• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall |OT| Nothing Stops This Rain

vrln

Neo Member
Now this is how you do an OT. Impressive! As is the game :) Looking forward to the launch... Preorder waiting.

WJD

Ok, fuck it, I'm in.

9cqNSPR.png

agentreza

This game really looks amazing! gotta go back and finish killzone 3 with the move gun attachtment to get myself warmed upp :]]

CHC

In more ways than one this is the next gen of OTs, thank you thank you. It's working too as I was planning on waiting until spring 2014 for the PS4 but as I scrolled through I just kept thinking "buy now buy now buy now".....

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Fantastic OP. I haven't gotten a chance to read all of it, but I am a huge Killzone fan, and cannot wait for Shadowfall. I'm still playing through Mercenaries on the Vita, but I'll try and complete the campaign soon.

Levito

Banned
There's something really great about using a shot from the CGI trailer Sony released for Killzone 2 and tried to pass off as gameplay.

AH well, love Killzone. So hyped for this game.

Radec good job with the OT. Not long to wait now, 3 weeks tomorrow for the UK. And yes I envy, but also applaud our colonial cousins across the pond for beta testing the game for us ;0 down with the ISA scum!

The game is already out in the US.

Well specifically I'm thinking of target, they show the release date as 11/15 on their website. With NFS getting pushed up to launch, I'm wondering if I can get the buy 2 get 1 free deal before launch since I will be too busy to the weekend of launch.

It's been out. My copy is literally less than three feet away from now, still wrapped in plastic

See..

Which store?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Definitely day one for me.

I hope this game has a better story than KZ3 though. 3 was all kinds of cheesy.

Can't wait!

Coiote

man, when the review embargo will be over?

I am expecting mixed reviews, otherwise the embargo should already be over.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The default settings / abilities sound like a total nightmare. So many abilities seem hopelessly broken. Coming from Halo Reach and Halo 4, I'm extremely wary of this shit. Custom Warzones will save this game for me, which I'm thankful for because many aspects of the game sound great.

sono

Thats a fantastic op. It makes we want to replay the entire series again before playing Shadowfall.

Top Bottom