. Though I don't see why Satsuki had to do all that just to attack the southern institutions. I'm assuming someone with even just a one-star uniform could completely annihilate any normal school. Maybe there are other schools with super powered freaks in them. If so, it may be just the thing Ryuko needs to level up in order to take on Nui. She sure as hell ain't beating her the way she is now. That girl is scary. Really interested to see where we go from here. Overall though, I give this episode an 8 out of 10. Not bad, but nothing too mind-blowing.

TheOGB

Banned
So
why is he erect

Luckily for me, I know Spanish. So long, suckers.
lxYWOk0.jpg

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
Seriously, Nudist Beach does not seem like too big a threat to the Kiryuuin empire at this point.

We've only met two of them. Only one of them has actually fought anything and he was an original research assistant of the first kamui. I'm pretty sure there is a whooooole lot more to them than we've seen.

And the best thing is that the spanish translation is a better one than most of the unoffcial transaltions. Castillian spanish FTW.

What an amazing episode, second half of the series is going to be nuts. Still seems that next episode is
an emo Simon one, like when Kamija was killed. Hope its only one episode though, or even better, only half of it

About the episode
love the fight between Nui and Matoi's father, what a badass. The eye part was amazingly cool. Mako was amazing in this episode, I was afraid at one part that she was going to get killed. Ryuko's monster form is scary, and the movements of Nui while fights are awesome, such a crazy antagonist.

Satsuki was really cool in this episode, but I still dont understand her taking out the rest of schools plan, is to get enough power to destroy her mother.
And if Ryuko's kamui is her father, does that mean that Stasuki's one is also her father?

One silly thing, loved when Mako said: "Im the Doctor's daughter!" I just imagined his father dressed as one of the Doctors lol

rexor0717

I love it when Mako get recognized for being the awesome character that she is by other characters. This episode had plenty of that, so I was pleased.

Chariot

are there any translation differences between underwater and crunchyroll?
I know they call goku uniforms god robes or something but anything else major?
Sadly I don't know, never watched the Underwater subs and atm still waiting on the download to finish. Since its the only avaible download, thousands of KLK fans are preying on it rightnow. ;__;

LordCanti

Habla Espanol! Episodo muy grande sans pantalones burro!

It was gud.

The animation budget got blown all in one load. It's kind of a bummer that Nui actually is the one that killed him (probably) since the hair didn't match at all, but whatevs.

Mako for life.

TheChits

That may just be my favorite episode yet.
Berserk Ryuko/Senketsu looks awesomely grotesque and Satsuki is a complete badass. My main man Tsumugu is gonna have to step his game up to avoid jobber status now :(

That may just be my favorite episode yet.
Berserk Ryuko/Senketsu looks awesomely grotesque and Satsuki is a complete badass. My main man Tsumugu is gonna have to step his game up to avoid jobber status now :(

Nudist Beach can't even compete right now. Berserker Ryuuko was just shrugging off those needles.

Top Bottom