• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Allforce

I'm down for some KI Casual Nights as well, gamertag is Allforce

I have played a lot but literally never against another human being, online or offline. Just beat up the computer over and over with different characters.

.la1n

Make sure you guys that haven't completed story modes try to get the endings now because after the patch it looks like endings 2 & 3 are going to be more difficult to obtain.

Allforce

Make sure you guys that haven't completed story modes try to get the endings now because after the patch it looks like endings 2 & 3 are going to be more difficult to obtain.

What? There are multiple endings?

I think I've only played through with one character, I mainly just do Vs CPU and hit Rematch after every bout. How do you get multiple endings?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Is it confirmed that if we have the endings now they will be unlocked in 2.2?

.la1n

Is it confirmed that if we have the endings now they will be unlocked in 2.2?

Adam said that if you already have the endings unlocked you would still receive the XP bonus with the new patch. I sure hope so because I do not want to unlock all the endings again.

Allforce

Usually have to ultra the second to last character, fulgore, or both.

Thanks.

What's the biggest and most comprehensive KI site out there? Like with information like you're giving, plus strategies, maybe movelists, etc? NeoGAF?

I found a few just by googling but they all seem fucking barebones and not really up-to-date and I thought to myself that there has to be a better and more thorough fan-site available.

Doukou

Thanks.

What's the biggest and most comprehensive KI site out there? Like with information like you're giving, plus strategies, maybe movelists, etc? NeoGAF?

I found a few just by googling but they all seem fucking barebones and not really up-to-date and I thought to myself that there has to be a better and more thorough fan-site available.

Ultra-Combo for forums and Killerinstinct central for news.

tapedeck

Adam said that if you already have the endings unlocked you would still receive the XP bonus with the new patch. I sure hope so because I do not want to unlock all the endings again.
Ok good.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nothing here (eastern US) although my Xbox has been on for the past few hours.

Working on some Kan-Ra achievements now so if it ends up booting me off to update I'll be sure to post.

the KI updates don't usually release with forced flag

usually becomes forced later in the day, that's why we need to resort to tricks to force the update

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
not all colors were unlocked on stream

color in english = color in spanish

so there's a chance it's fake

... a pretty decent chance considering i see a lot of same artifacts from twitch stream.. can be a result of shaders but unlikely

Padlock only shows up when you have that color highlighted I believe.

Think he also posted a picture of the version number too. Probably safe to say it's legit.

tapedeck

Meh, I'm not worried about trying to get the update a few hours early, game will be loaded and ready when I get home from work tomorrow. :)

Doukou

Didn't get it, dude is either very lucky or a troll who has been planning for a while.

I'm going to have to reinstall it anyways right so I should cancel my download?

rubex75

Banned
Killer Instinct is updating for me now. Not sure if it's 2.2 but it seems like it.

I'm in the UK and it's 11:33am right now

Marvel

could never
I don't have the cash to buy Riptor right now but I look forward to fighting her in waves today. I love her stage.

Better update the game now.

I'm jealous of you folks that are playing Riptor. I won't be able to play KI again until next Tuesday, work's keeping me away.

Hope you folks are enjoying Riptor, she looks like a really fun character.

rubex75

Banned
Finally got to play Riptor after doing what felt like 500 errands for people. Riptor is a contender for my new favourite character now. She is so quick and easy to use and just a fucking badass character. 10/10 Iron Galaxy. You guys did an amazing job.

Top Bottom