• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall |OT| Nothing Stops This Rain

Radec

KZ:Mercenary added, sorry about that.
KuGsj.gif

Popup

I have not seen those lovely waterfalls in recent videos of the city level. Have they been removed?

bryanee

Great OT.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the best looking next gen launch game on my TV at the end of the month.

Multiplayer and single player both look fantastic.

Binabik15

Hngh at OP, hngh at Killzone backstory, hngh at graphics. Hopefully the gameplay is better than 3, KZ:M was great, but a different studio, KZ2 was better than 3 I think, but it has been ages. But who cares, the gameplay will be much improved just because NO RICO!

LAUNCH games looking like this
and Ryse
. Ye gods

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This OT killed my phone so I assume the OP did his job. I will be here quite a bit over the next few weeks.

krioto

Thanks Bigboss and Sentry - just re-read it all - awesome setting and I cannot wait for Shadowfall. I play Mercs every day in anticipation

Awesome job on the OP, Radec. This is probably the only game I'm buying at launch, so I'm basically just getting the system to play it. But I didn't play through the previous games in the series, so I really appreciate the plot summary.

Watching footage of this game gives me that 'next gen' feels. It is my most anticipated PS4 title, and will be the first disc to be inserted into my console. I will also play it first.

Excellent OP.

full fucking 1080p

This should be the new term for native 1080p ... not for that crappy upscaled 1080p :D

Hope this brings back the glorious days of KZ2 MP and hoping this is finally the SP KZ universe deserves

Kane1345

Derrick01

Banned
Great OT. My anticipation for the single player has been steadily growing over the past few weeks and I'm looking forward to see just how much freedom they chose to give us. Hopefully the multiplayer is nothing like Mercenary's or else this game will have a short stay in my library.

Man

After a period of sarcastic OPs it's great to see an ambitious OP once again. Great, great work!

Savitar

Great OT and much enjoyed reading the back story of the game as I never touched the previous ones so this shall be my first.

Quite looking forward to it.

Can't believe next gen is finally here, crazy exciting.

Great OP, it's gonna suck having to wait those two extra weeks that Sony decided to curse Europe with.

Top Bottom