• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Skab

Since you were taking requests could you ask them what the likelyhood of Bayliss fixing S1 classics or just making new ones would be?

this question may anger them

That's been asked plenty over on the ultra-combo forums and answered more than once in the textual stream Q&As.

Short answer: They're not touching the S1 stuff.

.la1n

That's been asked plenty over on the ultra-combo forums and answered more than once in the textual stream Q&As.

Yeah Adam put that one to bed recently. If they get a new guest creator for alternate costumes then there is a chance Season 1 cast could see new alternate outfits but they will absolutely not be dedicating any time to fixing the trash that is the season 1 retros. You'll keep your derp eye pink sabrewulf and you'll like it, lmao.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???

Adam Isgreen hates freedom confirmed.

Doukou

Someone found this on ultra-combo

B_cuUuhU0AASv9Z.jpg:large

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I really love the fact Aganos is error-punish central. His instint can answer so many things that usually are safe. See tm jump? Instinct into stand jp. Throwing an ex fireball full screen? Toss a regenerating club! Even from the player perspevtive, I feel as if his instinct last a long time, and opponents respect the club. And or course, that Shadow PAUNCH.

My biggest wish for him? Being able to cancel normals on hit/block, and even doubles, into chunking up. I like his "risk" factor, as it fits well with the concept of counter breakers; you feign being open, for a chance to do great damage.

I also wish his forward throw with club actually had throw invulnerability on start-up. It seems the opponent can still throw you first, thus "breaking the throw", unlike Thunders command throw VS a normal one.

I love the panic that trapping in a corner with walls can cause. Armor + standing HK beats so much, and gives wonderful wallbounce into almost anything.

Sounds just a bit Darkstalkers-ish... approved!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Ok I like the look of Ghost Girl in that pic a lot more than what we saw in the teaser. HYPE.

Korosenai

Guys, I am really close to being a Killer. Something snapped in me today and i've just been going ham. Was almost -25 in my W/L ratio and now i'm almost even. Just need 51 more points...

I have to face a level 50 Killer Rank Orchid for my promotion, nooooooo

edit: I lost...... dropped my combo half way through right as she went into danger and I could ultra her..........

.la1n

I'd like to see an implementation that at least in ladder mode have it auto ultra ender when an ultra is initiated. It's so painful trying to move up through ranks and running into guys that want to do 100+ hit ultras.

I'd like to see an implementation that at least in ladder mode have it auto ultra ender when an ultra is initiated. It's so painful trying to move up through ranks and running into guys that want to do 100+ hit ultras.

I'll ask about this today in the panel.

Skab

"@IToTheG: Hisako has an additional Meter called Wrath meter. She has counter attacks high and low. Plus a command grab."

And Adam called her a "counter grappler."

Edit: Video coming as soon as they can get it up, according to Jebailey.

vg260

I was bummed when the potential Darkstalkers was apparently canceled, but this game is really scratching that itch. Hisako's design looks awesome.

Just need a vampire and a sea creature.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i would assume that if they want to do a season 3... it's difficult to develop on multiple platforms at the same time for a smaller team..

Top Bottom