• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Man that trailer was freaking Hype...holy shit.

I really need to see more of Cinders new look before judging...but knee-jerk reaction is he looks pretty good. And of course we are getting his Classic anyway so yeah. Damn S2 is shaping up nicely.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
First off, yay for Hisako's V.A work. You can feel the torture and torment, and she does NOT sound like generi-american-zombie no.325687557877! Thank you, Netherrelm always makes me expect the worse when it comes to western fighters respecting asian origins.

I hope that's her story opening :)

On to Cinderrrr... yay, now my memories of these 2 guys from the 80s Inhumanoids cartoon can return again! (They combine to make the center guy, if memory serves...)

magnokor_by_wondermanrules-d5r6p9u.jpg

I love the armored look. Thank goodness he no longer looks like the cheapest ripoff chara ever! I like what I see, so far. I have little interest in playing him as a main, but my main rival in fights should pick him up... which means I might have to play Glacius seriously again, WoOt.

His voice... I really like it. But I'd love for his classic to come with a "drowning man" filter ontop of it, for extra authentic effect.

See ya real soon, Hisako-chan! (.....)

I love the little story bit of Hisako, it makes me appreciate her character a lot more. I also cannot wait to try her out... Whenever that is. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

- Cinder looks awesome. I was fearing that he'd somehow have some metal on him, but instead he has magma rocks on him. Which is actually what I expected on him for a redesign.
- He still can make a fist normally, so I'm not expecting claw attacks. :p
- His voice isn't too my liking for Cinder. He sounded confident not cocky, hah. It also doesn't speak to me as some lowlife criminal. Maybe it'll grow on me, we'll see!

Timu

Man that trailer was freaking Hype...holy shit.

I really need to see more of Cinders new look before judging...but knee-jerk reaction is he looks pretty good. And of course we are getting his Classic anyway so yeah. Damn S2 is shaping up nicely.
Off topic: Who's that in your avy?

OT: Cinder looks cool!!!

It always takes ages before my Xbox realises that there is an update for KI.

I think it's because they don't make the update mandatory until later. I have no clue why. They might as well just make it a mandatory update as soon as it propagates through the servers.

Either way, I just started reinstalling KI so I'll report back if that works or not.

Edit: Yup, I have Hisako now.

Dunlop

I'm stuck at home tonight and these threads are making me realize I should have given the game a better change (I played for about 5 minutes after getting my XB1)

Any good noob guides or specific character I should learn off of?

I'm stuck at home tonight and these threads are making me realize I should have given the game a better change (I played for about 5 minutes after getting my XB1)

Any good noob guides or specific character I should learn off of?

The best guide currently out there - http://ki.infil.net

Breaks the game down really well and has specific character pros/cons.

Nori Chan

Cheerleading outfit is godlike

Also check the game guys. I wasn't prompted for an update but I checked anyways and Hisako was there. Maybe it downloaded over night

.la1n

Cheerleading outfit is godlike

Also check the game guys. I wasn't prompted for an update but I checked anyways and Hisako was there. Maybe it downloaded over night

Yeah that was the first thing I checked but ended up having to do the uninstall/reinstall method.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i think there's going to be many hisako challenge winners today judging by the first match with cstyles lol

a good hisako looks to be a nightmare for kan ra

she's like an anti-zoner

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
I thought he did too but Adam Isgreen said he isn't so I guess it's just the effects over the voice making him sound like that in the trailer.

Or the actor is British, is trying to do an American accent, but little bits and details give it away. Beats me. Can't wait to hear more of him anyway.

[EDIT] Maybe he's Transatlantic! A former actor from a bygone age, who was taken before his time by a group of insane fans at Ultratech.

Hisako is so damn fun. I just love every little bit of how she plays. Counters are absolutely wrecking people too, it's great.

Probably going to try to hit Killer with her today. I've put it off long enough at this point.

Finally reinstalled. Hisako showed up just fine after the reinstall.

She's a lot of fun, but I won't be able to really dig into how she plays until mid-way next week. Her colors are also pretty good; I'm partial to the ones that change her eye color.

i think there's going to be many hisako challenge winners today judging by the first match with cstyles lol

a good hisako looks to be a nightmare for kan ra

she's like an anti-zoner

After the dealing with Kan-Ra as Sadira for the past month I can't wait to destroy his as Hisako.

Top Bottom