• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Rolf NB

dazed808 said:
Very stylish Mr Fersis, an impressive addition to the GAFe model pic collection:lol
Still waiting on a few others to grace us with their mugshots.
yep i'm lookin at you Live:D

KZObsessed

I don't haz infamous... :(

I'm gonna play Dead Space I think, only at Chapter 7, need to finish. And I got a bunch of PSP games I need to finish... I guess.

Facism

Dead Space is a good option.

Hopefully the patch is live later today, i'd like to get some games in with GAFe Heros and do some pub stomp.

Hopefully Raist and Chicken will be online to play tacticians :lol

Ilparazzo

Ah, come on...
I thought this was working again and now I'm back to not being able to log in...

I think it's time to change ISPs again.

Cagen

I saw that challenge today, will post the details tomorrow but I am not sure if we will manage to get 8 players as a lot of people are classing our match against AVF on Sunday as the last clan match. If not we can probably schedule a smaller match some time.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
I saw that challenge today, will post the details tomorrow but I am not sure if we will manage to get 8 players as a lot of people are classing our match against AVF on Sunday as the last clan match. If not we can probably schedule a smaller match some time.

wtf?

KZObsessed

Raist said:

Not permanently, just for a while. inFAMOUS + U2 Beta (if someone will be kind enough to give me a code :lol ) plus I've lost the will to play...

Live, get yo ass in that AVF game before I slapz yoo! :3

KZObsessed

Here's the AVF roster in case anyone forgot:

Versus: AVF
Teams: 8vs8
Time: Sunday, May 31th, 3:15PM BST.
Map: PR
VP: 1000
Modes: All
FF: Off
Classes: Assault banned
Weapons: RL and GL banned
Roster: Cagen, Live, Raist, Dan, Wowbagger, Lince, Chryz, Josh
Reserve: Rick

Raist

Banned
Okay kids, I have my plans set for London.

I'll arrive around noon on july 20th (in heathrow) and booked a room near King's Cross station. I leave on the 24th for Dublin (flight taking off from gatwick at 3.25pm).

GAFe meet-up plz.

dazed808

Raist said:

I'll arrive around noon on july 20th (in heathrow) and booked a room near King's Cross station. I leave on the 24th for Dublin (flight taking off from gatwick at 3.25pm).

GAFe meet-up plz.

Wat, you thought we were serious?????:lol
You guys sort out date/time and I'll do my best to be there

Facism

20th - 22nd i'm good for.

AS for this AVF match, ok i'll see if i can play, but i haven't touched KZ2 in a week and half.

Raist

Banned
dazed808 said:
Wat, you thought we were serious?????:lol
You guys sort out date/time and I'll do my best to be there

Of course not, I'm just posting the date so that you can keep the hell out of London and don't have to suffer my wrath. :D

How 'bout the 21st?

Cagen

I sent out map strat and class assignment to everyone playing and also to Viper and Rick in case they fill in for anyone.

Also here are the details for the match BadlyCookedTurkey has challenged us to with his clan Better Than Halo. I'll play if we can get enough players though I will be very rusty by Thursday lol.

Versus: Better Than Halo
Time: Thursday, June 4th, 9:15PM BST.
Map: HI
FF: On
Roster: Cagen

Cagen

Raist said:

GAFe meet-up plz.

It'll cost me about £40 to get the train so as long as I am not working and you don't want to go eat at Gordon Ramsay's it should be OK but obviously I wont know until closer to the date.

Lince

Banned
Cagen said:
Roster: Cagen, Lince

better than Halo? in your dreams!!! let's beat these heretics

ChryZ

Cagen said:
Roster: Cagen, Lince, ChryZ
Let's win this.

Raist

Banned
Roster: Cagen, Lince, ChryZ, Raist

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Very good job gents. I think it speaks volumes when the rocket spamming n00bs do even better when RL and GL are banned! (I know I said it in the chat, but I'm saying it here too, so balls to yer!)

Again, sorry for TKing you twice Cagen. I only meant to do it once :p

Once again, good work!

[/Dan]

Facism

ilanna said:
I only meant to do it once :p

[/Dan]

:lol

Sorry i missed it guys. I had the time wrong :/ Thought it was 7:15. I was in the shower after the gym when you guys were spitroasting AVF.

Wowbagger

Arrgh, sorry I didn't make it. I assumed it was in the evening like all previous matches. Just logged in to check the time, heh. Good job winning!

ChryZ

Wowbagger said:
Arrgh, sorry I didn't make it. I assumed it was in the evening like all previous matches. Just logged in to check the time, heh. Good job winning!
You have to play Demon's Souls. It's like the cause and solution to all of life's problems. [/inside joke]

Cagen

If I ever see people playing Demon's Souls when they are supposed to be in a clan match I'll flip out! :lol

You guys need to read the game details more closely, each one has the time and date clearly stated so how 3 of you can get it wrong is beyond me lol.

So far, for the Better Than Halo match we have 7 players. Anyone else care to join? I'll accept it now we have 7 as I am sure we can get a final player or just play with 7 because we are that awesome, right guys?

Roster: Cagen, Lince, ChryZ, Raist, Rick, Josh, Dan

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Sign me the fug up.

Also, what is up with killzone.com? Trying to find the replay from the AVF game and on the EuroGAF page the most recent replays are from March 14th :/

Help a brotha out?

[/Dan]

Raist

Banned
avf vs euro gaf 0-7: clearly these guys are a lot better than when we played them last time! they were everywhere, they practically had the whole map locked down! where ever you were there was a shotty, bot or hand canon waiting for you! their tacticians played an excellent game and they had a really skilled sniper. they also set up some type of hunter force to hunt me and mark burns down. my hat truly goes off to them!

See? SEE? If I ever see/hear one of you whining about the spawns again, I'll fire ya!

:D

Anyway, that really was a great match guys, and on a map we're not really used to play :)
I'm proud of GAFe <3

Facism

Raist said:
See? SEE? If I ever see/hear one of you whining about the spawns again, I'll fire ya!

Anyway, that really was a great match guys, and on a map we're not really used to play :)
I'm proud of GAFe <3

oh nice.

Fucking curses that i missed it :<

edit: wait, it was POS rise wasn't it? Maybe it was a good thing :3

Raist

Banned
Yeah, POS Rise. Everything came together perfectly. I think they had way to more snipers foir their own sake tho (like, 3) so that's probably what caused a quick loss on a couple of missions.

I'm gonna watch the replay now.

KZObsessed

Cagen said:
The clan pages replays have never worked properly, you have to go to a player who played in the match and view their replay. If you go to someone's profile who played it should be there, your own profile never works either.

This is the match against AVF.

http://www.killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5306846&kz_file_id=4905297

Just watched that and have to say everyone played excellently. Everyone's positioning during the objectives was pretty much spot on apart from a few occasions. I see a few times where I could have been in better positions as well, tho I was always positioning myself/thinking about the next round as I was, as always, on defensive duties. These replays, when they work, can be very useful.

Cagen was a one man army taking all the glory lol

Facism

Raist said:
Yeah, POS Rise. Everything came together perfectly. I think they had way to more snipers foir their own sake tho (like, 3) so that's probably what caused a quick loss on a couple of missions.

I'm gonna watch the replay now.

Yah, you only need the one no matter what map.

KZObsessed

Raist said:

I'm proud of GAFe <3

I said you and Cagen did a great job. You should promote me!

The only issue I had was during S&D defense, one of the spawns was too near that hole so I kept spawning down it (or falling down it lol) and had to run around the side :p And once both spawns went down, I waited but I had to spawn on Lince and make my way across. Other than that, flawless.

Top Bottom