• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Cagen

We can challenge anyone if you give us their clan names, the more the better. CAG would be a good one also.

Ok I signed up to a 3v3 for you guys tonight.

Name: 3vs3 Join
Ladder: 4 clans, 3vs3 (3 clans in)
Time: Saturday, March 28th, 9pm GMT
VP: 10 5 1 (Free)
Map: Visari Hammer
Modes: No BC
FF:
Classes: All
Weapons: No rocket/grenade launcher
Roster:

Have fun guys.

Rolf NB

Cagen just PMed me strategies for Salamun Market, but I don't even know what game I'm supposed to be playing. Halp?

Connectivity is shit for me tonight. Disconnected four times within the past half hour. Lots of lag too. I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS.

I'd mop up the rest of the single-player campaign on Elite, but first wanted to confirm that I didn't pop up on a match roster all of a sudden.

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
I'm going to be watching Espana destroy Turkey, so i'm out.

Fucking david Villa. Put Guiza on, he's useless :(

come on play with us, I'm not watching that match... Spain 1 - Turkey 2

Lince

Banned
ok if Viper or BCN don't play then I'll join you guys

lobby opens in 1 minute!

go Chryz, go FFO (you can play with whatever class you prefer)

Facism

Lince said:
come on play with us, I'm not watching that match... Spain 1 - Turkey 2

Not something i can get out of easily, family is round to watch it too :p

0-0 @ half-time. Ref is a cunt, Spain playing that awesome passing and posession game. Really nail-biting for me :(

Cagen

-viper- said:
My friend would like to join GAFe. He plays KZ2 regularly.

Yes or no?

Yeah, that's fine Viper. Does he have a GAF account? If not he wont be able to see this forum but you can always post for him I guess to get into games. What is his PSN?

bcn-ron said:
Cagen just PMed me strategies for Salamun Market, but I don't even know what game I'm supposed to be playing. Halp?

That was for the match with GAFNA if it went ahead as I went out for the night, it didn't so no worries.

dazed808

Evening fellas. Hope you've been keeping up the wins for our absent leader!
May well jump on for an hour or 2 later, any games on?

Oh and the inter GAFe England vs Allcomers sounds great to me, hope it's scheduled when I'm not arm deep in baby shite:lol Where's your allegiance gonna be Live - the 3 Lions or with our friends lucky enough not to live on our shitty little Island?:lol Bad luck with the footy btw mate

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Hi, can my BF join as well? We share this account since his hasn't been accepted yet, he registered a month ago). He's REALLY good, I'm bellow average (considering this is my first FPS game ever :p).

His PSN is Dellrizla. :D

Facism

Ilparazzo said:
So, no game then, maybe they heard I wasn't going to play and decided to postpone :lol .

How did the Spain game end up?

1-0 to spain. Could have been 3-3 if it wasn't for some near misses and great saves. Ref was shocking for both sides.

Was a winnable game for Turkey, despite missing 6 players due to injury, but it was clear Spain has the skill and stamina and deserve their 3 points.

Raist

Banned
ilanna said:
Hi, can my BF join as well? We share this account since his hasn't been accepted yet, he registered a month ago). He's REALLY good, I'm bellow average (considering this is my first FPS game ever :p).

His PSN is Dellrizla. :D

Sure. Would you (and he) join some clan fun tho? I see you playing a LOT but you never joined us :(
We're nice guys!
(ok, except Live and his offending brit accent)

Booting up the trey in a few minutes, I'll add him.

Sooo guyz, did you bring some winz?

Facism

I'll make your boyfriend jealous :'3

Viper, Dave and I won the 3v3 medics only game earlier. One guy ragequited. it was quite awesome.

Raist

Banned
qzhp36.jpg

Ok, some preliminary stuff!

Teams:

I've spread the four usual suspects in the 4 different teams, purely for balancing reasons (again, not because we're better or anything, I consider myself as an average player) but because we're used to play together.
I have then randomized the remaining 8 people.

Cagen
ChryZ
JardeL

Lince
Viper
Dave

Live
WTFing
Ilparazzo

Raist
stimpledorf
Rick

Ok now Rick, I know you have some family obligations now, so if you think you won't be able to play, we could always try to find a backup. Remember that we will try to set up the matches according to everyone's disponibilities, tho.

Now, I need your opinion on some stuff guys.

Ladder:
1- Would you prefer to play as a regular tourney somewhat, meaning that we'll randomize the 4 teams, to get a 2vs2 scheme only.
OR
2- During round 1, all teams play against each other, and then we'd have round 2 (Final and Final for Third place), the ladder being determined by the mission points.
Vote: 1 or 2

Whatever our final choice is, as Cagen said, I think it would be better to play two rounds, switching factions, and then the winning team would be determined by the overall mission points. In case of a draw, another match will be played.
Vote: ok or not?

Finally, We have to decide the map. I think everyone should play on the same map for round one at least, maybe for every match. I guess we should have a vote, and every clan member votes as an individual (meaning that, be fair and don't ask your team mates to pick a particular map).

So basically, I need everyone's opinion,

I'll edit this post as people vote (and add it to the OP too)

Votes:
Cagen: 2 / ok / RA
ChryZ: 2 / ok / RA
JardeL: / /
Lince: 2 / ok / RA
Viper: 2 / ok / TD
Dave: 2 / ok / RA
Live: 2 / ok / RA
WTFing: / /
Ilparazzo: / /
Raist: 2 / ok / TD
stimpledorf: / /
Rick: 2 / ok / TD

Lince

Banned
Raist said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I was going to post something but after the "time to die the vida loca" banner the only thing sensible I gotta say is "good night"

/ 2-OK-Radec Academy /

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
:lol You thieving bastard. I'll let you off for putting "Time to die la vida loca" though.

I vote for 2, OK and Radec.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it :p

As for my vote, would be 2, OK, TD

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Raist said:
Sure. Would you (and he) join some clan fun tho? I see you playing a LOT but you never joined us :(
We're nice guys!
(ok, except Live and his offending brit accent)

Booting up the trey in a few minutes, I'll add him.

Sooo guyz, did you bring some winz?
Yay, thankie! Ah, he and I play A LOTT together but I'm really not that good that's why I never join. He has a thing for going medic and staying near me and protecting me from bad guys, but even as a medic or rifleman he always does great. Oh he's british too. :p So I think he and Live would get along just fine. :D

Cagen

Raist said:
If it ain't broken, don't fix it :p

As for my vote, would be 2, OK, TD

What? You put two extra strokes around the image, the white one goes around the drop shadow (WTF) and then a red one as well!

Voting for Tharsis, eh? I bet you made Rick vote for it too, didn't you? Confess!

Raist

Banned
ilanna said:
Yay, thankie! Ah, he and I play A LOTT together but I'm really not that good that's why I never join. He has a thing for going medic and staying near me and protecting me from bad guys, but even as a medic or rifleman he always does great. Oh he's british too. :p So I think he and Live would get along just fine. :D

We mosly play for fun :p

Anyway, invite sent!

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
What? You put two extra strokes around the image, the white one goes around the drop shadow (WTF) and then a red one as well!

Voting for Tharsis, eh? I bet you made Rick vote for it too, didn't you? Confess!

I only added the red stuff to make it stand out from the BG. Dunno what the hell happened with the white one, I just noticed it as you pointed it out oO

And no, I haven't bribed Rick. You did with Lince on the other hand, amirite?

Top Bottom