• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

did you guys win the clusterfuck?

Sorry i couldn't make it this week. Meetings have precedence. I'll be their next week.

Also, FUCKING TOOTH ACHE AND CUNT DENTIST WHO WON'T SEE ME TILL 30TH.

I need a nailgun to the brain, this shit is agony.

Lince

Banned
so how profitable was our day after all? sorry to leave like that yesterday, I passed out twice during that long game in the industries.... I only remember Matteo the best having the usual "I hate you" love words with Cagen.

Rolf NB

I already know I won't be at home next Wednesday between 17:30 and 20:30 GMT, so I'm going to miss the next round in the Corinth Cluster Of Sweaty Bodies tourney.
Facism said:
did you guys win the clusterfuck?
We were first
in teamkills
!

Game was stacked 14:9 in our favor, but mass assault w/ rockets kept it challenging in all the wrong ways :lol

Facism said:
Also, FUCKING TOOTH ACHE AND CUNT DENTIST WHO WON'T SEE ME TILL 30TH.

I need a nailgun to the brain, this shit is agony.
Wow, sucks, hope you get better soon.

Cagen

Lince said:
so how profitable was our day after all? sorry to leave like that yesterday, I passed out twice during that long game in the industries.... I only remember Matteo the best having the usual "I hate you" love words with Cagen.

:lol FFO was making them all the Itialians turn against me :(. We won 2550vp, which isn't too bad, slowly getting back to what we had lol.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
:lol FFO was making them all the Itialians turn against me :(. We won 2550vp, which isn't too bad, slowly getting back to what we had lol.

2551 please. I finished 3rd in a free 1v1 tournament.

I've been shafted ONCE AGAIN.

Last time, it said I won at the end of the game (offscreen voice and popup) but in the tournament ladder it said I lost.

This time, it was a BC / Asn match only.
During asn atk, I killed him without dying. During defend, I killed him 3 times before dying (but he killed me once just before I was picked as the target so I had the time to respawn). We drew on BC. We had the same number of headshots. And he suicided twice.
Yet, he had more points than me. I'm pretty sure he never killed a bot, and if he did, it was once at worst.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Raist

Banned
No. I'm going to do like the LEGEND guy and make a one man clan.

You guys suck anyway, you don't even wanna join clan challenges at 3am. Now everyone is going to think GAFe is a bunch of pussies.

You're fired.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED

dazed808

Cagen, rides into the latest clan match.............................
cacow.jpg

Lince

Banned
I subbed to some low VP games today, join and have fun! specially our GAFe friends that rarely play clan games should try these.

matches.jpg

Name: 4v4 Radec
Ladder: 4 clans
Time: today - 8pm BST
Team: 4vs4
VP: 10 - 16, 13, 11
Map: Radec
Modes: All
FF: ?
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher
Roster: bcn-ron, ?, ?, ?

-------------

Name: 3v3 PlayStation Online
Time: today - 10pm BST
Team: 3vs3
Map: Salmon
Classes: Assault banned, Scout banned
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher, no sniper rifle
Roster: Live, Chyz (?), ?

--------------

go ?? where are you guys?

Rolf NB

I want in on the 4vs4 on Radec Academy. Plz.

3vs3 on a large map like Salamun is too spread out for people like me. It emphasizes my low skill :lol

Facism

I will wash my dick for the 3v3.

ie i'll be available, so put me down.

btw, went to an emergency dentist today about my wisdom tooth. She said it needs to come out :(

I'm not looking forward to it. Anyone have any experience with having a tooth removed, and what problems and issues you had after it's removal?

Rolf NB

Facism said:

btw, went to an emergency dentist today about my wisdom tooth. She said it needs to come out :(

I'm not looking forward to it. Anyone have any experience with having a tooth removed, and what problems and issues you had after it's removal?
You'll feel better when it's done. Don't hesitate.

Lince

Banned
Facism said:

:lol

I had one removed some months ago and it was like having sex
but with a horse in hell.

dazed808

Live, I am absolutely petrified of the dentist but can tell you there's nothing to worry about.
I was so scared 1st time I had just a normal tooth removed I had to go private so they could put me out.
Last year I had to have a wisdom tooth out and thought "Fuck it, I gotta stop being such a fucking wuss" and got it done just with the local injection. On the day, I was terrified but I didn't feel a thing and I couldn't believe that I got myself so worked up over it. It does get a bit sore for a few days after, just make sure you take the antibiotics and gargle with salt water, it tastes fucking horrible but really does help.
Good luck mate and hope your appointment is soon so you don't suffer too much longer.

KZObsessed

Lince said:
:lol

I had one removed some months ago and it was like having sex
but with a horse in hell.

:lol :lol

Lince & I for the 4v4?

-----------------------------------
Roster: bcn-ron, Sexy Nurse Lince, Dragan RAWR, ?

Don't be girls :lol ;b , extracting a wisdom tooth is not THAT bad. In my case I had 2 of them extracted a few years ago, in one case the dentist had to crack it in the mouth before extracting it piece by piece. It hurts, and you may have pain a few days, but nothing of another world.

Back to kicking ISA / Helghast butts, in a while I'll confirm if I can play the 8 pm BST game.

Negaiido

FFObsessed said:
:lol :lol

Lince & I for the 4v4?

Roster: bcn-ron, Sexy Nurse Lince, Dragan RAWR, ?
me?

edit: ooh Vas wants to play the 4v4?

Negaiido

Lince said:
-------------

Name: 3v3 PlayStation Online
Time: today - 10pm BST
Team: 3vs3
Map: Salmon
Classes: Assault banned, Scout banned
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher, no sniper rifle
Roster: Live, Chyz (?), ?

--------------

go ?? where are you guys?

me tooo =)

dazed808

Vasilisk said:
Don't be girls :lol ;b , extracting a wisdom tooth is not THAT bad.

Yep you're right, it isn't bad at all. But bad childhood experience + some right butchering, seemingly pain obsessed, bastard dentists over the years can scar you for life. The thought of the procedure is always 100 times worse than actually having it done for me.
So yes, i am a big fucking girl.

Anyways, as usual i'm on the nite shift again, so will be on to fill any spots that may be open after 11pm+.

Facism

My appointment is on the 30th.

Like, 95% of my wisdom tooth is intact, you could probably put a filling in, but noooooooo, fucker wants to take it out so he can horde it up his asshole like winter is coming.

Negaiido said:
Just say if you want to play it :) I'll leave it for you.
If you dont have a dinner, just say it :)

Obviously at the end I did go out :D. And dazed808, I was joking, I was the first fearing dentists, but I had a few issues with my tooth, and I assure you that extracting a wisdom tooth isn't by far the most painful thing a crazy dentist could do to you O.O . Anyway, lets hope Fascism wisdom tooth extraction will be fine.

I'm going to do a little work, if in an hour I'm not sleeping in my desktop I'll go online.

peetfeet

i've just stated a pistols only game, 10 mins, Tharsis and Blood Gracht. Need pistols ribbons - I have none, anyone want to join?

Rolf NB

Vasilisk said:
Obviously at the end I did go out :D. And dazed808, I was joking, I was the first fearing dentists, but I had a few issues with my tooth, and I assure you that extracting a wisdom tooth isn't by far the most painful thing a crazy dentist could do to you O.O . Anyway, lets hope Fascism wisdom tooth extraction will be fine.

I'm going to do a little work, if in an hour I'm not sleeping in my desktop I'll go online.
Dude, that's Raistist.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
uhh.. suddenly
probably not, I haven't played KZ2 for some time now.
I'm without a clan. On my own. Me against the world and I can't even find a clan named GAFe on the official website anymore. What happened?

Cagen

We cleaned house and removed all the very inactive people. We're still here and losing VP day by day :lol.

I'll send you an invite back into the clan.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
We cleaned house and removed all the very inactive people. We're still here and losing VP day by day :lol.

How could you do that, given that you're fired.

Remember? Over 9000?

Yeah.

Rolf NB

Let's try to not play versus Deadly Accurate Lag Haxx0rz again. Plz. Getting whalloped like that for 5VP is really depressing.

Facism

Seriously, i cringe everytime i see we've been signed up for a high-vp game and the typical arse lagger glitcher clans are in there like a dick in a mouth.

Tis bad accounting, yo.

Lince

Banned
when are we going to do more 5k Salmon tourneys anyway? and 5k mean nothing, top clans are challenging each other for 100k - 500k everyday, I'd love to spect / see a replay of these.

dazed808

Cagen said:
We've been challenged by Elite Squad Forum PT.

Name: vs. Elite Squad Forum PT
Date: 20 Apr 2009 12:15AM BST/GMT + 1
Teams: 6v6
Map: CC
VP: 10
Modes: all
FF: ??
Classes: Assault Banned
Weapons: Rocket/Grenade Launchers banned
Roster: Cagen, RICKAY, Lince, IlParazzo, Negaiido, Mr Live

This game is on 20 April at 12:15AM guys, so it is TONIGHT.
Go.
Don't forget gentlemen that we've got this one coming up tonight.
One more for sign up and confirmation from those already signed would be good.

KZObsessed

So you guys had to play DAP again and they cheated again? Urgh. We need to stop signing up to tournies which have known cheats in them, it's just no fun with scum like that.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Cagen said:

Thank you but it's probably better for the clan if I don't join again. I'm not that active anymore and I'm not a good KZ2 player to begin with. I just wondered what happened. ;)

Rolf NB

Good luck guys. I'm taking my Valkyria Chronicles-related leave today. But not to worry. We'll shoot each other in the face again very soon.

Facism

bcn-ron said:
Good luck guys. I'm taking my Valkyria Chronicles-related leave today. But not to worry. We'll shoot each other in the face again very soon.

We won it. Decisively.

Rick nearly took me out .5 seconds before i activated as assassination target. Negaiido was chosen as the new one, then got a shotgun to the face because he stood and stared at the guy whog ot him :lol

ChryZ

VGEVO wants to challenge us again. They already send a challenge, but messed it up. Can the challenge be edited to 2v2? Cancel it, if not.

EDIT: nevermind

Negaiido

Facism said:
We won it. Decisively.

Rick nearly took me out .5 seconds before i activated as assassination target. Negaiido was chosen as the new one, then got a shotgun to the face because he stood and stared at the guy whog ot him :lol

I didn't just stare at him :D I had no chance on surviving :p

ChryZ

So ... anyone playing tonight?

Negaiido said:
I didn't just stare at him :D I had no chance on surviving :p
Nice Yotsuba avatar. My most favorite manga ever.

Too bad it's too big and gets butchered by the forum auto resize.

images.jpg

nagaiido.png

90x90 fix:

yotsuba.png

Negaiido

ChryZ said:
So ... anyone playing tonight?

Nice Yotsuba avatar. My most favorite manga ever.

Too bad it's too big and gets butchered by the forum auto resize.

Thanks for telling me , I didn't notice it.(It didn't look like the one you showed me)
I finally got my volume 2, ADV the publisher doesn't publish it anymore :( Volume 2 was just to expensive, it was at 100 euros one time.
That was the only volume I needed and it sucked. I also really like yotsuba :D

Top Bottom