• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Raist

Banned
Well I know, what can I do?

So, how about 5k VP? :D
I mean, losing 5K VP :p

I can ask 'em to redo the challenge for 11.30pm GMT, should be ok with our tourney

edit: or ask for a one day delay, I don't care (won't be able to play tomorrow tho, except if it's after 0am gmt, maybe...)

Been trying to organize one with those guys for a couple of days so...

Cagen

I don't feel like playing in a high stakes match tonight, far too tired but if others wish to then be my guest.

Personally, I would see if they can change it to Sunday or so.

Raist

Banned
Alright, just sent him a msg. Asked for a delay to sunday, same settings.

Basically, 4vs4 on SM, All classes, RL and GL banned. 5334 VP. 10.30pm GMT if they don't change it.

Lince

Banned
I'm reporting for duty for whatever match we might have in store, I'd been surfing through the tourney lists... man, what a paiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn!

Cagen, I was just kidding, I will be full sniper in SM and go by TTP's advices.

Cagen

Lince said:
I'm reporting for duty for whatever match we might have in store, I'd been surfing through the tourney lists... man, what a paiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn!

Cagen, I was just kidding, I will be full sniper in SM and go by TTP's advices.

:lol Welcome to our world.

I'll go assault then, I suggest Viper as engineer and Raist as tactician. I'll also spawn engineer at the start and repair all the stuff we need to repair and then switch to my assault.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:

Now you feel what we've been going through :p

They really should get rid of tourneys that have already started, and those which are full as well. Just makes you spam the dpad down for 10mins before getting to the point where you can find some nice stuff.
Also, filters plz. :D

Anyway, lobby up in 5mins.

Cagen, Lince, Viper and me, gogogo

edit: my bad, 20mins, not 5 lulz

-viper-

Banned
Cagen said:
:lol Welcome to our world.

I'll go assault then, I suggest Viper as engineer and Raist as tactician. I'll also spawn engineer at the start and repair all the stuff we need to repair and then switch to my assault.
I'd love to be the engineer but there is only one problem - I have no idea how to use the shotgun.

Facism

WTFing said:
Can I join, GAFe vs HELL? Can I play with you guys?

Son, all GAFe are welcome to play. You gotta check up on this thread, though. Matches and tournaments are usually posted a earlier in the day that they are happening. All you need to do is put yourself up for a game via a post in this thread.

Raist: I'm up for the 2v2 tourney

Viper: Just point and shoot when you have an enemy in the circle crosshair. It's literally like slapping your dick across someones face. Easy.

WTFing

Banned
Facism said:
Son, all GAFe are welcome to play. You gotta check up on this thread, though. Matches and tournaments are usually posted a earlier in the day that they are happening. All you need to do is put yourself up for a game via a post in this thread.
I guess I am unlucky, whenever I try to join a clan game, it's full.
I really need to check this thread more.
Good luck guys.

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
That would be Ilanna, I would expect this from Raist but never from you Live she played MGO with us from time to time tsk tsk...

Ah, I see. Why doesn't she join the clan matches fun then? :p

Live: 2vs2? what?

edit: ha, the GAFe tourney, nevermind.

Soooo

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Viper
Live
Me

Just 4 more people and we could do some nice 3vs3 tourney... :eek:

As for the GAFA challenge (if it ever happens) I guess there would be Lince, Live, Cagen, and Viper so far.

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
That would be Ilanna, I would expect this from Raist but never from you Live she played MGO with us from time to time tsk tsk...

Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeet i wasn't around when she did.

[edit]nm Raist :p

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
How on earth did we lose Capture and Hold? HOW? :|

Their sab was like invincible, fo' realz. Shot him like a fucky bunny, Cagen came and shot him as well, they I spawned back, and he eventually died... after C&H was over of course.

Cagen

Raist said:
Their sab was like invincible, fo' realz. Shot him like a fucky bunny, Cagen came and shot him as well, they I spawned back, and he eventually died... after C&H was over of course.

:lol that sab dominated us in there. /ashamed

Raist

Banned
Soooo... how about a 8000VP tournament, 3vs3 on SM, RL and GL banned? :lol

edit: subscriptions would end in 13 mins. Lince and I are in, we need a 3rd and I'll suscribe

Raist

Banned
Ok, so for the GAFe tourney, so far we've got

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Viper
Live
Rick
Raist

C'mon, three more people for a nice 3vs3 tourney!

stimpledorf? Bugno? eccocid? TTP?
STEP UP GUYZ

Ilparazzo

Raist said:

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Viper
Live
Rick
Raist

STEP UP GUYZ
You sure are in a rush, calm down leader-man take a chill pill as kids say.

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
You sure are in a rush, calm down leader-man take a chill pill as kids say.

I'm trying to organize as much shit as possible before I definitely lose my mind because of work :p

WTFing

Banned
Raist said:

JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Viper
Live
Rick
Raist

STEP UP GUYZ
Aaaaaah! please?

KZObsessed

Sign me up for the Kitton smash clan game 2moro!

He assassinated me today!
angry.gif

Raist

Banned
Name: vs. GAFNA
Teams: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 28th, 8:30pm GMT
VP: 20VP
Map: Salamun Market
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Lince, Live_Feed, ChryZ, Viper, FFObsessed

GAFe tourney:
JardeL
Cagen
Lince
ChryZ
Ilparazzo
Viper
Live
Rick
Raist
WTFing

Raist said:
Roster: Cagen, Lince, Live_Feed, ChryZ, Viper, FFObsessed

*cough* Any space for me on that roster !?

Will also step up to the GAFe tourney... Anything for you our wise noble leader :lol

Raist

Banned
Roster: Cagen, Lince, Live_Feed, ChryZ, Viper, FFObsessed, eccocid, stimpledorf

There we go. Dunno if the challenge has been accepted. Gotta leave soon for work, so keep an eye on the event menu ingame.

eccocid and stimpledorf, you might want to join the GAFe tourney as well? We only need two more people :D

Lince

Banned
so anyone willing to play some clan matches today apart from the GAFa challenge? I'll check the tourney list in a bit.

Raist

Banned
Dave1988 said:
I have the time. Where and when do you need me?

It's a GAFe only tournament I want to organize. There will be 4 teams of 3, randomly generated, and we'll organize the matches in private, PW protected room (with spectating as well :D). So there is no defined day or time, matches will happen when people on both teams will be available (hopefully it won't be too hard to set up...)

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
When is the GAFe challenge?

8.30pm GMT

I won't be here. And for other tourneys either. :(
Working all day long todya and then off for some pool after that. Or maybe i'll join a couple a late night matches if you guys are still around :D

Lince: bubububut that's not how I wanted to do it :(

Cagen

Lince said:
so anyone willing to play some clan matches today apart from the GAFa challenge? I'll check the tourney list in a bit.

I am probably about today to play some matches Lince, even if its just some 2v2s if no one else wants to.

As for picking the teams for the GAFe tournament I would suggest seeding players, not that anyone is a bad player but the amount some of us play there are some better then others. I am not trying to brag or put anyone down here but for example I believe myself, Raist, Ilp, Live and Lince should be split up as to not weight the teams too much, though obviously two of these people will be together with only having 4 teams.

Also, no instant knock out bullshit, we should play each team twice (once as ISA and once as HGH) and have it point based (2 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a lose). Maps could be picked at random or something.

-viper-

Banned
Cagen said:
I am probably about today to play some matches Lince, even if its just some 2v2s if no one else wants to.

As for picking the teams for the GAFe tournament I would suggest seeding players, not that anyone is a bad player but the amount some of us play there are some better then others. I am not trying to brag or put anyone down here but for example I believe myself, Raist, Ilp, Live and Lince should be split up as to not weight the teams too much, though obviously two of these people will be together with only having 4 teams.
Teams look fine to me.

Cagen

-viper- said:
Teams look fine to me.

Yeah, the ones Lince posted were pretty good but Raist wanted to do it differently so I just wanted to make sure we didn't have a team of like Raist, Lince and Live as personally I think it would be unfair though not insurmountable.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:

Also, no instant knock out bullshit, we should play each team twice (once as ISA and once as HGH) and have it point based (2 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a lose). Maps could be picked at random or something.

Do you read my mind or something?

Anyway, yeah, teams should be as balanced as possible. There are a couple of regular players, so I'm not saying they're better, but at the very least they're used to play together so it wouldn't be really "fair"

And no, Cagen + Live + ChryZ isn't fine :p

So yeah, the usual suspects should be split up, now there's one group who'll have two of them. Except if we do 2vs2 matches. But yeah, Lince, Live, Cagen and I should be split up at least.

As for the ladder, yup, it wouldn't be a regular tourney, each team would play each other one at least, and yes I thought of doing 2 rounds, one as ISA, one as HGH, since maps are often a bit unbalanced. The team with the more points over the 2 matches wins (when I say points, it's points per mission won). In case of draw at the end of the 2 rounds we'd just play a sudden death match, because I'm not going to write down individual points or something :p

Speaking of maps, I think we should to the first "eliminatory" rounds on the same map for everyone. The most fair thing to do is to have a vote IMO.

As for the rules, I think allowing all classes and all weapons would be OK. I don't think we have too much rocket launcher spammers here. Oh, and of course, FF would be ON :D
We should allow spectating as well, even if we password protect it too (I don't see why we should, but whatever)

So yeah, overall it's going to take a bit of time to organize and stuff, but I'm sure we'll have some great fun :)

Also, I'm working on a nice banner as well as a ladder :D Will probably not be as good as Cagen's work, but whatever :p

Lince, claro que si, te quiero todavia mi amigo :p

Lince

Banned
I have a feeling this GAFe tourney will be orders of magnitude funnier than random clan matches :D :D we should hold one evey weekend !!

and for clan matches ok Cagen, I'm searching for 2vs2-3vs3 games right now!

Cagen

Yeah Lince, get to work! Find us some games :lol.

Also we should set up an England vs. Europe GAFe game some time, just for a laugh. Rick, Live represent! and anyone else who is English.

Facism

The guys who are playng agaisnt GAFNA tonight (If it goes ahead):

Have you been appraised of the strategy for Salamun Market yet? Raist has sent out a PM a day ago AFAIK, but maybe stimpledorf and Eccocid have not seen it?

[edit] England 4 lyfe :lol

Top Bottom