• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

-viper-

Banned
I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.. and I'm all out of bubble gum.

This means I'm in.

And a slice of cake to whoever got the reference D:

I just wanted to quickly ask, do you think the clan will be able to make it to a clan match against CAG sometime on May 16th, 2009 at 3pm EST (translates to 8pm GMT +0 for most in the U.K.)? The match will probably be for 5-6 people. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with the Euro clan so a clan game request is sent.

Cagen

BoilersFan23 said:
I just wanted to quickly ask, do you think the clan will be able to make it to a clan match against CAG sometime on May 16th, 2009 at 3pm EST (translates to 8pm GMT +0 for most in the U.K.)? The match will probably be for 5-6 people. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with the Euro clan so a clan game request is sent.

Yeah, we should be able to get 5-6 people together for it. Obviously the sooner you sort it out and send the challenge so everything it set in stone the easier it is for us to organise. I'll definitely make sure I am free for it though. Please ban the Assault, other options are obviously your preference.

Cagen said:
Yeah, we should be able to get 5-6 people together for it. Obviously the sooner you sort it out and send the challenge so everything it set in stone the easier it is for us to organise. I'll definitely make sure I am free for it though. Please ban the Assault, other options are obviously your preference.
Yeah, the assault + rockets + grenade launcher are normally banned now, so this is not an issue. ;)

Most likely the time will be 9pm GMT + 0, if that's fine (since some PST folks in the clan just get up at noon PST, so the game can start at 1pm PST).

dazed808

Can't make the 16th unfortunately, some fool is paying me to take pics at their party. I'm just gonna get pissed and hope I remember to take a few shots occasionally :lol

Had a message from JohnnyM60, a currently banned GAF member who plays in the Eurogamer clan. They wanna fix up an 8x8 game sometime, so said I would talk to you guys and see when would be best.

And don't forget the fellas we beat last weds eve want a rematch on Salami sometime, so again, when's the best time?

Cagen

If they are European then I'd say any time after 7pm, any day. Americans has to be on the weekends with the large time difference. If we get something scheduled I am sure we can get the required players as long as it's no more then 8 (preferably a few less though) on any day.

BoilersFan23 said:
Yeah, the assault + rockets + grenade launcher are normally banned now, so this is not an issue. ;)

Most likely the time will be 9pm GMT + 0, if that's fine (since some PST folks in the clan just get up at noon PST, so the game can start at 1pm PST).

9 is fine, we usually casually play between 7 and midnight.

ChryZ

Quick question, an old buddy of mine would like to join GAFe. He's Phil from Beyond3D, their B3D clan sucks and he's getting nowhere with it. He's no GAF member though, but that shouldn't be a problem with the xmb chat. I got him on msn too so I can enlist his ass for clan matches. His PSN ID is "conceptics-US".

Cagen

I know concept, he took my orders well when I shouted at him while he was a tactician :lol. The rule for non-gaffers still stands that they have to have know someone active in the clan that can speak for them here if needed so that's fine, not that we've been playing a lot of clan battles lately anyway.

Invite sent.

bovo

I'll put my name down for Wednesday - as it's the final, I'll try not to kill so many team members this time...

The clan challenge was sent to Euro GAF to challenge CAG. Please make sure the date says: May 16th, 2009 and that the time says 9pm GMT +0 (or something like that). It should be a Saturday game. I just don't want the same mistake to happen again that happened last time (where we thought a Saturday game was scheduled, but it was Friday).

Its set to 5 on 5. Assault class, grenade/rocket launchers have been banned.

Facism

BoilersFan23 said:
The clan challenge was sent to Euro GAF to challenge CAG. Please make sure the date says: May 16th, 2009 and that the time says 9pm GMT +0 (or something like that). It should be a Saturday game. I just don't want the same mistake to happen again that happened last time (where we thought a Saturday game was scheduled, but it was Friday).

Its set to 5 on 5. Assault class, grenade/rocket launchers have been banned.

Appreciated.

-----

If Cagen is keeping track of who will play, i can make it. However, if you get more than 5 people interested, please consider replacing me with someone who hasn't had a lot of competitive play with us thus far.

Cagen

Everything is set up fine, BoilersFan. We'll accept in a day or two when we've got enough players confirmed, shouldn't take long.

So Euro-gaffers, who is stepping up to the challenge?

Versus: CAG
Teams: 5vs5
Time: Saturday, May 16th, 09:00PM BST.
Map: RA
VP: 5
Modes: All
FF: Off
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: Cagen, Live, Lince, FFO, Chryz

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Everything is set up fine, BoilersFan. We'll accept in a day or two when we've got enough players confirmed, shouldn't take long.

So Euro-gaffers, who is stepping up to the challenge?

Versus: CAG
Teams: 5vs5
Time: Saturday, May 16th, 09:00PM BST.
Map: RA
VP: 5
FF: Off
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: Cagen, Live, Lince

hi guys

Facism

Wisdom tooth is coming out next thursday :D

Dentist reckons the one on the top needs to come out to, because it'll overgrow with no tooth beneath it :/

True or false, i smelt bullshit :<

Cagen

See as you guys all want to see the person you aspire to be as good as in killzone 2 I will oblige. Hopefully my dogs will get more attention then I do :lol.

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

Josh, cough up.

KZObsessed

omg CAAAAAGEN! That was random! :lol

Not how I pictured you, I pictured you as a skin head for some reason. Street fighter T-shirt LOL NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD! :lol <3

Awesome. And is it just me or is the dog on the right in the bottom picture making a hurhurhur laugh? :lol

Beautiful dogs. I'm normally a cat person (<3 kittonwy) but I want one of them now. :D

Facism

FFObsessed said:

Not how I pictured you, I pictured you as a skin head for some reason. Street fighter T-shirt LOL NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD! :lol <3

Awesome. And is it just me or is the dog on the right in the bottom picture making a hurhurhur laugh? :lol

Beautiful dogs. I'm normally a cat person (<3 kittonwy) but I want one of them now. :D

I like cats too, but usually not ones who are apparently joke character sony shills :lol

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:

yeah if I would choose a pet, it would be a cat. Don't like dogs. And i don't think they like me either.

I was walking across the street one day and some mad pitbull began chasing me. I pegged it as quick as possible and stood up on a car. It was pretty scary. It almost bit my leg off. It was THIS ( -------------------) close to me. :( I felt like axe kicking it.

DunpealD

Cagen said:
I think he was French actually but I'm not sure. This guy got incredibly jealous that I was better then him and started having a go at me for an hour. Once again, as to be expected, it was all directed at me for no reason, people just instantly hate me when I join games :lol.

He told me how shit I was, that I am on his black list and how I have to remember his name. Every time he killed me I cried, I had tears streaming down my face by the end of the night I was that upset by the whole ordeal.

Anyway, we have our Clan Warfare final on Wednesday and I really want a decent turn out if not all 16 this time. The last match was very close and we were missing several players so lets see if we can get a full squad this time, chime in if you will be there.

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16 (Final)
Time: Wednesday, April 15th, 8.30pm GMT (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Ilanna, Dannie boy, Doc, Ushar's Lover, Joshwah, Chryz, Wowbagger, Bovo, Rick, Bignose

I'll be in, if my PS3 doesn't die on me again eating the KZ2 disc like last time.

Dave1988

Cagen said:
I think he was French actually but I'm not sure. This guy got incredibly jealous that I was better then him and started having a go at me for an hour. Once again, as to be expected, it was all directed at me for no reason, people just instantly hate me when I join games :lol.

He told me how shit I was, that I am on his black list and how I have to remember his name. Every time he killed me I cried, I had tears streaming down my face by the end of the night I was that upset by the whole ordeal.

Anyway, we have our Clan Warfare final on Wednesday and I really want a decent turn out if not all 16 this time. The last match was very close and we were missing several players so lets see if we can get a full squad this time, chime in if you will be there.

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16 (Final)
Time: Wednesday, April 15th, 8.30pm GMT (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Ilanna, Dannie boy, Doc, Ushar's Lover, Joshwah, Chryz, Wowbagger, Bovo, Rick, Bignose

I'll try not to screw up and be there tomorrow.

-viper-

Banned
Facism said:
Also known as Fluff :lol
Typical name for an animal. :lol

We have a rabbit called Fluffy. It annoys me because it is the worst pet ever. It just sits there, and eats. Doesn't listen to you. The only thing it does is run away from you.

Ilparazzo

Wow Lince your cat has an awesome color scheme, it's crazy.

I'll be on the clusterboink if you require my aid, I've been getting slowly getting back to killzone lately, not as rusty as I thought I would be.

EDIT: Had a rabbit once, it sucked.

Facism

-viper- said:
Typical name for an animal. :lol

We have a rabbit called Fluffy. It annoys me because it is the worst pet ever. It just sits there, and eats. Doesn't listen to you. The only thing it does is run away from you.

Our cat was rescued from the streets of some city and was named by it's temporary owners.

I still call him Lord Byron, though.

Top Bottom