• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
This is kinda random but I really wish we could get some hard info on how well KI S1 and S2 have sold, like combo breaker and ultra editions of both seasons combined. I'm really curious, I know MS has the data. It'd also be interesting to see how many people have still only purchased individual characters...

vg260

Anyone else lost data progress recently?
It seems like my levels have reset to the day before. I play for a bit and turn off my xbox, then turn it on again and it has not saved any of my progress.

Is Iron Galaxy aware of this?
Its really annoying and keeps me from playing the game at the moment.

Good lord, please tell me this isn't a thing. I have an insane amount of time invested into this.

Why isn't there a way to back up saves on a USB stick like on the 360, PS3 &4?

Get on that MS. I can't afford to lose that.

Doukou

Good lord, please tell me this isn't a thing. I have an insane amount of time invested into this.

Why isn't there a way to back up saves on a USB stick like on the 360, PS3 &4?

Get on that MS. I can't afford to lose that.

It's happened to me before but it's only erased a play time of data never the whole thing, if you see a characters stay a second time then it's fine.
Still sucks and needs to be fixed.

A.R.I.A sounds interesting hope we see her today.

Nori Chan

Everybody's been hinting at the cinder trailer and I have a feeling it'll be in about less than 20 minutes. Don't they always reveal the trailers at this time?

.la1n

Still think we'll get it tomorrow, and cinder will come out on thursday.

Usually when they get to cranking out as many tweets as they have about a trailer or working on it then it comes that day. I think today is a pretty safe assumption at this point barring any unforeseen circumstances in encoding.

Doukou

@RealKLobb and I just recorded a video for a big KI announcement (not Cinder!) that you'll be seeing later today. Exciting community stuff!

I wonder what it could be?

PC
s3?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
PC version makes more sense than anything else i was thinking of lol

maybe they're just sponsoring some events

El Sabroso

well he said community, might be the beta program they wanted to implement or something else to keep more interesting the online experience

I don't know Ken Lobb doesn't seem like the guy for that, his influence seems more like a producer so I think it will be something bigger if he is announcing it.

true, S3 confirmation is another bet. For PC there could be some testing application

Doukou

PC version makes more sense than anything else i was thinking of lol

maybe they're just sponsoring some events

well he said community, might be the beta program they wanted to implement or something else to keep more interesting the online experience

I don't know Ken Lobb doesn't seem like the guy for that, his influence seems more like a producer so I think it will be something bigger if he is announcing it.
Another suggestion is Merch which could be cool.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Since I'm probably never buying a current gen console and KI is pretty much the only XBox One game I'm interested in, I'd love a PC announcement as well.

Does that sound like a reasonable assumption though?

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Meh. I know Cinder is cocky, but that doesn't mean he needs all that narration. It ruins the trailer and music (great remix btw). I just expected a raw display of power. The first few seconds of the trailer, right before Cinder starts talking, are awesome. After that? Not so much. Oh well.

Don't care about Aria one bit.

.la1n

I liked the direction of the trailer actually, highlights that Ben is a smart ass. There will be plenty of seeing him in action when he releases, I like that they are trying to give the characters more background in the trailers.

Aria actually looks really interesting to me, looks like a lot of cybernetic enhancements. Probably a combination of technology they gained from other experiments like Fulgore, Riptor, Cinder, etc.

Music sounds like another good mix from Mick, looking forward to hearing it in full.

vg260

I think season 2 peaked at Kan-Ra for me. Not a negative thing, just that he's easily one of my favorite designs in a long time in any fighter, so anything after that is downhill. I do love mummy characters. I'm really just looking forward to the whole cast being out more than any one release.

Also, what do people think of the Spinal nerf in the upcoming patch?
He and Kan-Ra are my favs, but I haven't put in enough time with him to know how big of a nerf this really is.
edit: oh, I'm late on seeing the patch stuff.

El Sabroso

this personality is what I like the most of the trailer, Cinder is just awesome those lines are really great

and as for ARIA, seems like is just too Little that have been worked on her model and such, expecting the best from IG when they bring her to the game

I need to see Mick Gordon uploading that new Cinder tune asap, want to rock all day

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Trailer was dope as expected, Micks work keeps topping itself. And I just knew Aria was basically gonna be NU-13 lol, she looks awesome so far.

Doukou

Love the trailer, so much cheese.
Cinder looks great.

Love A.R.I.A's design, I was hoping they would go with a cool mech instead of a more subtle one and they did and then some. Kinda disappointed they hid her.

Also the Big News is delayed and will come out tomorrow.

Skab

Loved the trailer. Weird to me that people take issue with his voice/the narration, but eh, whatever.

Aria not what I expected at all, and I'm completely okay with that.

El Sabroso

something that I was remembering, actually Mr Fist was the original TJ Combo name pre-development of the 1st game, which is one quoted by Cinder in the trailer, I was wondering which name of the 3 he calls Combo was the one and verified in the Did You Know Gaming video for KI.

vg260

Wonder what this big news could be. My guesses are Season 3 or PC release. What else could it be?

PC would be more of a community-related announcement than S3, I'd think. However, something tourney-related might even be more so.

Really want a PC version confirmed, though.

Skab

So, here's a question.

Whats the correct way of writing Aria?

Because on this boards alone shes been called Aria, ARIA, and A.R.I.A.

Ghazi

Heh, my local Walmart has six or seven day one 2013 Xbox Live memberships with Shadow Djago. May end up picking one up of my membership expires in a couple months

Top Bottom