• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Im glad KI is finally getting some merch but that shirt is kinda weak sauce IMO. Eightysixed has some really sick designs, especially their Skullgirls stuff, I'm gonna wait to see what their future KI designs look like.

shaowebb

Made this earlier for KI folks and then realized it would be better posted here than over in FGW. Have fun not thinking about it everytime Hisako does that move now. ;)

qnF0lsx.gif

Lengusta

Banned
Every since Friday I’ve only been able to play one match even invites don’t work for me anymore. 90% I fail to reach the matchmaking servers or it just searches forever. My nat claims it's open in the setting section. Anyone know what could be the problem? What I could do to fix it?

remz

Looks great. I want to see Orchid!

On another note, Ive watched the first 2 episodes of the Street Fighter V Fundamentals - With Professor Gootecks and its great, is there anything like this for KI?

Orchid specifically would be nice, haha.

Just try and apply the concepts in that video to KI. The same stuff holds true, main difference is when you win spacing in KI you gotta convert it to a combo. Orchid is a perfect character for this because her walk speeds and normals make her great if you have good fundamentals

Just try and apply the concepts in that video to KI. The same stuff holds true, main difference is when you win spacing in KI you gotta convert it to a combo. Orchid is a perfect character for this because her walk speeds and normals make her great if you have good fundamentals

Ok cool. that makes sense, thank you.

Announcer Comparison for 2015. Which announcer is your favorite?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX_TjdYd9uw

Mike is the only good one. Chris' always seem to trail off poorly at the end, and ARIA's all sound artificially too deep.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Considering the entire string of teases leading up to E3... i would assume we get an announce at gamescom

There was an interview with Phil at the Xbox China event posted to gaming side today. He mentioned the Win10 version of KI and said we'd be hearing more about the cross play etc at gamescom.

There has to be Season 3 news next week.

There has to.

Was there video of Shago's moves posted previously?

I've been away from this game for way too long. Now that I can stream it on my pc with my 360 stick I feel alot more motivated to play this game. I could use some more friends on my list so I can play and get better. I switch between Jago, Cinder, and Combo. XBL is FadedRevolution

.la1n

There was an interview with Phil at the Xbox China event posted to gaming side today. He mentioned the Win10 version of KI and said we'd be hearing more about the cross play etc at gamescom.

There has to be Season 3 news next week.

There has to.

Was there video of Shago's moves posted previously?

No video of Shadow Jago's new move set as far as I know. I'm as happy as the next guy he's going to be a full a character but a video breakdown isn't what I want out of Gamescom KI news.

No video of Shadow Jago's new move set as far as I know. I'm as happy as the next guy he's going to be a full a character but a video breakdown isn't what I want out of Gamescom KI news.
There's no way they'll show a video of Shago at gamescom. I just hadn't seen the Evo panel and didn't know his moves were mentioned at all.

I'm betting on a S3 announcement next week
I've been away from this game for way too long. Now that I can stream it on my pc with my 360 stick I feel alot more motivated to play this game. I could use some more friends on my list so I can play and get better. I switch between Jago, Cinder, and Combo. XBL is FadedRevolution
I'll add you man. Always looking for people to spar with. Just started learning fulgore and I'm terrible with him

Sydle

Hopes rising, but I'll keep them in check. I think the breaking news could be the PC port's release date. There was someone on the KI community forums claiming to have talked to a IG dev and suggested the PC port has been in the works for a while.

Yeah getting to Killer rank has pretty much ruined this game for me.

Getting beaten is cool with me when I'm learning but matching against folks in the top 32 and getting shit on constantly is no fun at all

I do wonder what they would do for the ultra edition this go around since the two arcade classics have been covered.
Maybe an extra character or two instead of a port? I expect more accessories and costumes. Maybe for Season 1 and 2 characters.

So if we hear nothing at Gamescom it's safe to say we're either not getting season 3 at all or its very far off.

vg260

What's the best/cheapest deal for the full package thus far?

There was one a few weeks ago for 50-60% the complete package :/ I don't recall the exact price, but It was probably the best deal.

Sounds like it's just going to be PC stuff at Gamescon. Looking forward to that at the very least. Whenever KI PC comes out is when I'm upgrading to Windows 10.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I mean I doubt KIC knows anything we don't, probably just hyped from the gameplay in the GC trailer.

That said..yeah I'm fully expecting S3 to be announced tomorrow with maybe a peek at the new UI/HUD. If it's not KI hype is going to fucking plummet and people will seriously start to question if S3 is coming anytime in the foreseeable future.

Not getting my hopes up for season 3.

It would be nice but I don't know, the fact that they're still working on Shadows and Shadow Jago just makes it still seem too early.

.la1n

It would be nice but I don't know, the fact that they're still working on Shadows and Shadow Jago just makes it still seem too early.

Technically they could launch season 3 with finished shadows, Shadow Jago, and one new character to start things off.

hwalker84

I think they're getting ample time for Season 3. No rush. Let Iron Galaxy mature into Season 3. I predict maybe an announcement of the PC release and true end of Season 2 with Shadows, etc. I don't think we're getting Season 3 until mid next year. I'd bet $1000 that if you snuck into IG and got your hands on to something you're not supposed to they have at least a few Season 3 players at least at the wire mesh stage.

Top Bottom