• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Delt31

The order in the launch trailer is the release order, so Broccoliman (aka Golem) is next.

I'm so in love with his LP attack animation.

sweet - can't wait to see him in OMEN's trailer and can't wait to see OMEN on Friday.

I love when I see the KI thread on the first page of GAF b/c I knew something big just happened. Season 2 is really hitting it's stride. Can't wait.

Can't wait for the next couple of months. Been really excited to finally see Golem and Ghost in action since we saw their silhouettes in the launch trailer. Will be nice to finally see what Golem looks like when Omen's trailer drops.

What is this Omen I keep reading? I missed a lot of news the past 3 weeks...

Omen is the Herald of Gargos. This is pretty much all the info we have on him as of now.

http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=5595.0

.la1n

That's what I thought but the Phantom Dust shout outs in this thread made me think Iron Galaxy was the dev.

My shout out was to Adam Isgreen who is a creative director with Microsoft Studios. He oversees projects outside of KI as well.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Seems like a good tool to prototype the look for Cinder's flames.

Plus, the fact this chara will look so nice means the ante just shot up for Cinder, which is a good prospect!

I'm ready to see Omen tomorrow! His leg was already hype inducing. The new theme is .. Must hear MOAR.

We're seeing the potential that'll be Cinder with this character. I'm very curious as to what the accessories will be for him.

Skab

I'm ready to see Omen tomorrow! His leg was already hype inducing. The new theme is .. Must hear MOAR.

We're seeing the potential that'll be Cinder with this character. I'm very curious as to what the accessories will be for him.

Stream is today I thought?

Fake edit: wait today is thursday, derp

Ont

Omen's leg alone looks amazing. I can't wait to see what they do with Cinder, who was the first character I chose when I played Killer Instinct arcade for the first time in 1994.

Skab

I'd honestly be okay with no guest characters. Would just kinda come off as an attempt to grab more attention or something.

mdsfx

yeah I am NOT a fan of guest characters in fighting games at all. It is so easy to throw the wrong kind of character in and have it completely ruin the theme or universe of the game. it almost always feels forced

Sponge

Banned
If Microsoft can keep KI going for years then I totally would be okay with some guest characters. One of my friend's drew out what Banjo would look like in KI a long time ago. Not sure if I'd want something like this in the game, though.

aCGmryp.jpg

If Microsoft can keep KI going for years then I totally would be okay with some guest characters. One of my friend's drew out what Banjo would look like in KI a long time ago. Not sure if I'd want something like this in the game, though.
I think that character appeared in another Iron Galaxy game

Redacted.jpg

I have the top Killer Instinct 1&2 bundle, but I don't want KI1 or KI2 installed. Every time I start up the game it kicks me to the store to install them. Is there a way to stop this?

Top Bottom