• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
You guys should post in "post your own pics" topic in OT section.

Ahhh, I completely forgot about Dannie's birthday *bad Ilanna*. Dannie, you should definitely *try* and be there. Singing happy birthday for you would be soo awesome. :p

I'll still try and be there.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ilanna said:
You guys should post in "post your own pics" topic in OT section.

Ahhh, I completely forgot about Dannie's birthday *bad Ilanna*. Dannie, you should definitely *try* and be there. Singing happy birthday for you would be soo awesome. :p

I'll still try and be there.
Yeah, i never see any of my favorite gaffers there... few gaming side gaffers post their pictures.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Cagen said:
I assume that means you wont be playing :(. Happy early birthday.

Well, chances are 99% that I'll be there, because I already had a pseudo-party thingie last night, and I like a quiet life. :p So don't worry, I'll be there, sabbin' assaults.

And thanks! Singing sounds like an awesome idea! Embarrassing, yet awesome! :D

[/Dan]

Cagen

ilanna said:
Well, chances are 99% that I'll be there, because I already had a pseudo-party thingie last night, and I like a quiet life. :p So don't worry, I'll be there, sabbin' assaults.

And thanks! Singing sounds like an awesome idea! Embarrassing, yet awesome! :D

I'll serenade you with a beautiful song. Rick and Nega can attest to my wonderful singing voice.

I'm sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea. I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me.

dazed808

Cagen said:
I'll serenade you with a beautiful song. Rick and Nega can attest to my wonderful singing voice.
Cagen mate, you're voice is too heavenly to be heard by us mere mortals, so save it for those more worthy.
In other words, FFS stop, it makes my ears bleed
:lol

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cagen said:
I don't believe you are that beautiful :lol.

Name: Corinth Clusterfuck (Clan Warfare)
Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 8 clans left)
Time: Wednesday, May 6th 8:30pm BST
VP: 376, 193, 71 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: On
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Everyone

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Bignose, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

Don't forget guys and we still need 2 people. AVF had 14 members in their quarter-final match, their opposition only had about 8 and last time I checked they have 12 signed up for this semi-final so we are going to need a full team to win this one.

I just realised my clan (AVF) are up against GAF tomorrow, look forward to seeing you guys there. We do roll quite deep which has helped us in a few rounds when the other clans have turned up short. 16vs16 will be epic!

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Cagen said:

I'm sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea. I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me.

Very beautiful indeed! Are you the last castrato? :D I look forward to hearing your charming tones!

-viper- said:
happy birthday.

Cheers man!

[/Dan]

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ilanna said:
It's not my birthday. :p It's Dan's birthday, he also uses my account.
Dont know what you are talking about, i posted Dan not ilanna :D

Cagen

Bojanglez said:
I just realised my clan (AVF) are up against GAF tomorrow, look forward to seeing you guys there. We do roll quite deep which has helped us in a few rounds when the other clans have turned up short. 16vs16 will be epic!

RUH-ROH, we have a spy.

Facism

When our monarchs are inbred, and our governments literally steal our money to create big debts, whilst taxing us more to pay for those said debts, you shouldn't be surprised :lol

Click

Banned
Facism said:
When our monarchs are inbred, and our governments literally steal our money to create big debts, whilst taxing us more to pay for those said debts, you shouldn't be surprised :lol

How's that any different from USA (or what the US is turning into)?

Stop making excuses for your "weirdness." :D

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Well, I'm not European so I can't really say. Dan is, well, he's british really. I find American to be way more weirder though, tbph. :p

And don't worry Facism, I have somethin' extra espeshul planned for him. :D

Facism

ilanna said:
Well, I'm not European so I can't really say. Dan is, well, he's british really. I find American to be way more weirder though, tbph. :p

And don't worry Facism, I have somethin' extra espeshul planned for him. :D

bukkake?

Cagen

matches.jpg

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

We still have 3 places to fill so hopefully Dave and a couple of others will be around to fill them but if anyone can confirm that would be great.

DunpealD

Cagen said:
matches.jpg

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Bignose, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

We still have a couple of places to fill so hopefully Dunp and Dave will be around to fill them as they usually play in this tournament but if anyone can confirm that would be great.

I would, but my PS3 is still in repair which ate my KZ2 disc :( so it's a no go for me today.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Facism said:
Ummm, no... Thankfully, he's not obsessed with it, don't think he even knows what that means and I prefer it this way (no Dannie, DO NOT google it!).

It'd be gaming related. :D

dazed808

Looks like Bignose won't be there tonight. Poor bloke set fire to his house while fitting a new boiler this morning. Luckilly he managed to grab a hose and contain it before the fire brigade got there and no one was hurt.
He's determined to play if they get the electrics back on but i'm sure he will have far more important things to sort out.

It's time for all the bit-part clan members to come out the woodwork and help us out tonight...
gafewu.jpg

Facism

ilanna said:
Ummm, no... Thankfully, he's not obsessed with it, don't think he even knows what that means and I prefer it this way (no Dannie, DO NOT google it!).

It'd be gaming related. :D

It's a present that keeps on giving and giving, though :lol

Get him a pony :3

Cagen

dazed808 said:
Looks like Bignose won't be there tonight. Poor bloke set fire to his house while fitting a new boiler this morning. Luckilly he managed to grab a hose and contain it before the fire brigade got there and no one was hurt.
He's determined to play if they get the electrics back on but i'm sure he will have far more important things to sort out.

Lol.

That's pretty bad though, hope everything is all right.

Cagen

We still need 3 people for the semi-final assuming everyone that has said they will be there are actually there this time, AVF will more then likely turn up with all 16.

Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 4 clans left)

Confirmed so far: Cagen, Raist, Chryz, Nega, Live, Bovo, Stimpledorf, Lince, Rick, Viper, Ilanna, Dan, Joshwah

Lince

Banned
finally, a proper challenge, a shame any trace of skill will be lost amidst the rocket-boosting hell.

edit: seriously, what do we win if we go through?

dazed808

Cagen said:
Lol.

That's pretty bad though, hope everything is all right.

He may not play with us too often but the mans dedication to the cause cannot be questioned!

All seems fine with him and his family thankfully and don't think the damage can be too bad if he thinks he's got an outside chance of making tonight, though I think he may have to wear his Wellington boots to keep his feet dry whilst playing.

-viper-

Banned
Cagen said:
We still need 3 people for the semi-final assuming everyone that has said they will be there are actually there this time, AVF will more then likely turn up with all 16.

Ladder: 16vs16 64 clans (64 clans in, 4 clans left)

You could probably add Dave to that list since he has played in every game so far.

Cagen

I think the winning team gets featured on killzone.com and might get interviewed for it by someone at GG (through email most likely), other then that we will gain the huge amount of 376VP :lol.

Though I am not 100% on that, maybe Tempy or Tiddles could shed some light on it?

Top Bottom