• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Facism

Viper is taking my place in the match against AVF. I can't be fucked with KZ2 that much longer, so someone who still plays regularly should be in this match.

Sorry guys. Would have probably been playing longer if it wasn't for the DLC bullshittery souring every round i've played KZ2 since.

KZObsessed

Come on Live, you played in the semi so you should play in the rematch. And we need to win this one, don't abandon us now! :) Make this your retirement game or something.

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Make this your retirement game or something.

:lol

probably my retirement game as well if the patch and new maps don't bring something special to the table, and.... INFAMOUS!!! UNCHARTED 2 !!!!!

I'll keep playing KZ2 with GAFe after beating the crap out of these two games, but only if you are still there guys <3

Cagen

Infamous will probably only last me a couple of days until I've finished it and then it's the Uncharted 2 beta - GAFe Kings better be ready to dominate that as we did Killzone 2. I'll be back on killzone once that has ended and when the new maps come out so I can complain about how shit the explosion is and how it makes playing the map unbearable.

KZObsessed

Still not sure if I'm going to be able to get into the Uncharted Beta. :( I ordered from shopto on the 23rd but it says now that the Beta is only guaranteed for orders up to 4am on the 22nd so I canceled the pre-order. The other retailers are all taking advantage of the Beta by keeping the price at £39.99 which I refuse to pay for any game. I think the only way I'm gonna get it is if Sony sends me a code, and seeing as the last thing they sent me was a broken Fat Princess Beta code which didn't work :lol I don't think that's very likely.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
Infamous will probably only last me a couple of days until I've finished it and then it's the Uncharted 2 beta - GAFe Kings better be ready to dominate that as we did Killzone 2. I'll be back on killzone once that has ended and when the new maps come out so I can complain about how shit the explosion is and how it makes playing the map unbearable.

:lol I look forward to it. I'm just buying them for the trophies. After I get them all I probably wont play them again, mostly due to the broken search options.

Cagen

It will likely be the same and we'll be connecting to US based servers, though obviously only for login/authentication/matchmaking. The time period is June 3rd until the 28th I believe, the last concrete date I remember being given was "end of June".

KZObsessed

Utd were dominating then Barca got a goal against the run of play. Not that funny. Still a close game. But laughter is a good way to hide the tears for Arsenal fans...

This game is boring as fuck.

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Are you ready for the game LINCE? ARE YOU NERVOUS???

I am :S

this final is boriiiiing, if I had Infamous or the new KZ2 patch I'd be playing instead of watching this poor game...

KZObsessed

Well Barca definitely deserved the win. Apart from the first 10 minutes, they were by far the better team. Man Utd were awful. Congratz Lince, I'm glad Barca won than anyone else. :)

Viper, grow up you childish cunt.

Lince

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Well Barca definitely deserved the win. Apart from the first 10 minutes, they were by far the better team. Man Utd were awful. Congratz Lince, I'm glad Barca won than anyone else. :)

well had United scored in the first 10 minutes (deserved at least one) anything could had happened. I'm happy for my fav players Iniesta, Xavi and Puyol (who played and won last Euro 2008 for Spain), I don't care very much for the rest of Barça to be honest. Well, back to gaming I guess.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:

Viper, grow up you childish cunt.
Aww... FFO is upset Utd have lost.

2-0

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
*deletes viper from PSN Friends List*

omg so owned!!11!

edit: nice edit
If it makes you feel better, Arsenal are yet to win the CL. In fact, they haven't won anything in the past four years.

-viper-

Banned
FFObsessed said:
I don't have to make myself feel better with the failure of others, I'm not that pathetic and childish...
Don't take what I said to heart :p

you do know that I was only rubbing it in as a joke (a bit of banter and all that), right?

Cagen

Lince said:
well had United scored in the first 10 minutes (deserved at least one) anything could had happened. I'm happy for my fav players Iniesta, Xavi and Puyol (who played and won last Euro 2008 for Spain), I don't care very much for the rest of Barça to be honest. Well, back to gaming I guess.

Puyol was a fucking disgrace, the game was in the hands of Barce and you had played a very good game so there is no need to dive, time waste and be a general cock during the second half. Wanted a Utd win, Barce out played them, fair match and the rightful team won.

Ilparazzo

I'm sad for not being able to play killzone with you guys thanks to my inability to log in to the PSN. Even sadder is that also means I can't play in the uncharted beta, hope you guys post some impressions around.

Cheers to our spanish brothers for the champions win.

Lince

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
I'm sad for not being able to play killzone with you guys thanks to my inability to log in to the PSN. Even sadder is that also means I can't play in the uncharted beta, hope you guys post some impressions around.

Cheers to our spanish brothers for the champions win.

PM Vasilisk, he had the exact same problem as you, unable to log in to the PSN, he got it fixed today after some calls and frustrations though.

Ilparazzo

Lince said:
PM Vasilisk, he had the exact same problem as you, unable to log in to the PSN, he got it fixed today after some calls and frustrations though.
Sent, hope he sees it soon.

EDIT: It wasn't the same problem, but somehow I managed to log in again maybe it was just a temporary thing.

Just read and sent the PM, Ilparazzo, hope it'll help you. The last weeks my PSN was screwed, but after even after fixing the problem I didn´t play KZ2 a lot, mostly due to work and that terrible thing called Monster Hunter Freedom 2, holy shit, if you get into that game you're lost :lol . Sorry for not posting here that time :insert sad kitten face:.

Now with the inminent awesome patch it's the perfect time to play again :D. And by the way, I cannot believe GAFe won the clusterfuck tournament, what happened with the prize of playing against GG?

PD My PSN friend list was fucked when the monkeys and Sony fixed my account, I lost some people. I'll add you all again when we play in KZ2 or in the clan chat.

PD2 Geez, Barce won ><. This is a year to forget :lol , Manchester United failed my expectations :lol

Ilparazzo

Again, thanks Vasilisk, I guess my ISP must have been doing something and forgot to tell the customers and the customer service. At least after some two weeks or something it seems to have started to work again.

Lince

Banned
Vasilisk said:
PD2 Geez, Barce won ><. This is a year to forget :lol , Manchester United failed my expectations :lol

bubu Real Madrid already won 9 CL... come on, cheer up, this is a year to remember :D

Vasilisk said:
that terrible thing called Monster Hunter Freedom 2, holy shit, if you get into that game you're lost

yeah it's pretty awesome when played co-op with friends

edit: wow thank you for your pic Fersis, very awesome, I must admit I imagined you looking way less badass than that :lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Lince said:
bubu Real Madrid already won 9 CL... come on, cheer up, this is a year to remember :D

yeah it's pretty awesome when played co-op with friends

edit: wow thank you for your pic Fersis, very awesome, I must admit I imagined you looking way less badass than that :lol
Thanks man. :)
Im nicer on GAF than 'In Real Life' maybe its that.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Thrakier said:
Fersis is a badass in RL? :(
Not at all. I love kittens ,candies and videogames! :3
DSC_1926_Scaled.jpg

33tky79.gif

dazed808

Very stylish Mr Fersis, an impressive addition to the GAFe model pic collection:lol
Still waiting on a few others to grace us with their mugshots.
yep i'm lookin at you Live:D

Fersis

Lince is right GAFe is the best looking clan out there. :D
Oh and after this patch im going back to KZ2 !

Facism

Fersis said:
Lince is right GAFe is the best looking clan out there. :D
Oh and after this patch im going back to KZ2 !

oh don't you worry i'll bring the rest of them down soon enough :lol

Fersis

FFObsessed said:
:lol

GAFe... worlds most handsome clan.
Have you posted your picture?
I need to see Dragan GAFe King. (I already saw GAFe King Lince in his heaven like house)

Top Bottom