• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

Doukou

The more I look at her the more I think ARIA(r.i.p. A.R.I.A) looks like a female Transformer specially her head.
994737791-female-transformers_6.jpg

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
To clarify what I said earlier: I meant the lines. I don't mind Cinder's voice, although his little line at the end of TJ's trailer sounded better. Slightly more sophisticated (people, including me, even thought he might be British), yet still cocky. The narration was unnecessary and stupid.

The lines- I think it's just because I never pictured Cinder to be a fifteen year old teenager. I'm sure I'll quickly move on from that to play as him though.

A good way to put it. His lines make him sound like a jock or something.

Anyway, bring on the PC news!

Yeah. I'll just go out and say that I'm not too fond of his voice or the things he says. I forgot to mention it.

I won't ever get used to:

"I would hate to be you today." - Intro

"That was just too much fun!" - Outro

"Heeads up!" - Shadow ver. of Pyrobombs

"Oh yeah!" - Instinct activation

El Sabroso

Yeah. I'll just go out and say that I'm not too fond of his voice or the things he says. I forgot to mention it.

I won't ever get used to:

"I would hate to be you today." - Intro

"That was just too much fun!" - Outro

"Heeads up!" - Shadow ver. of Pyrobombs

"Oh yeah!" - Aerial Instinct activation

fixed, in ground he says "Burn Baby"

I like his voice and lines

Sydle

v3sbHzT.png

r4T6N2y.png

Season 3 or KI on PC. Or both??

I thought this was going to be local tournament support or something, but he's making it seem like it's much more inclusive of the entire community. Maybe some kind of official online tournaments in the making and a MS-sponsored KI Cup?

I'll be surprised if it's S3 since they're still not done with S2 development. PC would be great to help get more players into the community.

I really don't think it's season 3. Too early for that.

Could be a PC announcement but really I just think it's more to do with events and tournaments or something else for the hardcore/professional community.

Skab

I don't think it's a tourney announcement. We had one of those announced not long ago, and they didn't make anywhere near as big a deal about it.

It could be some type of parity / unification event, such as making all of the cosmetics, characters, etc. more readily-accessible. Whether or not they actually become free to some degree is another story. At least, something along the lines of that is what I'd assume, considering he seems to be highlighting the entire community, rather than calling out hardcore players / pros, casuals, PC fans, etc.

Fuuuck, Shago getting his own moveset is really good! Adds an extra character, and I know others have been wanting it. Including myself.

Let's do this! ψ(`∇´)ψ

Sydle

Very cool way to have the community help fund tournaments and give them Shago.

I already have Shago and the Ultra editions, so I'll buy some KI gold when Cinder releases.

vg260

Interesting idea, but gonna have to pass since I already bought one of those Live cards and KI Gold doesn't do me any good at this point.

If they would have done this earlier, I would have done this instead.

Hope it meets the goal, though.

Yeah, I'm undecided right now. $20 for Shadow Jago seems like a hefty price to pay. No real use for KI Gold right now.

$20 has essentially been the cost as that Live card cost $60, and it's very easy to find Xbox gold deals for $40. So, you're kinda overpaying by $20. Except in this way you're contributing to the kickstarter-esque aspect. In that regard, I would have preferred this method. I was already set for Live for some time.

.la1n

100% of profits up to 100,000 was very unexpected. Also really nice to add Shadow Jago in as a bonus since I know a lot of people have wanted that skin (and for him to be a fully playable character.) Great work Adam (I know you are lurking) and to everyone else at Microsoft that made this happen. Very community forward thinking.

Also, if they are going to balance Shadow Jago and release a full move set version the end of the year I think it's safe to say that Iron Galaxy is on board for another season.

100% of profits up to 100,000 was very unexpected. Also really nice to add Shadow Jago in as a bonus since I know a lot of people have wanted that skin (and for him to be a fully playable character.) Great work Adam (I know you are lurking) and to everyone else at Microsoft that made this happen. Very community forward thinking.

Also, if they are going to balance Shadow Jago and release a full move set version the end of the year I think it's safe to say that Iron Galaxy is on board for another season.

Yea when I saw community fund I thought it was like a kickstarter, but the fact they're donating all the money from profits is really cool.

100,000 is a really high goal though, I'm not sure we'll be able to hit it :(

(I'll be buying the 19.99 pack lol)

Doukou

Yea when I saw community fund I thought it was like a kickstarter, but the fact they're donating all the money from profits is really cool.

100,000 is a really high goal though, I'm not sure we'll be able to hit it :(

(I'll be buying the 19.99 pack lol)

If it makes you feel better, if 5000 people buy the bundle then we get it.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I have a Shago code but I'll probably purchase a few bucks of KI Gold just to support the community. I've always wanted Shago to have his own moveset so I really hope they hit that goal. Also if he does get made I think they need to expand his moveset beyond strictly his boss version.

Top Bottom