• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

Yay for pictures of a girl that doesn't include douche facial poses and bullshit cheeky smiles.

You're lovely. If your personality is just an ounce of your beauty, Dell's a lucky man* :D

*(Dr Raistlinn's school of smooth)

dazed808

WTF is going on here?
It's a known FACT that people that play video games are ugly, yet the evidence so far suggests we are a clan full of beautiful people. It's the world gone mad I tell thee.

With FFO, Ilanna and Dan being the latest to uphold this unatural trend, who's gonna be the next to parade their god-given features?

Edit: Nom nom nom indeed FF ya sexy beast, though not sure bout the brown jacket:lol

Lince

Banned
^^^^

:lol

GAFe is full of win, I'm impatiently awaiting Live's pic... he's a gym-addict so we can expect all sort of awesomeness.

Ricky Martin would be proud.

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
WTF is going on here?
It's a known FACT that people that play video games are ugly, yet the evidence so far suggests we are a clan full of beautiful people. It's the world gone mad I tell thee.

With FFO, Ilanna and Dan being the latest to uphold this unatural trend, who's gonna be the next to parade their god-given features?

Edit: Nom nom nom indeed FF ya sexy beast, though not sure bout the brown jacket:lol

HEY ITS A FANTASTIC JACKET!!!! F UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

edit: oh also if Bruce can send me the code for Infamous demo today, I of course will share with 4 others! Live already asked in the other thread so 1 is reserved for him.

KZObsessed

ok how the hell is everyone from GAFe on my friends list playing the Infamous demo and why did no one share with me???

F U GUYS!

*cries*

Inanna

Not pure anymore!

Cagen

I'll consider posting a picture on Monday when I get one with my two dogs. Hopefully they will attract peoples attentions away from me :lol.

KZObsessed

Apparently GAFA thinks GAFe are all gay together, I've no idea why...

Cagen said:
I'll consider posting a picture on Monday when I get one with my two dogs. Hopefully they will attract peoples attentions away from me :lol.

I bet they'll just accentuate your sexiness, you big old bag of pure SEX.

Yeah, no idea why at all...

Facism

Lince said:
^^^^

GAFe is full of win, I'm impatiently awaiting Live's pic... he's a gym-addict so we can expect all sort of awesomeness.

Ricky Martin would be proud.

Don't expect too much :lol I've been losing weight more than maintaining the figure of an Adonis :lol Not to say i can't lift my own body weight or run a load of miles ;)

I've only seen Lince and Ilanna so far. The rest of you think i'm a pervert :O

dazed808

Raist said:
Holy shit rick you look like your avatar :O
The man's a legend. I grew my hair to look more like him.

The picture of you in my mind will always be your avatar. Eyepatch,moustache, everything.
Post a pic Dr I wanna see if i'm right. ;)

Cagen

Facism said:
I've only seen Lince and Ilanna so far. The rest of you think i'm a pervert :O

You're not?

dazed808 said:

The picture of you in my mind will always be your avatar. Eyepatch,moustache, everything.

He looks nothing like that I'm afraid.

Raist

Banned
dazed808 said:

Cagen is right, I don't exactly look like that :p

k18fh3.jpg

/tease

Facism

i remember when i had long hair. long, dark, curly hair that reached down the middle of my back.

i miss my hair

ChryZ

°°ToMmY°° said:
can someone add me to the european clan?
Are you on the xmb buddy list from anyone here? Someone should invite you to the essential GAFe chat. Please feel free to join games when you see us online. Welcome on board.

KZObsessed

Raist said:
Also, FFO, I dare you to tell me again that I'm ginger.

25aivxf.jpg

That's. not. red. hair.

:p

Clearly you dyed it.

Red is your natural colour :p

ok yeah you're blond :p. Must be the light in the other pic because it's definitely red there. Hi blondy! :p

dazed808

Had to reset my mic last night and being the dumbass that I am I forgot to change the output settings. For 2 hours I thought everyone was either being extremely quiet or ignoring me. So sorry if people were replying to me,giving instructions or general insults etc I had no idea.
Oh and Live mate, in the last lobby before you left last night I didn't mean to change sides, I heard you say "Me and Rick in one squad, the rest of you sort yourselves out" and pressed the button to accept the invite. It was the wrong button and it switched factions. You immediately left and I felt bad. As I said, I'm a dumbass.

KZObsessed

No worries from me Rick. Sorry if I got a bit aggressive on that PR S&D attack, I get grumpy at night, and seeing as we only play at night.... :lol

My apologies gentlemen. :bow

Raist

Banned
-viper- said:
you're a girl?

Since when do you know anything about girls, kid?

edit: wtf Lince is a top model living in a millionnaire house. Also, is that your sister on one of the pics...?

... OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Facism

dazed808 said:
Had to reset my mic last night and being the dumbass that I am I forgot to change the output settings. For 2 hours I thought everyone was either being extremely quiet or ignoring me. So sorry if people were replying to me,giving instructions or general insults etc I had no idea.
Oh and Live mate, in the last lobby before you left last night I didn't mean to change sides, I heard you say "Me and Rick in one squad, the rest of you sort yourselves out" and pressed the button to accept the invite. It was the wrong button and it switched factions. You immediately left and I felt bad. As I said, I'm a dumbass.

i didn't even realise :lol

I got tired and left regardless of anything that may or may not have happened :D

Facism

It's a love potion, made from FFObssessed's bitter Assault tears and Raist's own love-infused French ballsweat.

Top Bottom