• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

The Flash

Banned
Do we think Season 3 has a res bump to 1080?

I saw that post in the other thread that you're referring to and was wondering where he came up with that. These could be from the PC version for all we know.

cfarbyfaceoffground-83a68c7fa2214efea250314f4ed988cc.png

cfarbyfaceoffjump-977dd457abe840de966ec14446d00dfe.png

do we have any idea when the embargo is lifted?

maybe adam/keits is listening and can enlighten us

Shouldn't it be Tuesday with the rest of the stuff? Anyways I went into the bathroom turned off the lights and said "nerf" into the mirror 3 times, so maybe Keits will show up. Also I really hope along with a release date we get a full version of the Arby, Kim Wu, and Rash theme that we can listen to on soundcloud or something.

Shouldn't it be Tuesday with the rest of the stuff? Anyways I went into the bathroom turned off the lights and said "nerf" into the mirror 3 times, so maybe Keits will show up. Also I really hope along with a release date we get a full version of the Arby, Kim Wu, and Rash theme that we can listen to on soundcloud or something.

I want an exact time. I'm expecting 10AM....but not sure if it's going to be EST or PST

The Flash

Banned
I'm gonna f*cking lose it. Been waiting for this on PC since forever!

Any update on the PC version? I'm a bit out of the loop I guess

Pc pc pcpcpcpc pc pc? Pcpcpc pc pc pcppc pcpc. Pcpc pcpc pc...

Oh my god I want to play this game on my PC so bad IT'S KILLING ME. Let's go march, hurry the f**k up!

My PC is so ready. GIVE IT TO ME

We know

Been getting back into the game lately. Still just as fun as ever. Jago is always my go to character, but I've been trying to expand to others. Right now I'm practising with TJ. I remember really liking him at the start of Season 2, but I couldn't adjust to the auto-barrage/advantage ender update. I think I'm starting to get the timing down for it, but sometimes I'll still end up putting in my next input to early or too late. Oddly enough, I also found TJ was easier to play with combo assist off.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
How is this sad?

If your options were, for example, the end of October or the start of November, you'd prefer the start of November?

It is pretty weird, when you feel like your month is centered around an event, and when you finally get it... you realize the rest of said month has all passed you by.

It doesn't really matter in the end, but man does it feel annoying during the wait.

After seeing the ABOMINATION that is young conker, I am incredibly glad we got the team we did. Appreciate their passion more than ever

Also:

A5GqfMl.png

YESSSSS

The Flash

Banned
After seeing the ABOMINATION that is young conker, I am incredibly glad we got the team we did. Appreciate their passion more than ever

Also:

A5GqfMl.png

YESSSSS

A new proper Conker sequel is impossible with today's culture. It's not safe to offend anyone anymore. A dead IP being used to demonstrate new tech is the only joke that MS can utilize Conker for and they know it.

Back on topic: Woo! Glad Chris was able to record new lines.

A new proper Conker sequel is impossible with today's culture. It's not safe to offend anyone anymore. A dead IP being used to demonstrate new tech is the only joke that MS can utilize Conker for and they know it.

Back on topic: Woo! Glad Chris was able to record new lines.

But does he have to look like this:

a6UTwq7.png

why ;~;

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???

Also:

A5GqfMl.png

YESSSSS
HUMILIATION

a man can dream

Edit: WAIT THAT CONKER ABOMINATION IS REAL

WHAT THE FUCK BURN IT TILL ITS DEAD

dankir

I hope its more than just an Arby stream. I want S3 information, new interface/new character select Ultra combo pack content, release date, etc!

I hope its more than just an Arby stream. I want S3 information, new interface/new character select Ultra combo pack content, release date, etc!

Hopefully tomorrow we hear about a lot of this from the press. I'm also hopeful that they'll be showing off the new UI on stream as well.

Also, Keits, if I can make one request. Please show us Kim Wu's accessories tomorrow, provided that it's feasible in the build you'll be showing.

The Flash

Banned
Arbiter stream tomorrow, 4 PM CST.

http://www.ultra-combo.com/arbiter-live-stream/

Edit: Stream moved up from 6 PM to 4 PM CST.

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

What was this about again?

I think it was getting a gif of Rash's taunt with a transparent background.

What btags said. Also need some official Kim Wu art too man. Home girl got nothing but a trailer.

Edit: I have Photoshop so you can put Rash in a green screen or something if you need to.

.la1n

I'll miss part of the stream because of work but excited to watch when I get home. I'm actually pretty excited to play Arbiter, didn't think I would be.

Top Bottom