• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - Euro GAF Clan Thread of Livin' La Vida Loca

-viper-

Banned
So how many tournaments will there be tomorrow?

I know I'm part of the 5v5 one, but if there are any between 7PM-8PM, count me in if there are any spaces.

Cagen

-viper- said:
So how many tournaments will there be tomorrow?

I know I'm part of the 5v5 one, but if there are any between 7PM-8PM, count me in if there are any spaces.

I'll look for a 4v4 or a 5v5 match for tomorrow for you guys. Give me a few minutes.

Cagen

-viper- said:
Are there any spaces in the 4v4 tournament?

The 5v5 tournament is tonight at 11:45, which is full pending rick and dave get on, there is nothing scheduled for tomorrow yet, Raist needs to update the OP but he'll probably do that when we sort something out for tomorrow.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I'm in the 3rd place final room now. But I understand we have a new challenge going on in a few minutes. My priority is the challenge, so I can leave this room if necessary (and if someone is up to fill the spot)

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
I'm in the 3rd place final room now. But I understand we have a new challenge going on in a few minutes. My priority is the challenge, so I can leave this room if necessary (and if someone is up to fill the spot)

It vanished, it was at the same time. Cagen wasn't really up for it. It was on BG too. Figured it wasn't a good plan so we hesitated and it eventually disappeared from the list.

Raist

Banned
Tomorrow's tourney

Name: RATs
Ladder: 4 clans, 4vs4 (2 signed up, counting us)
Time: Friday, March 20th, 8.15pm GMT
VP: 16 13 11 (10 fee)
Map: CC
Modes: All
FF: OFF
Classes: All
Weapons: RL and GL are banned
Roster:

Will update as soon as we find other ones.

WE MAY HAZ CHALLENGE vs GAF EAST 3 (8vs8)

Time: Saturday, March 21st, 8.30pm GMT
VP: 10VP
Map: VH
FF: ON
Weapons: All
Roster:

WE MAY HAZ CHALLENGE vs GAF WEST (8vs8)

Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9.30pm GMT
Map: PR
Roster:

-viper-

Banned
Put me down for both games, though if I don't make it for the Saturday game by 8.25PM, someone else may have my space!

Cagen

So I challenged GAF3 and GAFw, the matches are as follows though will only go ahead if they accept them.

Challenged: GAF3
Players: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 8.30pm GMT
Map: Visari Hammer
Roster:

Challenged: GAFw
Players: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 21st, p.30pm GMT
Map: Phrryus Rise
Roster:

Also the tournament I signed us up to only has 1 other clan so depending on whether anyone else signs up that might not be on but it was the best bet after spending like 20 minutes in the damn tournament list lol.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Vasilisk said:
My PS3 just freezed, had to do hard reboot, and the match just ended? What happened?

We ended playing 3 against 5. Actually I only saw Dave1988 active by my side. You can guess how it ended. :p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So.. should I start a room? I see we have no war tonight.

(this has been a very unproductive day for GAFe)

Raist

Banned
Cagen and I subscribed to a quick 2vs2 tourney at 1am GMT :D

You guys should do the same so that we try to rack up winz for the gold medal quickly

dazed808

TTP said:
We ended playing 3 against 5. Actually I only saw Dave1988 active by my side. You can guess how it ended. :p

I was there as well mate! Though in my haste to respawn I did fuck up at least 3 times and ended up having to run the whole map to get back to you :(

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
I was there as well mate! Though in my haste to respawn I did fuck up at least 3 times and ended up having to run the whole map to get back to you :(

:lol

I just noticed your updated avatar.

Anyone with me for a quick 2vs2? OR 3vs3?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
:D

I would be but I fear my lack of a working headset is too much of a handicap in small games :(

Nah. We simply stick together and will be fine. I'll talk.

Searching for a 2vs2 now.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
@dazed808

Signed up for WezL time (2vs2 in Visari Hammer). Starting at 1:00 AM (about 40 mins from now). Not sure if it's gonna happen as there are just two clans registered at the moment.

Keep an eye on the Events page

Raist

Banned
TTP said:
@dazed808

Signed up for WezL time (2vs2 in Visari Hammer). Starting at 1:00 AM (about 40 mins from now). Not sure if it's gonna happen as there are just two clans registered at the moment.

You mean 20 and lobby up in 5 :p

dazed808

TTP said:
@dazed808

Ok i'll be there :D
Edit: cancelled

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
TTP said:
@dazed808

Tournament cancelled.

I subscribed to another one (which is gonna happen for sure).

Starts @ 1:30
2v2
Tharsis Depot
A shitload of classes disabled. We will end up spitting at eachother.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Raist said:
WE WONZ

2vs0

AWESOME!

Hope to be that lucky as well

Go find some 4vs4 starting 40 mins from now. If cagen and dick are in of course.

5 minutes till the match starts here Rick. I'm alone. I mean it: ALONE.

Facism

sorry guys, KZ2 gave me a host connection error, booted me from the lobby and wouldn't let me rejoin. Fucking bollocks game.

If you guys set games up after the fact, shoot me a message or something if i'm online. I don't have the pc on whilst i'm with the ps3 so can't check the forum.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
We won by just dancing on the notes of Ricky Martin's Living La Vida Loca.

Final is @ 2:40.

Raist

Banned
Fear my leet tourney creating skillz :D

Awesome TTP :)

I just created a tourney and it filled up in 20mins :D

Cagen and I are going to kick some asses

dazed808

TTP said:
We won by just dancing on the notes of Ricky Martin's Living La Vida Loca.

Final is @ 2:40.

Luckily my dancing skills are better than my rifle skills.

Same again i'll be there 5 mins before.

Raist

Banned
0_61_033007_rickymartin320.gif

Top Bottom