• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

I can't believe we lost that game by 3 bloody tickets, dave.

Newsbot's rage was pretty funny, though :lol

Whatever happened to Newsbot? D:

Az

Ok since I've been banned for 3 months some please give me an update on the daily Killzone games etc. I was able to keep up for a bit at the beginning but since you guys changed the game notifications to the online board I wasn't able to view them.

I am in the US east time zone.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Well done guys, that was a close match. Probably one of our most tense, it could have gone either way. Hope you go on to win the final.

Dave1988

Facism said:

Newsbot's rage was pretty funny, though :lol

Whatever happened to Newsbot? D:

He's playing mostly RE5 now. He sometimes boots up MGO if he's REALLY bored.

And I'm really VERY sorry I didn't join you guys. I was sure that the game was set to 9.30 GMT+1. Me am tard -__-

Raist

Banned
Dave1988 said:
He's playing mostly RE5 now. He sometimes boots up MGO if he's REALLY bored.

And I'm really VERY sorry I didn't join you guys. I was sure that the game was set to 9.30 GMT+1. Me am tard -__-

Huh, it was. Unless you refer to GMT+1 as BST.
But is was 9.30, Poland time

Lince

Banned
Bojanglez said:
Well done guys, that was a close match. Probably one of our most tense, it could have gone either way. Hope you go on to win the final.

no sweat here, another easy win for GAFe, nice try though.

Lince

Banned
I got hazel while my sis and mom got green, my dad has blue eyes and he's the most awesome person in the world so that's why I love blue eyes.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
AzRim904 said:
Ok since I've been banned for 3 months some please give me an update on the daily Killzone games etc. I was able to keep up for a bit at the beginning but since you guys changed the game notifications to the online board I wasn't able to view them.

I am in the US east time zone.
Oh you should talk to Kittonwy, he manages the Amercan clan, this is european GAF clan. :D

uhmmm, I can't believe I screamed on MIC! X( haha, I never do that. But anyways, GG everyone! Win next weeks match you guys!

DunpealD

Facism said:

Damn 3 tickets, so close.
Good job in tearing up old wounds :lol

Lince said:
no sweat here, another easy win for GAFe, nice try though.

Good job, was a little worried there. How many people attended the match?

If everything goes well I'll be back for the final and probably even earlier for some sessions to get back into shape.

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
but I prefer girls with dark eyes, that's my life, thank you for listening.

That's not what I was talking about :p

Anyway, read through the avs clan thread, so apparently we're nasty rocket launcher spamming noobs with no tactics :D

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Very good job guys. I've been reading the AVF topic too. Heh, sour-grapes abound! :lol

Thanks for the awesome bday present lady and gents! See y'all next time!

[/Dan]

dazed808

Top job guys. Sorry I got dc'ed on S&D attack while planting and missed taking part in what must of been a glorious comeback:D

Had trouble longing into here so went over to the AVS forums and after reading a few of the comments had to post to explain we're not usually spammy rocket noobs. They are up for a rematch on Salami with no assault so think we should arrange that when everyone's free

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Yeah, I saw that. Some people there with a good, reasonable head on their shoulders. I thought the rematch arranged in was 8v8 though, so it might be in our best interests just to send out or A-squad (i.e. no me :p).

[/Dan]

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
dazed808 said:
Had trouble longing into here so went over to the AVS forums and after reading a few of the comments had to post to explain we're not usually spammy rocket noobs. They are up for a rematch on Salami with no assault so think we should arrange that when everyone's free
They were spamming rockets too!

KZObsessed

Raist said:

Anyway, read through the avs clan thread, so apparently we're nasty rocket launcher spamming noobs with no tactics :D

lol Link to these crying bitches?

They were the ones spamming rockets during the entire game. S&D in particular was insane.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
FFObsessed said:
lol Link to these crying bitches?

They were the ones spamming rockets during the entire game. S&D in particular was insane.

I am pretty sure we only had 1 or 2 guys with rockets, max. But I was playing sniper so was a bit out of the heavy mix to see exactly what was going on. At the end of the day it was a good match regardless of who used more rockets. I think some of our lads assumed rockets must have been used as the deathmatch at the end seemed to be over within 1 minute, I have never seen one end so quickly.

Anyway well played, and good luck in the final. It almost felt bad killing fellow GAFfers, almost.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
One of them said they finished off the assassination target? :p Actually it was my own fault, I think, I was low on health and the guy was killed but I panicked and jumped off the roof area thingie, and committed suicide. I think...gosh, I don't remember anymore. EDIT: watching replay, I did commit suicide. :|

dazed808

I didn't actually say we were rocket spamming noobs, I missed most of the game so didn't know what happened and was replying to what they were posting.
What i actually said was
"Unlucky guys I understand it was a very close run thing. Think I got d/c'ed same time as Tall Paul so I've no idea how the rest of the game went but sounds like a spammy mess.
It's really not the way our clan likes to play but we've been done over so many times with those tactics that we've just had to adopt them in certain circumstances to win.
We never play games over 8v8 and always have the spammy assault crap turned off so i'm sure a rematch can be arranged on much better terms and it will be a great game."

KZObsessed

I found one king among the whiners

vrc said:
Absolutely mate; that's what I was suggesting.

Also, I was shocked to see (after pulling up the replay) that you played the great euroGAF! Trust me...you couldn't have lost to a better team.

You're saying that you would have won easily without assault on...if you read how much they bitch about assault over there...

And finally: holy crap Adnan_rulez is ****ing monstrous!

:bow to you.

Both teams were spamming rockets, that's the nature of this shitty tournament. To say it was just us was sour grapes. I got killed by rockets/GL more than anything else. Oh and Team Kills :lol

Something dodgey happened on their S&D defend when they defused as well, it said 5 secs left on my screen so I said "right lads we got it" left, then all of sudden they managed to defuse! It normally takes 6 seconds to defuse and it didn't even appear on my screen as them defusing! Must have been some epic lag. Luckily we won it anyway. Well played on whoever planted the other one by the way.

KZObsessed

Bojanglez said:
I am pretty sure we only had 1 or 2 guys with rockets, max. But I was playing sniper so was a bit out of the heavy mix to see exactly what was going on. At the end of the day it was a good match regardless of who used more rockets. I think some of our lads assumed rockets must have been used as the deathmatch at the end seemed to be over within 1 minute, I have never seen one end so quickly.

Anyway well played, and good luck in the final. It almost felt bad killing fellow GAFfers, almost.

You guys definitely had more than that. Every time I turned around I'd get blown up with rockets or Grenade launchers, especially in S&D. But yeah I think most guys switched to rockets for BC, I think I manged to get 2 kills in that BC game with my shotty before it was finished. Crazy. But it doesn't matter, it's the nature of the awful tournament.

I said hi to you on top of the bridge when I killed you but I don't think you heard me in all the chaos :lol

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
FFObsessed said:
I said hi to you on top of the bridge when I killed you but I don't think you heard me in all the chaos :lol

Sorry mate must have missed it, I panic when I am in the middle of firefights like that and run away like a little bitch :lol I much prefer stepping back and picking people off with the sniper, but that didn't happen as much as I would have like either.

-viper-

Banned
So who is GAFe playing in the final? I heard we'll play GG if we win the final.

Today was a good today. GAFe win and a superb victory for Barcelona!

Lince

Banned
Raist said:

then? ?
ruh-roh @ hazel - green - blue ? you lost me there :lol

edit: rematch on salmon? lol they really don't know what they're getting into :lol

Cagen

Lince said:
then? ?
ruh-roh @ hazel - green - blue ? you lost me there :lol

One of your parents... isn't your parent! Let the mystery unfold.

...wait, why didn't I get pictures, Josh?

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:

I'm not genetically related to my parents, but to me they're both my own flesh and bone :D

Cagen

Lince said:
I'm not genetically related to my parents, but to me they're both my own flesh and bone :D

It really is a mystery.

Just watched the goals of the match. Essiens goal was fucking awesome even if it was set up by a deflection from a defender. Jimmys goal was all right but obviously scoring it in the 92nd minute made it special, the celebrations by the manager and bench were fantastic running down the side of the pitch.

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
It really is a mystery.

I really don't want to find out who I get my genes from, I'm extremely happy with my parents even though lately we don't see each other as much as we'd like. :'(

and yes Barça was lucky tonight, now we can put our shit together for the final and show why we're "more than a club".

edit: Jimmy Neutron's first goal with Spain... against England :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA09G6btQyY

Facism

i want pictures.

Also, shame about the sore-loser stuff on AV forums, but when you lose to the glorious Hero Kings and Queen, the most beautiful, majestic and well hung human beings in KZ2 today, you should rejoice, for half of us actually took the game seriously and played actual classes.

We are merciful like that, we acknowledge skill like that.

AV Forums gave us a quality fight, despite all the lag, rocket-whoring (lol oops).

I hated your snipers enough to fire rockets at them.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:

I can't trust you not to masturbate to them! :lol

Or maybe it's because you didn't ask :p

Send me one of you and I shall oblige.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Like I said before, you should all post on picture thread in OT. I posted mine eons ago, and I'm a girl!! If I can do it so can you guys! :p

Top Bottom