• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

10dollas

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Uncharted doesn't look like something I'd be playing long term but I'll give it a shot.

MAG is my last hope. I guess I could fall back on MW2 but I don't want to... :lol

starhawk is begging to be let in the door

KZObsessed

MAG will be awesome
angry.gif

Cagen

Looking good so far, we have 14 confirmed with no Dave or Dunpeal who I think have played in every other match so hopefully wont miss this one.

Name: Corinth Clusterfuck (Clan Warfare)
Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 8 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, May 6th 8:30pm BST
VP: 376, 193, 71 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Bignose, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

FFObsessed said:
MAG will be awesome
angry.gif

:(

-viper-

Banned
You could still watch the game, though may miss 10 mins of the second half. Just log in KZ2 when the lobby opens, then return to the game until it's half time.

Lince

Banned
pics sent to FFO and Rick who yesterday wondered about my place and my looks

edit: tech-confusion ensued, tension building up, all explained, we're friends again, more pics coming. :lol

Cagen

I don't believe you are that beautiful :lol.

Name: Corinth Clusterfuck (Clan Warfare)
Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 8 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, May 6th 8:30pm BST
VP: 376, 193, 71 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Bignose, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

Don't forget guys and we still need 2 people. AVF had 14 members in their quarter-final match, their opposition only had about 8 and last time I checked they have 12 signed up for this semi-final so we are going to need a full team to win this one.

ChryZ

Lince said:
just a beautiful and hot day at my place today :D
Type,JPEG Image (jpg)
Size,186 KB (191.303 byte)
Update Date,04.05.2009 15:05
Image information,640 x 480 dot 24 bit
Description,M4011M-1402
Vendor,DIGITAL
Camera model,F17
X Resolution,72.0
Y Resolution,72.0
Resolution unit,dpi
Software,Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows
Date,04.05.2009 10:40:45
Exposure time(sec),1/60
F value,5.60
Exposure program,Program AE
ISO reception,100
Exif version,0210
Shooting Date,29.08.2004 17:16:47
Digitilized date time,29.08.2004 17:16:47

Exposure correction(EV),14.4
Minimum F Number,2.64
Metering Mode,Center Weighted
Light source,Auto
Flash,Not using
Focus(mm),5.6
FlashPix version,0100
Color space information,sRGB
Resolution unit,dot/cm
X Resolution,72
Y Resolution,72

Yeah, sure. Nice try :p

Lince

Banned
ChryZ said:
Shooting Date,29.08.2004 17:16:47
Digitilized date time,29.08.2004 17:16:47

Yeah, sure. Nice try :p

the cam date and hour are fucked up stuck with the purchase date, that's my sis' cam.

if you check the following pic "meta" info with that of the pics posted you'll find they're the same, I am vindicated :lol

cam.jpg

just pm'd them to Rick and FFO who were interested :D
I hope they send me some in return :lol

ChryZ

Lince said:
I'm quite surprised someone would doubt these pics but oh well, how about posting a video or some pics from whatever you want? I take nothing for that but you take the shame for this stupid attempt?
Those pics are way too pretty. I'm just in denial :p

ChryZ

Lince said:
the cam date and hour are fucked up stuck with the purchase date, that's my sis' cam.
I thought, you're kidding. Those pics looked way too perfect ... like straight out of a travel brochure or something. Lucky bastard. Sorry for doubting you.

Lince

Banned
ChryZ said:
I thought, you're kidding. Those pics looked way too perfect ... like straight out of a travel brochure or something. Lucky bastard. Sorry for doubting you.

no worries, I'll post more tonight, my dad is coming over and we're hanging out with him, he's priceless :lol

KZObsessed

WHY DO YOU LIVE IN HEAVEN???

haha nice place.

The first pic is a little voyeuristic... I love it!

Lince... male perfection. nom nom.

Lince

Banned
^^

:lol

glad you liked it, it looks even better in summer though. I'll post some of my cat later, poor thing doesn't come close when we're in the pool and just sit at the door "meaowwwing" non-stop like afraid we were to drown or something.

dazed808

Wow. Lince = male model confirmed! Think you may be pushing FFO's ardour to new limits with that pic though:lol
Sent a couple in return, though they are a couple years old. Quite unbelievable that my other half is a professional photographer and I have no decent pics of me at all!

Facism

Lince, if i had a sister...

also, lol pics of rick :p

I'll get some up next month after the Download Festival of Meshuggah and Meshuggah only.

Cagen

Aw man, I didn't save the picture of you before you took it down :(.

Facism said:
Lince, if i had a sister...

also, lol pics of rick :p

I'll get some up next month after the Download Festival of Meshuggah and Meshuggah only.

If I were gay...

You going to download, live?

Meshuggah, urgh.

Lince

Banned
OMFG RICK AND HIS OTHER HALF ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LOOKING

<3 <3 <3

edit: loved the pic with the bird, so cute :lol

dazed808

Lince said:
OMFG RICK AND HIS OTHER HALF ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LOOKING

<3 <3 <3

edit: loved the pic with the bird, so cute :lol

:lol Her so more than me! My OH is half-Spanish so must be something in the Spanish genes. Luckily my little one has got her lovely mediterranean skin and not my deathly white, burn in a second, typically pastey english skin.
FFObsessed said:
Where's my PM???
angry.gif
Sorry mate, forgot I was meant to send to you as well.Sent anyways.
Edit: i don't see yours in ma box :lol

KZObsessed

Lince, we must begin operation "break up Rick's marriage" so we can nom nom nom him with no distractions!

:D

Awesome pics man.

I guess now I'm going to have to send the 1 whole pic I have of myself from a few years ago :p

I'll send it 2moro after I've taken a full frontal for Lince....

Facism

Lince said:
wait so the maps are shareable after all?

yes. I had a little taste of Vekta cruiser, thought it was shit.

Was worth it so i can actually join you guys in games now without having to sit at the back of GG's bus.

dazed808

Lince said:
wait so the maps are shareable after all?
Edit: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Think i'll setup another PSN ID for the next Maps DLC so that we can all share it. That's as long as they don't lock out the next one, which going on current form from Sony wouldn't suprise me.

Facism

Back from the dentist.

The bottom right wisdom tooth has to come out, but she couldn't do it then (WTF MATE). The top right one will have to come out eventually,e ven though it's healthy, because it'll eventually overgrow, what with missing the wisdom tooth below it.

Apparently my bottom left will be coming out too, but it's grown through sideways and may require hospital surgery D:

Rest of my mouth is fine, which is good going considreing i'm from England :lol

Fucking wisdom teeth. Worse than a fanny with yeast.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I want to see how Lince, FFObsessed and the other guys look. ;___;

Lince

Banned
Facism said:
Apparently my bottom left will be coming out too, but it's grown through sideways and may require hospital surgery D:

omfg !! :lol !!

I was in hospital for septoplasty surgery last December and I hated it

ChryZ said:
You should join. We can all sing Happy Birthday for you while freaking out the other team.

excellent idea :lol

Fersis I just pm'd mine to you

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
@___@ at Lince's pictures.
Lovely place to live.

ChryZ

Facism said:
Back from the dentist.

The bottom right wisdom tooth has to come out, but she couldn't do it then (WTF MATE). The top right one will have to come out eventually,e ven though it's healthy, because it'll eventually overgrow, what with missing the wisdom tooth below it.

Rest of my mouth is fine, which is good going considreing i'm from England :lol

Fucking wisdom teeth. Worse than a fanny with yeast.
Holy shit, that sucks. Be brave.

Top Bottom