• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

KZObsessed

Teh drunk sniper wins again!
smiley-drunk.gif

Facism

:lol @ gifs.

Lince sorry bout the TK'ing earlier. May have been subconscious for the battering Spain is going to give us in the World Cup qualifiers next week :<

Good games guys. We were like dogs looking for meat.

Cagen

There is a 2v2 final for 3rd place at 2:15am GMT on Tharsis Depot available if anyone wants to play it, you will just be against 2 assaults rocket spamming and it will be the most boring match you have ever played. Hence why there is no one playing in it :lol, it's called "2v2 NOW" or something similar.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
There is an interesting 7vs7 on PR at 2:30

500 fee. 1st place gets 2000.

Anyone? 2 out of 8 clans signed.

Cagen

-viper- said:
Who is signing up for games so late?

2.15AM? Do some of you ever sleep? D:

That was a great match though.

We often jump in a couple of 2v2s or 3v3s late at night if people are around but they are just sorted out quickly on the forum, on msn or in psn messages. People are welcome to message us if they wish to play a late night game, there is often someone (myself, raist or ttp) around and willing to subscribe to one.

Nice one Raist on signing up to a match on the wrong day :lol, I guess we'll suffer through the rocket spam.

TTP said:

Anyone? 2 out of 4 clans signed.

i am heading to bed after this shitty final.

dazed808

TTP said:

Anyone? 2 out of 8 clans signed.

I'll be up, BCN Ron and Bignose are on i'll see if they will join

4v4 sounds better^^

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
I'll be up, BCN Ron and Bignose are on i'll see if they will join

4v4 sounds better^^

Ok, will subscribe to it.

4vs4 on Helghan Industries at 2:45.

Roster: TTP, Rick808, FFObsessed, Raist?

Edit: I can hear you Raist ;)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
4vs4 on HGH Industries starting @ 2:45 GMT
All classes
All modes

Raist is currently playing a 3rd place final. Not sure he's gonna make it so better have another guy up for the job just in case.

Lobby's up. 10 minutes to go.

Rolf NB

Raist said:
Well if bcn-ron and bignose can play, maybe we can join the 7vs7 one.
Phyrrus rise is the only map I hate, and I'm tired as all fuck. Been grinding on my 6% trophy, but then thought "hey, why not take a shot at the 3% trophy" and whaddayaknow, now I'm in the top 1% with hopefully enough extra to stay there until the week ends. Whenever that is. Gawd I'm tired.

I'd rather not play in any tourney matches tonight.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
We are 3 now in the lobby. Me, raist and cagen. Waiting for Rick808 and FFObsessed. I both are willing to join, Cagen will leave.

Cagen

Good luck guys, you'll need it now as I'm not playing you'll probably lose.

Meanies.

I was trying to find a picture of Ricky being upset but the man literally never stops smiling :lol.

Cagen

rickyn.jpg

You get them laggy b'stards boys.

bcn-ron said:
Phyrrus rise is the only map I hate, and I'm tired as all fuck. Been grinding on my 6% trophy, but then thought "hey, why not take a shot at the 3% trophy" and whaddayaknow, now I'm in the top 1% with hopefully enough extra to stay there until the week ends. Whenever that is. Gawd I'm tired.

I'd rather not play in any tourney matches tonight.

The week ends at 12:00am GMT on Monday morning

dazed808

Wow that was er.. interesting. I was shooting thin air for the majority of that.
Oh and TTP, I did get another headset but forgot to switch it on before I booted into the game and didn't have enough time to restart once I realised it wouldn't sync once the game was running. I'm bloody jinxed with headsets:lol

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
lol ok. :lol

Jeez what an awful match. We got lucky they were just 2.

So, final is at 4:00 GMT. Who stays?

KZObsessed

TTP said:
lol ok. :lol

Jeez what an awful match. We got lucky they were just 2.

So, final is at 4:00 GMT. Who stays?

I was shooting one of them while they were standing right in front of me, then he suddenly disappeared and was replaced by you standing in front of me! Naturally I kept on firing of course :p

Must sleep now. Good games guys.

dazed808

Raist said:
*raises hand*

Rick: not sync'ing when game is running? wtf kind of headset is that :lol

Yep i'm in too.
It's the official PS one and I couldn't get the bastard thing to sync, sure this house has bluetooth issues, happens on both machines upstairs and down:(

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
Yep i'm in too.
It's the official PS one and I couldn't get the bastard thing to sync, sure this house has bluetooth issues, happens on both machines upstairs and down:(

How are you pairing it? You have to do it like a standard PS3 controller, not like any BT headset.

Plug the USB ON TOP of the headset itself (not at the base) and the other end into the PS3. Wait. Remove cables. Turn on headset.

If properly paired a notification should appear on the upper right corner every time you connect/disconnect it as well as every time you do something with it (mute, change volume).

From the manual

Insert the mini-B connector of the supplied USB cable directly into the USB connector on your headset. Insert the other end of the cable into a USB connector on the PS3™ system. The power indicator on the headset lights up in solid green for two seconds to indicate that the headset and the PS3™ system have been paired.

Now you have to unplug and turn it on (hold power button until music plays)

dazed808

TTP said:
How are you pairing it? You have to do it like a standard PS3 controller, not like any BT headset.

Plug the USB ON TOP of the headset (not at the base) and the other end into the PS3. Wait. Remove cables. Turn on headset.

Yeah it works fine as long as I do that when i'm on the XMB but if I try that from the in-game XMB it just starts charging it. My old usb one was fantastic but being the caring gullible uncle I am I gave it to my nephew.

Edit: Thinking about it, it could be getting confused when I use it on one machine then move to the other as it worked straightaway upstairs when we played the GAFw match and now i'm downstairs and it wouldn't. Anyways rebooted and all cool now:D

Top Bottom