• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

dazed808

NEWS AT 10

BONG: Live posts pussy pics and it turns out to be an adorable, badger eating cat

BONG: Cagen is not a skinhead, godknows why but I was also convinced he would be. Great looking dogs btw mate

BONG: More pictures to confirm Lince lives in heaven, even his animals are beautiful

BONG: Viper is scared of dogs and hates rabbi......ok i'm outta ideas gonna stop there

Sleep well gentlemen, for tomorrow we go to war.

Cagen

Skinhead, wtf :lol.

I am both a cat and dog person, though primarily a dog person. I have 4 dogs and 4 cats, 2 of each at my house and 2 of each at my dads.

FFObsessed said:
Street fighter T-shirt LOL NEEEEEEEEEEEEERD! :lol <3

Remember that time a teenage guy posted on a video gaming forum, inbetween marathon sessions on killzone 2, to call another guy a nerd for wearing a Street Fighter 2 t-shirt? Funny story.

A fucking sweet Street Fighter 2 t-shirt I might add.

Cagen

Clan Warfare final tomorrow, we have 15 confirmed via the forum so far.

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16 (Final)
Time: Wednesday, April 15th, 8.30pm GMT (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Ilanna, Dannie boy, Doc, Ushar's Lover, Joshwah, Chryz, Wowbagger, Bovo, Rick, Bignose, Dunpeal, Dave, Ilparazzo, Viper

Cagen

You never said you were in until you edited your post near the top of the page :lol.

Josh, where is my picture of you in your self proclaimed incredibly sexy brown jacket?

Rolf NB

Cagen, Negaiido has called from beyond the ether, and said he wants to play in the Corinth group hug final tomorrow. There's still one space left, right?

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Skinhead, wtf :lol.

I am both a cat and dog person, though primarily a dog person. I have 4 dogs and 4 cats, 2 of each at my house and 2 of each at my dads.

Remember that time a teenage guy posted on a video gaming forum, inbetween marathon sessions on killzone 2, to call another guy a nerd for wearing a Street Fighter 2 t-shirt? Funny story.

A fucking sweet Street Fighter 2 t-shirt I might add.

Teenage? Wtf :lol

I'll PM you my pic and you can see ma sexay jacket.
F U Rick

Cagen

matches.jpg

Clan Warfare final TONIGHT, we have all 16 places confirmed which is a first, an awesome first. If there are still some people who will be available put yourself down as a reserve, it is likely someone will come an hour late :lol.

Name: Clan Warfare (AKA GG's clusterfuck)
Ladder: 64 clans, 16vs16 (Final)
Time: Wednesday, April 15th, 8.30pm GMT (1 round per week)
Map: CC
VP: 376 - 193 - 71 (10vp fee)
FF: ON
Weapons: All
Roster: Cagen, Ilanna, Dannie boy, Doc, Ushar's Lover, Joshwah, Chryz, Wowbagger, Bovo, Rick, Bignose, Dunpeal, Dave, Ilparazzo, Viper, Nega

Same stuff as always, Raist and I will be the tacticians and everyone else just wing it with what ever class you want besides tactician - obviously engineers and assaults will be spammed, a sniper or two is very useful defending S&D but pretty useless for the other objectives.

Cagen

Josh you totally destroyed the mental image I had of you and I don't really know what that image was. The jacket... brown? :lol Should be a black leather duster.

Rolf NB

Passed the news on to Negaiido. I won't be home in time for the final, but will join you guys later tonight. Good hunting, and bring me some of their body parts, as usual.

I'm not sure if the clan invite against CAG was accepted yet, but if need less players, the invite can be canceled and re-sent with a smaller number of max players if that needs to happen.

Rolf NB

BoilersFan23 said:
I'm not sure if the clan invite against CAG was accepted yet, but if need less players, the invite can be canceled and re-sent with a smaller number of max players if that needs to happen.
Is CAG the clan that we defeated last Wednesday, who accused us of being cheap assault spammers?
If not, we should challenge those guys for a rematch.

ChryZ

bcn-ron said:
Is CAG the clan that we defeated last Wednesday, who accused us of being cheap assault spammers?
That wasn't CAG but AVF.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Ahh, great pics Cagen, your dogs are HUGE.

Lince and Live, your cats are soo beautiful! Makes me want to post a pic of my favorite cat (we used to have two now we only have him) Joey.

2enp89h.jpg

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Josh you totally destroyed the mental image I had of you and I don't really know what that image was. The jacket... brown? :lol Should be a black leather duster.

I have two black jackets as well, I can model them for you.

I'll ONLY wear the jacket hurhurhur

Cagen

BoilersFan23 said:

I'll accept it now actually as we have enough interested for it, I just hadn't got round to accepting.

FFObsessed said:
I have two black jackets as well, I can model them for you.

I'll ONLY wear the jacket hurhurhur

You sick, sick boy.

Facism

ilanna said:
Ahh, great pics Cagen, your dogs are HUGE.

Lince and Live, your cats are soo beautiful! Makes me want to post a pic of my favorite cat (we used to have to now we only have him) Joey.

2enp89h.jpg

Lord Byron approve.

It's actually an apt name, considering he likes hunting the foxes that come round in our garden at night. Vicous little animal when something trespasses on his territory.

He also sits at the gates of the house waiting for people to walk their dogs by, so he can lunge out and hit them in the face :lol It's hilarious to see a dog go crazy and choke itself on it's leash after taking one to the face

-viper-

Banned
Facism said:
Lord Byron approve.

It's actually an apt name, considering he likes hunting the foxes that come round in our garden at night. Vicous little animal when something trespasses on his territory.

He also sits at the gates of the house waiting for people to walk their dogs by, so he can lunge out and hit them in the face :lol It's hilarious to see a dog go crazy and choke itself on it's leash after taking one to the face
Sounds like the coolest cat ever.

My rabbit is just full of fail. Most boring thing ever.

Lince

Banned
:lol

my cat just hunts birds and other cats and goes crazy when we're in the pool, maybe scared we get drown or whatever

<3 leenzeh

nice cat Ilanna, I can't imagine my life without a kitten, I love them awesome animals.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I agree, Live's cat does sound very cool!

Joey tolerates other cats and animals, he hates our neighbours orange cat because I like petting him and holding him and I give him tons of food when I see him around. I think Joey gets jealous and then hits him and warns him to stay away in cat language! Joey likes hunting birds and brings them home, but never eats them. That's why I put 4 bells in his collar, to alert poor birds. He still somehow manages to get a bird or two every month.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Lince said:
Lince just drops the half-dead birds on my pillow as some sort of trophies or gifts, nice way to wake up :lol
Lol! Joey puts them on my slippers. I can't count the times I woke up and nearly screamed because there was a dead bird in my slippers. :\ And then he expects to get treats after that!

KZObsessed

I'm just glad I'll be playing a game where I don't have to be tactician! So many stupid people out there.

I'll be engineer through the whole thing and defend the objectives with ma life!

Raist, Cagen don't forget to place the spawns like last time! Want them up at ALL times during the rounds.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
I'm just glad I'll be playing a game where I don't have to be tactician! So many stupid people out there.

I'll be engineer through the whole thing and defend the objectives with ma life!

Raist, Cagen don't forget to place the spawns like last time! Want them up at ALL times during the rounds.
Yeah. Last time we had no spawns on the pier in C+H. I had to switch to tactician to throw a spawn there because no one else was doing it.

Facism

bcn-ron said:
Let me rephrase.

How awesome was your victory?

How hard did you dominate the unfortunate opponent?

How loud were their cries for mercy?

Extremely Awesome

Dominated like a lonely Japanese business man meeting the Madame on a business trip to London (despite the 4-3 score)

Had them muted so i couldn't delight in their anguish

Cagen

They did rage quit though.

-viper- said:
Yeah. Last time we had no spawns on the pier in C+H. I had to switch to tactician to throw a spawn there because no one else was doing it.

Yeah, yeah. That was my fault which I admitted to after the match. I had forgotten my mic was muted when I told Raist that I was placing a spawn on the top of the bridge. He obviously didn't hear me say it and dropped one there also.

bcn-ron said:
That wasn't CAG. The clan you'll be challenging is a little different compared to last time, with some clans now combined.

Cagen

Who the hell accepted this challenge with ******** without posting it here before hand to see if we have people available to play? It is tomorrow and we need 8 people, I know we have fairly active members but use your brain before just accepting them. It is a damn good job I checked the clan page tonight.

It really isn't a big thing to ask, guys.

Versus: ********
Teams: 8vs8
Time: Thursday, May 14th, 10:45PM BST.
Map: Salmon
VP: 100
FF: Off
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster:

I could possibly make it but can't make any promises until tomorrow. So, only 8 people to find in less than a day, awesome.

KZObsessed

BoilersFan23 said:
That wasn't CAG. The clan you'll be challenging is a little different compared to last time, with some clans now combined.

ooh so new and improved! We're about to gt hustled...

oh wait 5 VPs lolz

Cheap ass gamer indeed... :p

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Who the hell accepted this challenge with ******** without posting it here before hand to see if we have people available to play? It is tomorrow and we need 8 people, I know we have fairly active members but use your brain before just accepting them. It is a damn good job I checked the clan page tonight.

Roster:

I could possibly make it but can't make any promises until tomorrow. So, only 8 people to find in less than a day, awesome.

wait, wtf is this? Don't think I can make that!

dazed808

Cagen said:
^^^^^Rightfully a bit pissed off^^^^^

Will do my best to be around but last 2 nights it's been impossible to play anything that requires more than 5 mins of my full attention as little 1 has decided it's fun to scream for hours on end.
Anyone want a baby, 7 weeks old, VGC, lungs like an opera singer???
Only kiddin, she's great, though I think my ears are broken and I need more than 3 hours sleep a night :/

Ilparazzo

Cagen said:

Roster:

I guess I can make it, if I don't forget about it and start doing something else.

Lince

Banned
I don't know yet if I can make it, but I totally dislike clan games with assault/boost.

and...

Cagen said:
This is likely all GG meant when they mentioned the winner will get "featured" on the website.

521214.jpg

lame! GAFe worked hard to win this shitty tournament and that's all we get? I say let's burn down the house, Neggs lives in the Países Bajos right? mmmm

Top Bottom