• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

FFObsessed said:
How's the match going? Me and the family are watching Utd so I couldn't join.

edit: YES!!!! GAFe victory!

5-2.

would have been 6-1 if Viper didn't snipe cagen with the m82 as he was defusing :d

Negaiido

DunpealD said:
I'm in shock. I thought Negaiido would be the one to do it.

I was the one who got TK'ed I had I think 0 TK's, maybe 1. The rest had like a million, one had -16.
Live was the TK'er of the month.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Somehow prevailed against a clusterfuck of assaults. All that needs to be said, really. Also, excellent work again gents. Once again, sorry for any panicked grenade throw TKs I managed to perform. Certain I got one of you guys once.

And don't worry Ilanna! Next week!

[/Dan]

Cagen

Facism said:
5-2.

would have been 6-1 if Viper didn't snipe cagen with the m82 as he was defusing :d

It was a shotgun to the face. Viper literally looked me in the eyes and blew my head off, cold man, so cold.

Wowbagger

Tried to join tonight, but immediately got PSN network error. Oh well, probably for the best. I threw a grenade in our spawn before I left, cause I've forgotten the controls. :)

Facism

Negaiido said:
I was the one who got TK'ed I had I think 0 TK's, maybe 1. The rest had like a million, one had -16.
Live was the TK'er of the month.

Lies it was only 2 serious tks, plus the rocket at cagen's feet that took 3 of us out when we won :lol

Facism

"one hand, one heart, one soul"

:lol

Seriously, they seem pretty organised and it looked like they had full roster for their quarter final.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
I can't check right now as killzone.com is down but I think we are playing AV Forums next week in the clusterfuck. They have a pretty large clan according to their thread, how many of them are active however I do not know, so we will likely need a good turn out again.

Their Killzone 2 thread is here if anyone wants to try glean some information from it :lol.

Don't go posting stupid shit in it though.

uh oh...

They're gonna have a full 16.

At least they're english so hopefully there wont be much lag... downside is I'm sure they'll be at least one scouser... *vomit*

Raist

Banned
Yeah, easy win.

Lots of TK as usual. I think the winner was ChryZ with -23 :lol
wtf happened mate :lol
During S&D attack, when you were planting C4 on the spot next to the river, I saw an assault rush out of his base and prepare a nasty rocket. I ran between you and him and took one for the team :p

And yeah there were way too many assaults at one point, that was ridiculous.

We'd better get a full roster next week. And I don't care if there's crappy football or whatever, you guys better all show up :O

If u don't, u fired

Cagen

Ok, AVF have 10 players signed up to the Semi-Finals already so we had better take this game seriously, unlike the others :lol.

Name: Corinth Clusterfuck (Clan Warfare)
Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 8 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, May 6th 8:30pm BST
VP: 376, 193, 71 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live

We really need a good turn out so please try to be free and if you say you can make it actually turn up on time (*cough* Ilanna *cough*). Also if you know you are going to play then post in the thread as opposed to just showing up, I'd like to know how many we have prior to freaking out in the chat while sat in the games lobby.

ChryZ

So am I in?

killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif

killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif

killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif
killzonetvcm.gif

HELL YEAH!

bovo

I should be around for the CC match next wednesday.

Also, could I get an invite/link/whatever to the gafe chat next time everyone's on? I was playing last night when everyone decided to leave - I was literally the only one in the game at the round change :lol. I assume the decision was made in the GAfe chat...

Lince

Banned
bovo said:
I should be around for the CC match next wednesday.

Also, could I get an invite/link/whatever to the gafe chat next time everyone's on? I was playing last night when everyone decided to leave - I was literally the only one in the game at the round change :lol. I assume the decision was made in the GAfe chat...

I thought you were already in? ok add me PSN: Lince_SPAIN and when I see you online today I'll send the invite.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!

Facism

TTP said:
Gotta say the new tournament features on the KZ2 website are pretty awesome. It even shows rounds info (day and time). No need to deal with the in-game one anymore

U might want to subscribe to the Warzone DP3 3v3 one
http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_home.psml?kz_upcoming_tournaments_page=11

Details here: http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_upcoming_tours.psml?kz_tournament_id=102495

It's "hosted" by the Danger Profezia clan. We fought them on Salamun Market with my tactics remember?

You going to play with us again?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Lince said:
^^^^

thanks TTP, that's a lot better than the in-game crap.

Yeah. Now let's hope someone realizes we need the option to subscribe to a tournament from the details page. As it is now, you have to go back to the tournament list and click on the tournament name.

Not a biggie, but still.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Facism said:
You going to play with us again?

Sure, but not in Killzone 2. lol.

BTW, has anyone got the Cops and Robbers DLC for Burnout Paradise? It's pretty cool. I'd love to play some of that with you.

It's basically a CTF with cars.

Negaiido

TTP said:
Sure, but not in Killzone 2. lol.

BTW, has anyone got the Cops and Robbers DLC for Burnout Paradise? It's pretty cool. I'd love to play some of that with you.

It's basically a CTF with cars.

NO OFFTOPIC !

Cagen said:
Ok, AVF have 10 players signed up to the Semi-Finals already so we had better take this game seriously, unlike the others :lol.

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live

We really need a good turn out so please try to be free and if you say you can make it actually turn up on time (*cough* Ilanna *cough*). Also if you know you are going to play then post in the thread as opposed to just showing up, I'd like to know how many we have prior to freaking out in the chat while sat in the games lobby.

Put me down for it guys, it's sadly been far too long! Will try and be a bit more active now that work has settled!

Cagen

AVF now have 11 players signed up to the Semi-Finals and we currently have 12, I really hope we don't lose because of a lack of players though if the last couple of weeks are any indication we should be all right *touch wood*.

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Bignose, Viper, Ilanna

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince

of course I should have been on that list day 1, I want to trash-talk Guerrilla if we win the tourney and get to play them.

edit: TTP, it's a shame you aren't playing KZ2 with us poor peasants anymore, you were so thrilled with the beta but I understand the lag, layout and spawn issues are too much to take.

dazed808

Sad to see you've given up on the game TTP but can fully understand why, look forward to next MP we can all team up on.

I'll be there Weds eve, will crack the whip with Bignose and get him there too if needed.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
Sad to see you've given up on the game TTP but can fully understand why, look forward to next MP we can all team up on.

I hope to jump back in with the next patch if they fix it. If they also add a no-respawn mode I'll be there 24/7 :D

KZObsessed

Hopefully MAG turns out awesome, and is graphically good enough for TTP to grace it with his gaze. :lol

We can get our GAFe on again. I miss TTP :(

Negaiido

Why give up on Killzone 2 :( They just released an mappack and I bought it.
I don't want to realise that I just wasted money on a game which is near dead to either the clan or to the community.

Cagen

FFObsessed said:
Hopefully MAG turns out awesome, and is graphically good enough for TTP to grace it with his gaze. :lol

We can get our GAFe on again. I miss TTP :(

Doubtful.

However everyone better get their asses into the Uncharted 2 Beta.

Negaiido said:
I don't want to realise that I just wasted money on a game which is near dead to either the clan or to the community.

TTP gave up a long time ago :(. There are still many of us playing, just some of us not as much as we used to. When Uncharted 2 beta comes active I wont be on killzone 2 though, that's for sure.

Lince

Banned
Negaiido said:

I WILL PLAY WITH YOU MY BROTHER !!

just don't do weird things again or I'll spank you, punk

KZObsessed

Uncharted doesn't look like something I'd be playing long term but I'll give it a shot.

MAG is my last hope. I guess I could fall back on MW2 but I don't want to... :lol

Cagen

MAG looks terrible and I am not just talking about the (pre)alpha graphics or what ever they have been claimed to be.

I've just realised the semi-final is right in the middle of the 2nd leg Chelsea vs. Barcelona :(. Well I am going to miss it for the semi-final, lets hope AVF have a lot of Chelsea or Scum fans :lol.

Facism

Cagen said:
MAG looks terrible and I am not just talking about the (pre)alpha graphics or what ever they have been claimed to be.

I've just realised the semi-final is right in the middle of the 2nd leg Chelsea vs. Barcelona :(. Well I am going to miss it for the semi-final, lets hope AVF have a lot of Chelsea or Scum fans :lol.

Some ingame taunting will do us well, i think :D

Top Bottom