• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

Cagen

Lince said:
what? someone changed my password? hope you're kidding

edit: just checked and I can't login with my account anymore, if this is a joke it isn't funny guys :lol

I'm calling Sony

:(

You're kidding right? If not that's a pretty bullshit move but at least you can narrow it down to the very few people you sent the details to. If it is a joke then it's not funny, if it's malicious then whoever did it isn't welcome to play with us any more. Live, Seph?

I got the maps now though so don't worry about it, I'll probably be on tonight to play with you guys and check out how terrible they are, though it's probably the last time I play killzone :lol.

dazed808

Lince said:

edit: just checked and I can't login with my account anymore, if this is a joke it isn't funny guys :lol

I'm calling Sony

WTf that's ridiculous. You try and do something nice for people and get fucked in the arse.
Well this is the last time I setup any sort of shares apart for a very select few.
Hope you get it sorted Lince :(

Dave1988

Lince said:

I'm calling Sony

Wow, that's harsh. I feel sorry for you, Lince :(

Lince

Banned
it's alright now I've been sent a new password for my account, I'm sure no one changed it since I didn't get the usual e-mail notification of such action so I guess it's just the Sony monkey going wild... well, since Cagen got the maps himself I still have one share left for the maps, so if anyone is interested just let me know !

Thrakier

Cagen said:
You're kidding right? If not that's a pretty bullshit move but at least you can narrow it down to the very few people you sent the details to. If it is a joke then it's not funny, if it's malicious then whoever did it isn't welcome to play with us any more. Live, Seph?

You should be more careful calling people out. I would never do such a thing.

Cagen

Lince said:
it's alright now I've been sent a new password for my account, I'm sure no one changed it since I didn't get the usual e-mail notification of such action so I guess it's just the Sony monkey going wild... well, since Cagen got the maps himself I still have one share left for the maps, so if anyone is interested just let me know !

Good, good.

Thrakier said:
I changed NOTHING! But I heard that there is some PW related bug if you change it and after this change it back.

Thrakier said:
You should be more careful calling people out. I would never do such a thing.

Heh calm down man, no one was blaming you or anyone else. I wasn't calling you or Live out saying they had done anything malicious, just querying you two as we were the only people with the details. I couldn't see any of the regulars screwing each other over but as it's the internet people often put up a façade and can turn into complete assholes over night. It has happened to me many a time.

Lince

Banned
Thrakier said:
I changed NOTHING! But I heard that there is some PW related bug if you change it and after this change it back.

don't worry Trunks! it's alright now and I'm sure you guys didn't change anything, Sony didn't ask me a thing just checked the phone number I was calling and some personal data and reset my password, must have been a bug.

I'll try and play tonight, prior to this weekend driving my sister around was a pain but suddenly she got a (lovely) friend relative to my interests and I'm so willingly driving/picking her up anytime :lol

Thrakier

Yeah, maybe, but not me. I didn't change the PW, I never gave the acc details to someone else. I would never hurt lince feelings although he only loves FFO which is a tad annyoing. I rage, but not THAT hard.

Cagen

Yeah, as I said I can't see any of us doing it to each other but there is always that risk on the internet with it's anonymity. I didn't mean to cause any animosity with what I said so I apologise if I upset you.

Lince

Banned
^^^
thx Live, but you should have downloaded anything you wanted from the list, PM me if you ever want a PSN game or DLC I might have.

and I'm glad you finally got the maps even though they're not as good as our USA friends hyped them to be, I think I still have 2 shares left for the maps so maybe Negaiido / Viper? can't believe it's this hard to find GAFe brothers to give the maps to for free these days -> fact: no one is playing KZ2 anymore

Thrakier

I HATE it that the only matches I find for the new maps are 32 players which doesn't work AT ALL. Why is GG SO dumb? This game has so great potential, wasted for clusterfucks. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

ChryZ

Thrakier said:
I HATE it that the only matches I find for the new maps are 32 players which doesn't work AT ALL. Why is GG SO dumb? This game has so great potential, wasted for clusterfucks. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I disagree, 32P works especially great on the new maps ... even with rockets and shit.

EDIT: haven't looked at my stats for ages, k/d ratio improved and 62% games won :D

Facism

Lince said:
^^^
thx Live, but you should have downloaded anything you wanted from the list, PM me if you ever want a PSN game or DLC I might have.

and I'm glad you finally got the maps even though they're not as good as our USA friends hyped them to be, I think I still have 2 shares left for the maps so maybe Negaiido / Viper? can't believe it's this hard to find GAFe brothers to give the maps to for free these days -> fact: no one is playing KZ2 anymore

I didn't want to waste your shares on content you've paid for, Lince. Even though you offered, and i appreciate it, i'd rather you kept them virgin fresh :)

I haven't tried looking for standard games, but the DLC servers are few and pretty much 32p clusterfucks. I don't think many people bought them, and i hope more people shared them to deny GG more revenue from cunt, barebones paid DLC practices.

jesus i got 40 maps from Epic for no extra cost back in the day with UT. 2 maps for £4.50 is quite literally taking the piss, it's like they think they're releasing a game on the number 1, bigger userbase, cheaper HD console.

The maps are better than the first pack, but that's not really saying much :lol

KZObsessed

dazed808 said:
It's no prob Dave, all's sorted. I was just trying to keep track of how many slots were left on the share.
Only played the new maps with 16+ players so far but I would take slightly less particle effects and no fancy nuke bombs(or the FFO killer as it was last night - don't think he survived one of them:lol) to make the framerate close to stable, hope it plays better with a smaller player count.

:lol

My nemesis! :lol

I had my sound down so I didn't hear the supposed warning and there's no indoors! WTF! haha

And anyway I was too busy winning that game single-handedly, amirite? [face_cool] :p

It was a good game that actually, that map isn't too bad, probably the best of the 4 downloadable maps, except for the shitty nuke :lol And the fact the framerate is atrocious after it goes off. 32 players didn't help, neither did the lag. Felt like it was in slow motion at times!

KZObsessed

Lince said:

I'm calling Sony

Glad it's sorted. Yeah, there's a known bug with changing passwords. :)

BUT...

It was Cagen. He told me! Don't let him know I squealed! He's killed people before!!!

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
It's ok Raist, it was sorted, there's no problemo.

No, it's not okay. As I told Rick, I wanted to add some funds as well so that we can use it to buy other stuff together. Now that we don't know who exactly can access to it, I'm certainly not going to do it.

Now, there's something I wonder. If you DL games from another account and deactivate it, games don't work anymore. But what would happen in case of add-ons, such as this map pack? Since it just patches the game, would it stop working if I deactivate the account?

KZObsessed

Raist, we do know who has access to the account. That's what I'm saying, there's no problem. Me, Lince, Rick, You, Dave. We forgot to tell Rick that Dave downloaded the maps that's all. It's all good now tho.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Cagen said:
Good, good.

Heh calm down man, no one was blaming you or anyone else. I wasn't calling you or Live out saying they had done anything malicious, just querying you two as we were the only people with the details. I couldn't see any of the regulars screwing each other over but as it's the internet people often put up a façade and can turn into complete assholes over night. It has happened to me many a time.
Tell me about it! Happened to me too. Oh and I didn't change the pw either, didn't even logged in or anything, got the maps myself so Lince wouldn't waste one of his slots for me. :p If everyone has the maps you should keep the last one for yourself, Lince, just in case something happens to your PS3, you never know! :p

Raist

Banned
FFObsessed said:
Raist, we do know who has access to the account. That's what I'm saying, there's no problem. Me, Lince, Rick, You, Dave. We forgot to tell Rick that Dave downloaded the maps that's all. It's all good now tho.

Aaaah, I see.

Well still, since you're in I won't add any funds. </3

Lince

Banned
guys I have a flight to Ibiza (Balearic Islands) this afternoon, a friend of my sister invited us to her beach apartment for 3 weeks and we just couldn't say no, we're busy packing as I speak, even Lince is coming since my sister can't live without the cat around :lol

so be nice and take care! lots of love!

Cagen

Mr Rich jetting off for a few weeks to another exotic location :lol.

Have a good time.

Edit: Raist, I'll probably book my train tickets soon(ish), what are you actually wanting to do?

Facism

Cagen said:
Edit: Raist, I'll probably book my train tickets soon(ish), what are you actually wanting to do?

bukkake.

The cam belt in my car fucking ruined itself 2 days ago and i'm without car. It's at the garage with a new cam belt, but 90% sure the engine is fucked. Fucking belt was only 2 years old with 23,000 miles since it's installation.

If there's a slim chance the car is drivable, it's going to sound like a tractor :lol

Cagen

Break it driving back from download?

We should have met up while there, kicking myself that I didn't get your phone number or anything heh.

Facism

Cagen said:
Break it driving back from download?

We should have met up while there, kicking myself that I didn't get your phone number or anything heh.

I had a different car for download :)

We should have. We could have baked in that fucking sun together -_-

Thrakier

Lince said:
guys I have a flight to Ibiza (Balearic Islands) this afternoon, a friend of my sister invited us to her beach apartment for 3 weeks and we just couldn't say no, we're busy packing as I speak, even Lince is coming since my sister can't live without the cat around :lol

Hey FFO, looking forward to cry yourself into sleep the next three weeks?

You can haz trunkz

Raist

Banned
F U Lince.

Anyway.

As for my upcoming trip to London, as I said I'll be traveling on Monday (and I shall meet a couple of friends on the evening already) and Friday 24th.
So that leaves us with the 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

I'm not really the one to decide, Lince said he'll be there maybe, and it would be cool if as many people as possible could come. So I'd say you guys would have to know whenever you can come to London.
Cagen? FFO? Live? Rick?
As for the program, well you'd need to go back to your respective places on the same day. So the best would be to meet in late morning, roam around the city, go to a pub and what not. And climb buildings and zap people around :p

Anyway. ANSWERS. NAO.

Facism

i can't gaurantee anything yet, so figure a day amongst yourselves, send me a mobile phone number and we'll see what magic happens.

KZObsessed

Lince said:

OMFG WTF IS THIS SHIT???? BETRAYALTON!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS... TO ME!?!?!?!?

Selfpwnagesmall.gif

Have a nice time :p

KZObsessed

Raist said:
F U Lince.

Anyway.

As for my upcoming trip to London, as I said I'll be traveling on Monday (and I shall meet a couple of friends on the evening already) and Friday 24th.
So that leaves us with the 21st, 22nd and 23rd.

I'm not really the one to decide, Lince said he'll be there maybe, and it would be cool if as many people as possible could come. So I'd say you guys would have to know whenever you can come to London.
Cagen? FFO? Live? Rick?
As for the program, well you'd need to go back to your respective places on the same day. So the best would be to meet in late morning, roam around the city, go to a pub and what not. And climb buildings and zap people around :p

Anyway. ANSWERS. NAO.

I'd love to meet up but I wont be able to make it. I'm flat out broke and I still need to find some friggin Pharmacy work experience. Can't stand the course but it's too late to quit/transfer now... *sigh*

Cagen

I'm unemployed and I'm going, you're just too damn lazy!

Meeting up on the 21st sounds good Raist, I just need to sort some train tickets out. I don't mind what we do, wander round London, get something to eat and have a couple of drinks or something I would assume just don't ask me to show you anything or recommend anywhere as I have no knowledge of London. Looks like it will just be you and me though :lol, here's hoping Lince will come over.

Cagen

Just remembered I have a course I am going on, find out details on Monday so I'll have to see how that fits in with things too. I'll give you my number when I know I'm going for sure.

Raist

Banned
Cagen said:
Life's complicated :lol.

Also, you better finish Demon's Souls before you come so you can bring it and lend me it!

UK PS3's don't accept HK discs, I'm sorry :(

In other words, FU

Lince

Banned
hi guys, life here is nothing short of wonderful ! so July 21 is the final date then? last year we went to Sunbury-on-Thames in early August but I don't know yet about this summer's plans, I'll let you know when I'm back home.

take care!

-viper-

Banned
Lince said:
hi guys, life here is nothing short of wonderful ! so July 21 is the final date then? last year we went to Sunbury-on-Thames in early August but I don't know yet about this summer's plans, I'll let you know when I'm back home.

take care!
i bet.

Facism

Lince said:

take care!

You've routed your sister's hot friend already, haven't you? :lol

Top Bottom