• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

dazed808

Lince said:
lame! GAFe worked hard to win this shitty tournament and that's all we get? I say let's burn down the house, Neggs lives in the Países Bajos right? mmmm

I want a big shiny trophy, team photo and open top bus ride through Amsterdam:D

Seriously though, a game against the Devs could of easily been offered as it's their damn tourny.
And a little interview piece on the site would of been cool. Live was the top scorer so it could have been with him. It would be epic. And probably unprintable:lol

Facism

seriously. After the massive fuckup that was the Guerilla Warfare, "come play GG if you win" you'd have thought there'd be something special for us.

[edit]Rick, i'd keep it as civil as possible. Or at least try to.

Cagen

:lol Live should never be allowed to pen a press release/interview, never ever. Never.

As far as the match tonight I guess we will just have to wing it with who ever is online or can make it. I'll try to show up to play and organise a little before hand.

It would be nice if the guy who accepted the challenge apologised for this minor headache, obviously it isn't the end of the world, just a small annoyance but something that should be avoided.

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
I don't know yet if I can make it, but I totally dislike clan games with assault/boost.

and...

lame! GAFe worked hard to win this shitty tournament and that's all we get? I say let's burn down the house, Neggs lives in the Países Bajos right? mmmm
Yep. We should get a prize or something.

Facism

America hates Sony and the PS3.

Europeans are the chosen people.

No wonder they're failing worldwide in the console warz ololol etc. Silly decisions left and right :p

DunpealD

Cagen said:
Who the hell accepted this challenge with ******** without posting it here before hand to see if we have people available to play? It is tomorrow and we need 8 people, I know we have fairly active members but use your brain before just accepting them. It is a damn good job I checked the clan page tonight.

It really isn't a big thing to ask, guys.

Versus: ********
Teams: 8vs8
Time: Thursday, May 14th, 10:45PM BST.
Map: Salmon
VP: 100
Modes: All
FF: Off
Classes: All
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster:

I could possibly make it but can't make any promises until tomorrow. So, only 8 people to find in less than a day, awesome.

I think I can make it.

Neg u fired

EDIT: Forgot he's banned :/

Rolf NB

I can play the Salamimon Market match too. Tell me what you need, a grudgy engineer or an M82-whoring medic (why do I already know your answer?).

Ilparazzo

Somehow I managed to sign in to the PSN (stupid router is going stupid) but it would seem it's kind of unstable so it would be better to get someone else to play in my place.

EDIT: Can't even join the chat room to see what's going on...

Cagen

Stupid system update is going to take like 15 minutes. I'll try to be there, who ever is on just join the game and you'll have to wing it.

Ilparazzo

Keep getting kicked out of the warzone, can't join the chat... Guess that's it for me, good luck guys, stupid update killed my connection somehow.

Cagen

System update didn't finish before the match started, so what happened guys. Did we forfeit with too little players?

Facism

Cagen said:
System update didn't finish before the match started, so what happened guys. Did we forfeit with too little players?

I'd assume this was the outcome.

Sorry i couldn't make it lads.

dazed808

Cagen said:

We scraped 8 together and for most of the game we were 8v6. But we blew BC and Assassination attack. Ended up drawing 3-3, inches away from winning with a Propaganda delivery.
Overall we were pretty disorganised and the usual problem of lag didn't help either but we really should of won it. With you, Live and Lince there, I'm sure we would of walked it

Cagen

Oh well, a draw is better then a loss and given the circumstances not that bad.

I just reread the Clan Warfare thread on the official forums and it states this;

MusterBuster said:
The clan at the top of the leaderboards at the end of the event will be interrogated by Guerrilla Games and their glorious names will be plastered all over our forums and, of course, killzone.com/!

So, I have no idea when we will be getting interviewed or if they will even remember they stated this.

KZObsessed

Post on the official forums and remind them! I want my internet fame goddammit!

Oh and Raist, plz demote Negaiido from officer thanks. Never want to play in such a shitty laggy clan match again, and certainly not only told the day before.

Cagen

So it was Neg was it, no wonder it wasn't posted about here then. If you are banned you shouldn't be accepting challenges I guess.

I replied to the last post asking who won, stating we did. They will most likely contact Raist but he is in limbo at the moment with his thesis :/.

Cagen

matches.jpg

Versus: CAG
Teams: 5vs5
Time: Saturday, May 16th, 09:00PM BST.
Map: RA
VP: 5
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: Cagen, Live, Lince, FFO, Chryz

Don't forget about this all you Resistance traitors!

Facism

ah shit sorry cage unsure if i can make it anymore.

If i'm not on by 8:30pm assume i'm AWOL and get someone else in.

Cagen

Zambrotta is god awful, idiot.

Lobby is up in 25 minutes Raist so hurry the fuck up, it took me about 40 minutes to download the damn firmware update the other day :/.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Fucking awesome. Would love to read (or skim read) it but I am sure it is written in French :lol.

It is. See, except under exceptionnal circustances, we are not allowed to write it in any other language.
EXCEPT if we write 2 versions. And there's no. fucking. way. :p

Facism

Raist said:
It is. See, except under exceptionnal circustances, we are not allowed to write it in any other language.
EXCEPT if we write 2 versions. And there's no. fucking. way. :p

ah just put it through an internet translator.

Raist

Banned
Facism said:
ah just put it through an internet translator.

:lol

THe result will surely be entertaining.

Anyway, who's the jerk who accepted the challenge versus these VGCHARTZZZZZZZZ guys which, if I'm not mistaken, are bloody laggerz?

And Assault is on.

I guess it's either Neg or Viper

u fired

Facism

Raist said:
:lol

THe result will surely be entertaining.

Anyway, who's the jerk who accepted the challenge versus these VGCHARTZZZZZZZZ guys which, if I'm not mistaken, are bloody laggerz?

And Assault is on.

u fired

no way.

VGFARTZZZZZZZ

Cagen

Raist said:

And Assault is on.

u fired

What the fuck, that match is today and we have nothing organised for it. I asked in chat about it and everyone said no so I just left it as to not look like jerks turning down the challenge, guess I should have declined it after all.

Seriously, demote Neg, it is most likely him - He is a cool guy and all but accepting challenges/signing up to tournaments without organising it first is really starting to piss me off.

matches.jpg

So we have 12 fucking hours to get 8 players for this, good going Neg. I half feel like telling everyone not to play and let Neg do it all himself but then again I don't want us to look like retards.

Versus: ********
Teams: 8vs8
Time: Sunday, May 17th, 10:45PM BST.
Map: SM
VP: 250
Classes: All
Weapons: RL, GL and Sniper banned
Roster: Cagen, Bacon, Lince, Live, Rick?

Anyone else willing to step into the laggy boost fest that this shitty match will be?

beast786 said:
Here is a challenge of Clan Match with IGN.

Salaman Market

Next sunday 23rd at 6pm EST

What do you guyz think?

Thats 11pm UK time I believe so it should be OK, get them to send the challenge and we'll get organised and accept it.

Rolf NB

Didn't we just play these Chartz guys less than a week ago and were pretty much in agreement that the match wasn't worth playing?

Ffs.

I'll play eng. For the clan. I really don't want to, but I will.

Cagen

If it was viper thats even worse because I had a go at him yesterday for it. Though it was a miss understanding.

RAGEN.

Why haven't you put your name down Lince?

Facism

thin out the officers, tbh.

250 vp down the shitter wtf. So fucking childish to challenge clans and not say a fucking word.

Top Bottom