• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
If that animates anything like I'm picturing it in my head, that could be amazing.
Yeah, the way Im picturing it could be really fucking cool to just watch. Like dramatic pauses into a flurry of moves.

Edit: What SAB CA said too.

I'm even more excited..

I broke down and bought him. You can just buy the day one card from target for $60 and sell off the Xbox live code if it's worth the trouble to you.

Does this still work? If so, I'd definitely get this whenever I get an XB1.

Edit:

If Ghost Girl moves anything like that in the game, I will learn the shit out of her! Even if I don't like her playstyle. That'd be too Danny awesome.

dankir

tumblr_static_2t1d8yogyh44gw8gcossg8k0k.gif

I kinda hope he means Slow and Fast motion, more than pause? Though I guess "pause" could work for stopping an auto-double in mid action, onto to them BLAST into another double in fast-forward after the awkward stop.

Of course, the idea that she goes from a confirming first blow that freezes things, and them launches into a blitz of blow actually sounds pretty JP Fighter like. Like going from the confirm blow of a Shin Shoryuken, directly into DBZ melee attacks.

I agree that this could actually look and be very awesome in practice. Cutting and speeding up frames for an "unnatural" effect is a very nice way to make something feel ghastly, and adapting that to fighting game gameplay sounds just as unnerving to take on, as it does to witness.

Well get our first look next week in the Aganos trailer!

tapedeck

Does this still work? If so, I'd definitely get this whenever I get an XB1.
Yep still works. I bought a Day One Live card from target.com about a month ago cause I really wanted Shadow Jago. Still 60 bucks and I needed to renew my Live sub anyway so why not.

Yep still works. I bought a Day One Live card from target.com about a month ago cause I really wanted Shadow Jago. Still 60 bucks and I needed to renew my Live sub anyway so why not.

Sweeeet. I am for sure doing this, I just can't have that KI slot.. My OCD will kick in.

Ghazi

Really, really, really wish my 360 fightstick worked on the One. It's a pain in the ass to play controller again and I'm not dropping another $200 on a fightstick. Hilarious that 360 sticks worked during the traveling Xbox One location tests.

Really, really, really wish my 360 fightstick worked on the One. It's a pain in the ass to play controller again and I'm not dropping another $200 on a fightstick. Hilarious that 360 sticks worked during the traveling Xbox One location tests.

you can buy an adaptor for relatively cheap, i know a lot of people that post in this thread have done that.

Heatshade

Neo Member

Thats really weird because I bought a day one card like 3 weeks ago and the code was accepted but Shadow Jago just isnt downloadable anymore.
Contacted Microsoft about it and they said they cant help because Shadow Jago is removed from the Microsoft store and was only available until feb. 1st 2014.

So now im stuck with a KI season 2 that keeps asking if I want to install Shadow Jago but cant because hes not available anymore.

tapedeck

Thats really weird because I bought a day one card like 3 weeks ago and the code was accepted but Shadow Jago just isnt downloadable anymore.
Contacted Microsoft about it and they said they cant help because Shadow Jago is removed from the Microsoft store and was only available until feb. 1st 2014.

So now im stuck with a KI season 2 that keeps asking if I want to install Shadow Jago but cant because hes not available anymore.
Damn that sucks...first I've heard of that.

I bought mine mid January-ish (2015 to be clear), got it in the mail a week later, put in the Shadow Jago code and he was instantly downloaded/installed and there playable. Are you in the US? I wonder if it's a region thing..? Others have had no problem getting him recently from what I've seen at ultra-combo.com.

Oh and even Adam Isgreen is still giving out Shadow Jago codes for winning the new character guessing thread each month, no way they'd bother if the codes didn't work. I'd contact IG or Adam on Twitter about it.

Out of stock online.
Not sold in stores.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sorry man, yeah I figured at that price they be pillaged pretty quick. :/

mdsfx

What region are you in?

mdsfx

Who missed out on the day one card? I bought one just before they went on sale, then another when thee price dropped. I was going to return the first one unless someone wants it

.la1n

It's alright I am sure someone else could use it more than me, I don't need to spend the money right now anyway :)

mdsfx

I live in Europe (Belgium), you really think they would just leave out Europe while the USA can still download him?

I will try a Twitter message Tapedeck, thanks. Hope it helps.
I can confirm that the code worked for me today with no issues.

tapedeck

Really hoping I get out of work early enough to watch the whole stream live.

Hopefully I'm even able to watch it. Tried watching the MKX Stream on my phone, but it kept going on and off. :c

Will still hyped up for the screenshots that get posted around. :p

mdsfx

Last call for my extra Day One Xbox Live card with Shadow Jago code. Returning it tomorrow if I don't get any takers. Selling for MSRP.

Top Bottom