• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Castef

Banned
I'm really liking how Iron Galaxy is developing the game.

Better graphic engine aside, the two new characters are very interesting and use nice gimmicks.

Can't wait to see more.

hpRxKpn.jpg
The_Baz.jpg

We're aware of it and looking into it.

One guy had the issue that contacted me, it ended up popping during local vs play. But we're on it.

Bug fixes just take time and aren't instant.

wasnt sure if you guys were aware of it because it was also an issue in season 1, but good to know you are!

Thanks for the reply

.la1n

If its not Shadow Jago then maybe Aria will be a unplayable boss. Don't think they'd give us nine this season but that would be pretty awesome. Wonder where this leaves Shafow Jago then? Maybe not seeing him this season.

DrDogg

If its not Shadow Jago then maybe Aria will be a unplayable boss. Don't think they'd give us nine this season but that would be pretty awesome. Wonder where this leaves Shafow Jago then? Maybe not seeing him this season.

If we get 9 characters this season AND we don't get Tusk or Kim Wu. I would flip a table... maybe even a magazine rack.

Miles X

We're aware of it and looking into it.

One guy had the issue that contacted me, it ended up popping during local vs play. But we're on it.

Bug fixes just take time and aren't instant.

Thanks, I have to say though mine has been glitched for months now :\ my gamertag is Dynosaw if it helps.

Zubz

Banned

I know it's probably going to be a cop-out like Gargos Shadow Jago or something, but you have no idea how happy this'd make me. I mean, I'm not getting an X-Box One, so ultimately, it'll just make me sad. But I would love Iron Galaxy completely if they did that.

That would admittedly be interesting because Max thinks we're going to be getting a KI character in Mortal Kombat X. In his defense, KI is the most fitting franchise for MK on Microsoft's side.

Which is why i'm very excited for MKX on the guest character. I will cry tears of joy if a KI character got in..

I'd be even happier once Ash (Evil Dead) gets confirmed as a playable character.

Sponge

Banned
Which is why i'm very excited for MKX on the guest character. I will cry tears of joy if a KI character got in..

I'd be even happier once Ash (Evil Dead) gets confirmed as a playable character.

Ash would be cool, too! The only two characters in KI I can see working in MK are Spinal and Fulgore. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't wanna see Jago or Orchids face ripped off.

Synth

Ash would be cool, too! The only two characters in KI I can see working in MK are Spinal and Fulgore. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I don't wanna see Jago or Orchids face ripped off.

I'd be totally cool with that happening to Sabrewulf though.

Hell yeah! He also works well for the variation thing going on for MKX.

I honestly want to see Jago be included to tell you the truth, but i'm expecting Fulgore to be the character chosen if it does end up happening.

Sydle

I still believe that it's Shadow Jago just with a name change.

This. It's the EXACT same pose as Shadow Jago in the Ultra Fan Book. The only two details that are different are the missing hair and clever.

The other two explanations would be really disappointing:
  • It's just a lazy placeholder
  • It's another variation of Jago

.la1n

Was Shadow Jago ever meant to be part of Season 1?

Yeah he was always a bonus skin for early Xbox gold purchasers. If you mean as a stand alone character with his own move set then no. In fact, while they've said they wanted to eventually give him his own move set I don't think anyone ever actually said it would be during Season 2.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Funny how some people said its obviously Shadow Jago, but I am surprised its not as well.

Im going with Eagle or just some kind of evil Ninja dude...other than Shago lol.

Was playing Combo and saw he has an outfit past the Divekick homage (pretty BA, too) but after that the leveling unlock thing just has "KI" listed so I guess that's it? Is there a place that shows all the outfits? My game got glitched last season and I'm having to re-earn everything.

btags

Has anyone else noticed that most combo players are complete dicks. Nothing wrong with the actual character himself, but I seem to have double ultras done or stage ultras done to me only when the other person was tj combo. One time I even searched for a game, went to ie to check out neogaf expecting the game would notify me when I got into a game, but for some reason it didn't and I happened to go back to the game while I was already down more than one bar. I almost came back, but even so the other guy, who happened to be playing as tj combo, did a double ultra. Why the hell would you do this?

.la1n

Did J Wong drop KI, I haven't seen him at events. He hasn't even streamed Season 2 at all

Nah, he just has a lot of games he is juggling. Right now his focus has been on Street Fighter with Capcom Cup coming up. Lots of money on the line.

Sydle

Funny how some people said its obviously Shadow Jago, but I am surprised its not as well.

Im going with Eagle or just some kind of evil Ninja dude...other than Shago lol.

There is very compelling evidence (see the second post) that it is Shadow Jago's character model.

Isgreen is either trolling everyone and it will be Shadow Jago renamed, or it's going to turn out to be a placeholder and the actual character silhouette is going to look different.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
There is very compelling evidence (see the second post) that it is Shadow Jago's character model.

Isgreen is either trolling everyone and it will be Shadow Jago renamed, or it's going to turn out to be a placeholder and the actual character silhouette is going to look different.
Err yeah Im the one who first posted that pic in this thread lol.

Synth

To everyone that thinks that's still Shadow Jago in the #KISeason2 launch trailer... you're wrong. Have fun speculating!

Hmmm... "To everyone that thinks that's still Shadow Jago" rather than "To everyone that still thinks that's Shadow Jago".

Suspicious....

Zubz

Banned
Hmmm... "To everyone that thinks that's still Shadow Jago" rather than "To everyone that still thinks that's Shadow Jago".

Suspicious....

Huh. I was about to bring up how MK9 used the most generic silouhette they could for their last scheduled DLC fighter so that way people wouldn't immediately guess/recognize Freddy Kruger, but now that you mention that choice of words... Shadow Jago confirmed, I guess. Just with a new name.

Huh. I was about to bring up how MK9 used the most generic silouhette they could for their last scheduled DLC fighter so that way people wouldn't immediately guess/recognize Freddy Kruger, but now that you mention that choice of words... Shadow Jago confirmed, I guess. Just with a new name.

You also have to think. IG didn't use generic silhouettes for the characters. :p

Top Bottom