• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

ChryZ

Negaiido said:
Thanks for telling me , I didn't notice it.(It didn't look like the one you showed me)
I finally got my volume 2, ADV the publisher doesn't publish it anymore :( Volume 2 was just to expensive, it was at 100 euros one time.
That was the only volume I needed and it sucked. I also really like yotsuba :D
Check your PM. :D

dazed808

Raist said:

I didn't get on till 12 but there were no clan matches scheduled from then on.
Just played a few random matches with Bacon,FFO and Lince which were hilarious.
FFO and Lince tried stitching us on BC by not respawning after getting a few points ahead but a random came in and almost gave us the win by ruining their plan and running round letting us murder him. We were seconds away from a win.... To top it off, 4 more randoms joined their team and proceeded to kick the pair off for god knows what reason:lol
And well that last game, i'm lost for words. It ended with Lince singing to FFO in a quiet whispering voice which was just hilariously weird, even for Lince... great games fellas:D

Rolf NB

In that last match on Helghan Industries Lince spotted another genuine female, I think joyangel was her PSN name, and he got all romantic again. Don't forget to send her a friend request Lince!

Plus the usual "nom nom nom" from FFO for three hours, and the singing, and the "nooooo don't go there" etc :lol

It was an absolute riot. I want my games to be like this every time I play.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Its amazing how many girls play this game, I have a few friends and my cousin who likes KZ2. That's prolly because Helghasts are smexieh! :D

Wowbagger

Second round of the 16 vs 16 is today, right? I'll join in unless anyone objects.

Haven't played at all the last couple weeks. Think I'm suffering from post-Platinum burnout. :/

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
I see GAFe's officers are still lazy jerks. :p

I was just waiting for the patch to hit, we don't want a clan match with glitchers ruining the day, I'll sub to some games later today.

and stop working ffs, get your ass in the game already!!!

and what are you Rick and Bacon talking about? both FFO and I are serious players :p
(we were kicked and banned because we tried to kick and ban the newcomers in the first place, as we did with that little "annoyance" in bodycount :lol)

Cagen

Lince said:
and what are you Rick and Bacon talking about? both FFO and I are serious players :p
(we were kicked and banned because we tried to kick and ban the newcomers in the first place, as we did with that little "annoyance" in bodycount :lol)

:lol You cheating cocks.

matches.jpg

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16
Round: Round 3 (16 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, April 22th, 8.30pm BST (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone. The more people we have, the more likely we are to win.

RICKYMARTINWAR.jpg

Edit: I have just checked who we are playing against, they only have 2 members :lol. How the hell did they get to round three?

Looks like we're going to the quarters!

In the quarter finals we face either Lega Nerd who have 29 members with the general rank or ItaliaMac Soldiers who have 12 members with the general rank. Lega Nerd are the ones we will likely be facing a week today so we will actually have a proper game and will need as close to, if not all, 16 members for that match.

Rolf NB

I've alreasy noted my absence today, and I will probably (99%) not be available next Wednesday either. Easter holidays are over, and I'm off to band practice each Wednesday between 18:30 and 21:30 BST.

bovo

Missed the start by 2 minutes - thought I'd be able to join, but it doesn't let you... I'm sure my inability to hit a barn door won' t be missed...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Stop asking me to join games. Especially the official 16vs16 cluster fucks. :lol

Wont be back online until they patch the thing properly. I'm at apoint that it just gets on my nerves and I can't enjoy the game anymore. Need to vent.

Will check the new maps tho.

Raist u might want to delete some messages in Comm. I see we have 99 messages. :lol
Edit: Ah, someone on my friends list send me a GAFe chat room invite please. I deleted it by mistake.

jorma

is now taking requests
bcn-ron said:
I've alreasy noted my absence today, and I will probably (99%) not be available next Wednesday either. Easter holidays are over, and I'm off to band practice each Wednesday between 18:30 and 21:30 BST.

There almost WAS no next wednesday =)

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
I didn't get on till 12 but there were no clan matches scheduled from then on.
Just played a few random matches with Bacon,FFO and Lince which were hilarious.
FFO and Lince tried stitching us on BC by not respawning after getting a few points ahead but a random came in and almost gave us the win by ruining their plan and running round letting us murder him. We were seconds away from a win.... To top it off, 4 more randoms joined their team and proceeded to kick the pair off for god knows what reason:lol
And well that last game, i'm lost for words. It ended with Lince singing to FFO in a quiet whispering voice which was just hilariously weird, even for Lince... great games fellas:D

:lol :lol

Awesome fun that was.

The night ended with me and Lince glitching out of the map on Tharsis and going on a magical adventure!

Cagen

Anyone interested in a match against GAFA this Sunday?

Name: GAFe vs GAFA
Date: 26 Apr 2009 11:30PM BST
Team: 8vs8
Map: Visari Hammer
VP: 20
Modes: all
FF: on
Classes: No Assault
Weapons: No rockets/grenade launcher

How about it, guys? If I get enough interest I'll make it so.

dazed808

I'll be up for that one, though happy to step aside if there's enough interest, as I played in the last 2 and know some others didn't get the chance.
Oh and tonight must of been collectively my worst performances ever.Time for a break I think.....
Who am I kidding?? See you tomorrow night guys, highly unlikely I can keep away.

Facism

Cagen said:

I'm down, could do with a good game.

Negaiido

Cagen said:

I'm
IN

Lince

Banned
dazed808 said:
Oh and tonight must of been collectively my worst performances ever.

are we talking before or after you filled my dear life with C4 sticks ?

you played really good my friend :p

ChryZ

Cagen said:

Too late for me :(

Rolf NB

dazed808 said:
I'll be up for that one, though happy to step aside if there's enough interest, as I played in the last 2 and know some others didn't get the chance.
Oh and tonight must of been collectively my worst performances ever.Time for a break I think.....
Who am I kidding?? See you tomorrow night guys, highly unlikely I can keep away.
I got my ass kicked so hard in that game on Radec. One of the great perks of playing with me is that you never have to be ashamed, you'll never have to think "man, I'm really dragging the whole team down", because there'll always be me, and I really don't mind.

=)

Facism

Lince said:
are we talking before or after you filled my dear life with C4 sticks ?

you played really good my friend :p

Everytime i heard the c4 go off, or saw a c4 kill that rick had set up proper professional like, i laughed.

C4 da best, mayne.

Raist

Banned
Why hello there.

How's it going folks?

Sorry to have missed the giant clusterfuck, but I came back home at 10.30 heh.
Congrats on the win tho, well done guys. We have to win this tourney :D

Oh and Cagen, count me in the GAFNA chal :p

Cagen

The 5th inter-GAF match is go. I challenged GAFA today so we're waiting for their acceptance. If you remember back to the first match with them, they decided to accept an hour before it started so don't count on it not going ahead until the actual time of the match.

VP: 10
Roster: Cagen, Rick, Live, Bacon, Nega, Raist

We still have two spots to fill. I'll probably lay out some very basic strategy tomorrow.

Facism

Cagen said:
The 5th inter-GAF match is go. I challenged GAFA today so we're waiting for their acceptance. If you remember back to the first match with them, they decided to accept an hour before it started so don't count on it not going ahead until the actual time of the match.

Roster: Cagen, Rick, Live, Bacon, Nega, Raist

We still have two spots to fill. I'll probably lay out some very basic strategy tomorrow.

Will said strategies include counter-strats to successful enemy attacks?

Like, biting if a dick is forced into your mouth whilst in prison.

Cagen

Facism said:
Will said strategies include counter-strats to successful enemy attacks?

Like, biting if a dick is forced into your mouth whilst in prison.

Cagen said:

Can't be bothered going into detail like that, will be the usual basic map strategies with player assignments.

Lord Phol

Got the game recently, if anyone wanna play a game or 2 just add LordPhol ^^.
If there's any space left I wouldn't mind joining the clan :p, unlocking things left and right at the moment, just got medic badge.

Cagen

Lord Phol said:
Got the game recently, if anyone wanna play a game or 2 just add LordPhol ^^.
If there's any space left I wouldn't mind joining the clan :p, unlocking things left and right at the moment, just got medic badge.

Didn't realise you were a Euro-GAFer, I'll add you in a sec.

FFObsessed said:
Lince will play I'm sure. and I'll tell Spitfire to play if you need him to.

I thought Lince would but he replied in this thread after I asked and didn't mention anything about wanting to play. Lince hunny, are you going to play?

Also spit would be cool, how come you command everything he does, it is like you have him trained like a dog :lol.

Someone come play with me, I want to play but no one was in the chat room.

Lince

Banned
Roster: Cagen, Rick, Live, Bacon, Nega, Raist, Lince

I'M IN MON AMOUR!!!

Cagen

O.K. I sent out really really really basic tactics to those playing, mainly just key points about the map as I don't have time to sort anything proper out and objectives like S&D are just a relentless assault (not the class).

We have 7 members playing so we still have a space free, I think Dunpeal or Spitfire might join but if anyone can give a definite yes then that would be great.

Just got back from reserving my new dog, so I am super excited :lol.

Top Bottom