• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Thrakier

Oh shits, it's the R-Virus? After you spread it no one will be able to move and shoot at the same time, right? And you will rule all of KZ2? AWWWWWWWWWESOME dude!

Lince

Banned
-viper- said:
5v5 lobby up join now gogogoggo

omg next time post details here so people sign up, strategies are sent and stuff...
well good game and epic win, we played awful the first 3 missions but put our shit together. just a reminder: only one tactician if we are 6 players or less,

ty.

edit: FFO should send PM to those playing the final I guess

Thrakier

Sorry for sucking so hard (however I do think that's what GAFE members like best) but it was my first KZ2 match in WEEKS!! I was launching directly into the clan lobby and the semi final AND my first clan match. Going 1 to 10 K/D in the first ten minutes wasn't encouraging at all. XD Well, in the end it was ok again.^^

Lince

Banned
assassination defend was awful, a medic must be around always, if no one is medic someone suicide and respawn as one.

Rolf NB

Thrakier said:
my first KZ2 match in WEEKS!! I was launching directly into the clan lobby and the semi final
That's what I was doing, too, but then I got disconnected and had to turn my PS3 off to get it to respond to my gentle touch again. I've played exactly one match this week.

I'm kind of ill today, a bit dizzy. It's enough to make Fersis rage-quit, so maybe I can still be of use.

Oh and congratz on teh winz.

Cagen

Killzone really is shit. How can you put out a game where everything is dependant on one class when 90% of your target audience are clinically retarded?

Ragen.

Facism

Yeh, GG are all over the place when it comes to KZ2 mp.

It says a lot for the core mechanics when we stick around playing it, despite some of the massive issues it has. It seems as though the designed the game with the mind that 100% of people will be playing the game 100% correctly, 100% of the time.

I'm sorry, but when you give players too much freedom in an MP game, despite how you want it to play, it's going to turn to shit.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Killzone really is shit. How can you put out a game where everything is dependant on one class when 90% of your target audience are clinically retarded?

Ragen.

I just raged hard at my Teammates in a really long epic game we just had, because we lost S&D due to idiots fighting over the MG turrets and due to some retard Tactician wasting ma spawns! Then on C&H we almost lost it due to a tard wasting my spawns in stupid places again. Oh we lost S&R due to the same tard. Fuck, surprised we actually won the game.

I've been playing Tact all week coz no one else will and I think I'm heading for a heart attack.

Lince

Banned
^^^^

so true!! :lol

even if you got two competent tacticians you need to communicate so you don't end with zero spawns thanks to the annoying bug, ah well, fix this shit Guerrilla? too late maybe.

and last game, so long and tense, we won thanks to GAFe's awesomeness (wow Neggs 400 points), I was raging hard at some guy too because I was holding one particular zone in C&H and he was just there staring at me instead of going taking other, it was disgusting he mumbled back something on the mic but oh well, at least it was epic like the comeback in that clan game (where I played Tactician) early tonight.

KZObsessed

^^ Yes forgot to mention, Lince handles official Tact duties during clan games :D

And I think I actually heard you say "why are just staring at me???" :lol

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
So anyways, are we further going to get sand up Click's Crack™ by practicing for the CC final, or is it just business as usual (i.e. Just wing it-ish)?

[/Dan]

KZObsessed

Don't think we can really practice for a spammy rocket fest :p

Maybe we could agree on a place to hide for assassination defend, so we don't get a repeat of last weeks debacle! lol But it's not like the target would survive anyway...

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Well, at least they didn't actually kill her though :p And I suppose you're right. Any point in medics for the Assassination mission?

[/Dan]

KZObsessed

ilanna said:
Well, at least they didn't actually kill her though :p And I suppose you're right. Any point in medics for the Assassination mission?

[/Dan]

err yah! You can revive the assassination target when he's down. Unless it's a headshot.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I know, but add more rockets than actual air into the equation, and I just doubt the usefulness of having one, you know? I'll be willing to go as on on the day though if there's any need.

[/Dan]

Rolf NB

Lince said:
^^^^

so true!! :lol

even if you got two competent tacticians you need to communicate so you don't end with zero spawns thanks to the annoying bug, ah well, fix this shit Guerrilla? too late maybe.

and last game, so long and tense, we won thanks to GAFe's awesomeness (wow Neggs 400 points), I was raging hard at some guy too because I was holding one particular zone in C&H and he was just there staring at me instead of going taking other, it was disgusting he mumbled back something on the mic but oh well, at least it was epic like the comeback in that clan game (where I played Tactician) early tonight.
Our side on that match was just WEIRD. I felt rage.

I tried to play tact for a while, but some redneck kept throwing (shitty) spawns at the same time I threw my own (wonderful, impeccable, strategically masterful) spawns, and then of course they kept going out at the same time, which is never a good idea, but particularly crappy in S&D attack.

At some point I just stopped playing tact and started treating the match as tdm with funny icons on screen. I think you might have noticed me experimenting with the ISA light machine gun (wanted to know why everybody always seems to prefer the HGH version), and other such nonsense.

Was eng for a while too. And medic.

Srsly. Spawns out in the open at the S&D target, stuck between three turrets, facing the wrong direction. Spawns that overlap with an enemy spawn grenade so that the only thing you see when you spawn is thick brown smoke. Spawns in the middle of the fucking bridge. Facing the wrong direction. Not even behind the little C&H wagon (which would at least give you some chance of spawning into good cover) but just ... out there.

There were at least four people from some SMND clan on my side. I say we check them out and maybe challenge them for a match. If that's how they usually play, we'll walk right through them 7-0.

Lince

Banned
^^^^

you've been Killzowned, as Cagen said, game flow relies entirely on tacticians... and anyone can waste spawns in the most absurd ways, party system + class limit should have been there from the start. Very little thought was put into this game, fun, but heavily flawed. Stick with our team next time instead of going rogue with Neggs :lol

challenge SMND ? ugh... they're so annoying to play with, wouldn't stop complaining for the 50 minutes the game lasted. Their rage at the end was fascinating.

Rolf NB

Lince said:
^^^^

you've been Killzowned, as Cagen said, game flow relies entirely on tacticians... and anyone can waste spawns in the most absurd ways, party system + class limit should have been there from the start. Very little thought was put into this game, fun, but heavily flawed. Stick with our team next time instead of going rogue with Neggs :lol

challenge SMND ? ugh... they're so annoying to play with, wouldn't stop complaining for the 50 minutes the game lasted. Their rage at the end was fascinating.
If we had both gone to the HGH side, what you would have seen happening is a stacked game, 10vs6. In hindsight, that could have produced interesting results, but I still feel we made the right decision at the time.
/second-rate politician

And I quit out of the lobby within seconds of the game ending. Didn't notice no post-game rage chat. I didn't feel so well last night, first-person pew-pew stuff is kind of demanding with a light fever. I played another half-hour of Disgaea and went to bed.

-viper-

Banned
I've got a great idea - to play as a tactician, you need to pass a KZ2 IQ test. Sounds like the solution to your problems bcn!

Rolf NB

Facism said:
REHMEHMBA MAI NAME, OOOOSHAARRR

DHON'T CRY, U VILL FRY

OOSHHAR IZ BEZT PLAYA

:lol
Yeah what was that all about? Was that some dude's actualy voice chat expression? I only got it from you in the text chat and thought you were just being WEIRD.

edit: is that a German accent?

Cagen

I think he was French actually but I'm not sure. This guy got incredibly jealous that I was better then him and started having a go at me for an hour. Once again, as to be expected, it was all directed at me for no reason, people just instantly hate me when I join games :lol.

He told me how shit I was, that I am on his black list and how I have to remember his name. Every time he killed me I cried, I had tears streaming down my face by the end of the night I was that upset by the whole ordeal.

Anyway, we have our Clan Warfare final on Wednesday and I really want a decent turn out if not all 16 this time. The last match was very close and we were missing several players so lets see if we can get a full squad this time, chime in if you will be there.

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16 (Final)
Time: Wednesday, April 15th, 8.30pm GMT (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Ilanna, Dannie boy, Doc, Ushar's Lover, Joshwah, Chryz, Wowbagger, Bovo, Rick, Bignose

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
I think he was French actually but I'm not sure. This guy got incredibly jealous that I was better then him and started having a go at me for an hour. Once again, as to be expected, it was all directed at me for no reason, people just instantly hate me when I join games :lol.

Probably because of all those malicious rumours I spread.
Indifferent2.gif

Oh and Man Utd fuck yeeeeeah!

Top Bottom