• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Didn't realise you were a Euro-GAFer, I'll add you in a sec.

I thought Lince would but he replied in this thread after I asked and didn't mention anything about wanting to play. Lince hunny, are you going to play?

Also spit would be cool, how come you command everything he does, it is like you have him trained like a dog :lol.

Someone come play with me, I want to play but no one was in the chat room.

Trained like a gimp.
batman.gif

Dave1988

Cagen said:
O.K. I sent out really really really basic tactics to those playing, mainly just key points about the map as I don't have time to sort anything proper out and objectives like S&D are just a relentless assault (not the class).

We have 7 members playing so we still have a space free, I think Dunpeal or Spitfire might join but if anyone can give a definite yes then that would be great.

Just got back from reserving my new dog, so I am super excited :lol.

I can join if you guys want me to.

Facism

Also, taunt registered in official thread.

I think it sums up the game perfectly.

[edit]btw, sorry dave. I tossed a nade blind into the air and it blew up as it hit you ont he head :lol That was just unlucky

Cagen

Don't forget about the Corinth game we have tomorrow guys, it is the quarter final and the tournament is going to start getting tough.

Name: Corinth Clusterfuck (Clan Warfare)
Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 8 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, April 29th 8:30pm BST
VP: 376, 193, 71 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Dunpeal, FoxGirl, Delrizzla, Chryz, Live, Lince, Nega, Raist
Possibles: Stimpledorf

We really need to try and get all 16 people in this time or we will be at a large disadvantage. We've got 9 confirmed so far.

Negaiido

Cagen said:
Don't forget about the Corinth game we have tomorrow guys, it is the quarter final and the tournament is going to start getting tough.

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Dunpeal, FoxGirl, Delrizzla, Chryz, Live, Lince

We really need to try and get all 16 people in this time or we will be at a large disadvantage. We've got 7 confirmed so far.

I'll do a Negaiido move

DunpealD

Cagen said:

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Dunpeal, FoxGirl, Delrizzla, Chryz, Live, Lince

We really need to try and get all 16 people in this time or we will be at a large disadvantage. We've got 7 confirmed so far.

Since when was I confirmed? Don't do these decisions by yourself >:|.

I'm in for it :p

Any ideas how to play? Elaborate tactics won't cut it, but it would be kinda nice to know how to split up squads and maybe distribution of Squads and classes... I suppose RL and assault will take the show.

Negaiido

bcn-ron said:
You mean join the enemy team and tk everyone?

Again, I can't be there. Bring me their hides, fellow comrade brethren colleague people.

If thats possible, maybee but I wasn't talking about that move ;)

Cagen

DunpealD said:
Since when was I confirmed? Don't do these decisions by yourself >:|.

I'm in for it :p

Any ideas how to play? Elaborate tactics won't cut it, but it would be kinda nice to know how to split up squads and maybe distribution of Squads and classes... I suppose RL and assault will take the show.

:lol You're confirmed since you told me you would be playing and have been reminding me to post about it so people know to show up.

Alpha

Tactician
Tactician
Engineer
Engineer

Bravo

Engineer
Engineer
Assault
Assault

Charlie

Assault
Assault
Assault
Assault

Delta

Assault
Assault
Assault
Medic

bovo

I should make it for CC - I'll actually make sure I get there in time this week, instead of missing the start by two minutes like last time...

DunpealD

Raist said:
I'm in.

Exclude Neg, he's a TKer

There's a fix for that: Assault + cooking Grenades on your hand = guided grenades.

Cagen said:
:lol You're confirmed since you told me you would be playing and have been reminding me to post about it so people know to show up.

Lies! Or maybe I'm just getting old :(

Looks like it's really going to be chaotic with so many assaults. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Cagen

matches.jpg

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Dunpeal, FoxGirl, Delrizzla, Chryz, Live, Lince, Nega, Raist, Bovo, Viper, Rick, Bignose

We really need to try and get all 16 people in this time or we will be at a large disadvantage. We've got 13 confirmed so far.

Hopefully Dave, Alba, Jardel, Ilparazzo, Wowbagger, some of you can make it to fill out the numbers some more.

My list of classes up there wasn't entirely serious. However, Raist and I will be the tacticians as we have been doing, then we need a few engineers to put up turrets (not that they last long with rocket spam but they do provide another target the assaults have to hit leaving them with less rockets to spam us with) and then there is no reason for everyone else not to go assault, the medic is a bit pointless as we're not going to survive assassination defence anyway unless we get incredibly lucky, a scout or two might be useful for S&D defend though.

-viper-

Banned
Cagen said:

Alpha

Tactician
Tactician
Engineer
Engineer

Bravo

Engineer
Engineer
Assault
Assault

Charlie

Assault
Assault
Assault
Assault

Delta

Assault
Assault
Assault
Medic
TEAM KILL DELIGHT.

I'll be a medic.

Cagen

-viper- said:
TEAM KILL DELIGHT.

I'll be a medic.

Cagen said:
My list of classes up there wasn't entirely serious. However, Raist and I will be the tacticians as we have been doing, then we need a few engineers to put up turrets (not that they last long with rocket spam but they do provide another target the assaults have to hit leaving them with less rockets to spam us with) and then there is no reason for everyone else not to go assault, the medic is a bit pointless as we're not going to survive assassination defence anyway unless we get incredibly lucky, a scout or two might be useful for S&D defend though.

As long as only Raist and I are the tacticians so we have less chance of spawn points getting screwed up and Raist and I can communicate where spawns need to be then you can be what ever classes you want really. Some people might prefer to be Saboteurs for headshots on the Assaults as well.

dazed808

I will be there and so should Bignose. He said he enjoyed it last week (the masochistic fool) so will do his best to get on. I'll be sniper btw.

Facism

aww god Cagen and Raist as tacticians arguing over who drops a spawn where.

Like 2 lesbians fighting over a dildo :lol

Cagen

Facism said:
aww god Cagen and Raist as tacticians arguing over who drops a spawn where.

Like 2 lesbians fighting over a dildo :lol

:lol It's all in jest though
most of the time.
We do work pretty well together.

Top Bottom