• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I assume the "You're not serious right?" part is his taunt? I like it. Is it just me or does the Ultra sound unfinished like Riptor's did?
Yeah I'm guessing that's his taunt, as far as the ultra hit sounds, I like it how it is here but I'm not a huge fan of the overly musical ultras anyway..Id rather hear the sounds from the character being hit.

Ont

My hope is that both Omen and Shadow Jago would become completely unique characters in Season 3, with no borrowed assets. I suppose they could keep the moves same, and just add new animations, and accessories.

What exactly is KI gold? I'm guessing it's not the old N64 game right?

I really want Shago and I want to support this game but I don't know what KI gold is.

I also need to buy Season 2 Ultra..

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What exactly is KI gold? I'm guessing it's not the old N64 game right?

I really want Shago and I want to support this game but I don't know what KI gold is.

I also need to buy Season 2 Ultra..

KI gold is just in game currency you can purchase to unlock shit you don't want to work for (with the exception of the color 9s)

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Anyone else lost data progress recently?
It seems like my levels have reset to the day before. I play for a bit and turn off my xbox, then turn it on again and it has not saved any of my progress.

Is Iron Galaxy aware of this?
Its really annoying and keeps me from playing the game at the moment.

We've spoken about it on our forums and sorry for not seeing your question sooner but yes the upcoming 2.6 Cinder update will remedy the issue with ranking levels not saving.

116 people retweeted saying they would buy Shago tomorrow. If those people actually do that we'd be at over 2000 dollars. lol

It would be nice if we get some space on the Xbox dashboard or Major Nelson tweets about it.

TEJ

Getting an xbox one on friday, this is definitely one of the games I will be getting.

If anybody wants to play me, send me a note and I will give you my gamertag.

.la1n

I have a pretty insane day tomorrow so I was hoping I could get up a little early and play for at least a little while. I won't have time to do the uninstall option so fingers crossed it updates before 5am EST.

Korosenai

We will know soon enough. There's always at least one goofy throwaway set. The one we saw for Cinder so far just turns him into hitmonchan from Pokemon, lol.

Hopefully somebody posts up pictures of them when the update it out. What could that possibly be for Aganos? :p

Wait, what? But doesn't he just have rock spikes? :V

On an unrelated note I want to see Double Helix's concept for Aria.

It'd be great if it became her Retro outfit. :3

Heatshade

Neo Member
I have started the re-install and its at about 64%.

Cinder is there between the characters but it says not available for yet another 12 days.
Must be because its not complete yet.
I'll keep you posted.

The file is 21.5 GB for me so it probably has Cinder in it.

El Sabroso

fuck that's 30 minutes before I go to work, damn, not installing again today since my Crappy Internet will not let me play until I'm not here too

better arrive soon to work and play there

Archon473

Can someone explain why tournament players hate PaulB, haha? I love his style and character choice. Winter Brawl and Final Round were hype as hell, and there's two more recent tournaments I still have to watch. This game better come to Windows 10.

Heatshade

Neo Member
We've spoken about it on our forums and sorry for not seeing your question sooner but yes the upcoming 2.6 Cinder update will remedy the issue with ranking levels not saving.

Thanks for the reply Jebailey, but its not online ranking that I talk about.
Its my normal character levels. As soon as my profile is logged out and I log back in it just resets again.
I just played Cinder a few minutes and got him to level 5.
So I quit the game and log off, come back on and he is level 1 again.
So my issue has not been fixed, yet if I unloch fight challenges they update to the leaderboards and stay that way.

.la1n

My game was updated this morning but still haven't had a chance to play. I did purchase the community bundle last night to support the tournament players. Looking forward to finally getting to check out Cinder this afternoon, his music is really good.

Doukou

Finally got Cinder downloaded, very fun.
Aganos' retro looks way better in game and the accessories are pretty funny and unique.

W.S.

I really want to buy Shadow Jago and I know it's for a good cause and that it includes KI Gold but it still feels like too much. I'd be more happy them making Shadow Jago $5 (or whatever) with the option to donate.

With $20 I could basically buy a new game.

Doukou

I really want to buy Shadow Jago and I know it's for a good cause and that it includes KI Gold but it still feels like too much. I'd be more happy them making Shadow Jago $5 (or whatever) with the option to donate.

With $20 I could basically buy a new game.

Yah I don't think anyone can fault you. 20 dollars is rather expensive for a skin that may be a character(and some currency which I don't care for).

Top Bottom