• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall |OT| Nothing Stops This Rain

NHale

Hearing everyone saying the campaign is frustrating is making me worried. Recently I'm not in a mood for unnecessary frustration in campaigns, so I usually just play on Normal. My question is if I want to avoid the frustration some guys are feeling should I just play on Easy or is Normal just a little hard but without any situation remotely similar to Radec's fight in KZ2?

Other question, I've only played the 1st chapter so far but I left the campaign to multiplayer in the middle of the chapter and when I went back I had to play the chapter from the start even after seeing that I reached checkpoints. Does the game save in the middle of the chapters, manual saves or is it borked?

Ricky_R

So I am going through the campaign again right now and this is the first time on my new tv(ST60) I have to say that the IQ gives it the graphical crown. It edges past Ryse for me.

I think I haven't stressed enough how good KZ IQ looks. Specially on a big ass TV from not too far away.

Shit is nuts.

jet1911

Hearing everyone saying the campaign is frustrating is making me worried. Recently I'm not in a mood for unnecessary frustration in campaigns, so I usually just play on Normal. My question is if I want to avoid the frustration some guys are feeling should I just play on Easy or is Normal just a little hard but without any situation remotely similar to Radec's fight in KZ2?

Other question, I've only played the 1st chapter so far but I left the campaign to multiplayer in the middle of the chapter and when I went back I had to play the chapter from the start even after seeing that I reached checkpoints. Does the game save in the middle of the chapters, manual saves or is it borked?

I played on normal and I didn't have any problems except for a couple of parts near the end.

SoulClap

Normal is not particularly difficult. Make use of the OWL and you won't have much trouble.

Dougald

Never had any real fustration on normal due to the difficulty, it's all down to poor level design, especially in the first few chapters. It does get much better, though.

codhand

Normal difficulty, youre fine, i think at least some of the complaints of difficulty are due to console vs PC gamers, skill-set with regard to fps's; that is;

PC gamers wont have much trouble here, with the exception of maybe two small sections in a nine hour game. admittedly those two small sections burn a lot of good will, but i still think this game was good,

and hearing Gies on Rebel FM say this wont be the KZ to get you into KZ as a franchise, if youre new to it... i just disagree,

i could not get into 1, 2, or 3, this was the one that grabbed me.

i would now like to try the Vita one to compare. if it's better great, i wont retroactively hate this game as a result.

Hmm... Looks like the plan is going to have to be Bot Zone > MP and SP for an incredibly rainy day, if at all. Hate to wish away a fantastic holiday in Japan, but man, having a lonely PS4 waiting for me at home is tough.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
There were some great moments though and varied gameplay to keep things interesting. The story flew right over my head in a lot of places unfortunately. I did not understand what the 'weapon' was at all
It was introduced as a virus to kill Hellgans/Vektans but then later on it was activited on the Hellgan planet and it destroyed a bunch of ships (no idea whose ships they were). So it's very confusing. What is it exactly?

This confused me as well until I looked at some of the collectable intel. This was the one area where the writing really failed the game. The rest was fine for the type of game it is but that point was far too vague.

There's actually three total. The first was a biological agent made for Sinclair and the VSA that would kill the Helghast. It was destroyed on the Cassandra. The second was another biological weapon being made for Visari that would kill the Vektans but Massar was killed before finishing it. The third was one she made with Stahl designed to shut down the VSA ships. The just keep referring to all of them as "the weapon" even though they aren't the same.

So I am going through the campaign again right now and this is the first time on my new tv(ST60) I have to say that the IQ gives it the graphical crown. It edges past Ryse for me.
I really wish I could afford to grab a Panny plasma right now before they're gone.

Anyone feel that 12v12 Warzone is too much for some of these maps? I think on certain ones, not only does it tank framerate, it also makes playing very spawn campy at times.

7v7 is actually quite fun. 9v9 might be perfect.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

Agree. Having played both, Ryse definitely has the edge on facial animation and vegetation, but Killzone's environments are just crazy and much larger.

Chorazin

Dumped Battlefield for this yesterday. WHY DIDN'T I GET THIS AT LAUNCH??? The multiplayer is oustanding, I had a blast last night playing Warzone. Teams actually play together for the most part, even with the lack of voicechat. Maps are super fun and have multiple ways to get around, which makes for great tactics.

I haven't wanted to play more MP in a shooter so badly since Halo 3. Can't wait to get back into it after work!

What. The Soundtrack is phenomenal. One of the best I've heard in a shooter or game actually. Moody, electronic, gritty, harmonic, instrumental, dark and punchy all rolled in to one.
I loved the soundtrack myself, but it is definitely not memorable. I'm not walking around humming the tunes, for example. However, during the game I found it perfectly suited.

Kimppis

I wish the Helghast talked German though (the entire game should be in european languages). In general i think they should embrace their european roots more. Get Rutger hauer as a bad guy! And focus on european cinema instead of american cinema.

I agree!

Talk about mixed reception... Just wow. Been following this topic since the 15th and finally got my hands on it on friday.

Just finished the campaign on normal and I liked it quite a bit. As a console gamer, the graphics were simply amazing. Dat lighting. Those rock textures and that art style. Stunning. Banderas.gif. I took a "few" screenshots during the campaign lol.

Chapter 4 was probably the best. But all of them were atleast decent, imo. Even chapter 7, which was kinda meh... I just don't understand some of the criticism. First of all, the difficulty was the most balanced in the whole series. No, really. No difficulty spikes? Check. The OWL (nice addition!) actually being useful? Check. Well placed checkpoints for the most parts? Check. No cheap firefights? Check.

Even the end of chapter 7 was fine and I expected something terrible. I played that part like shit and still got past it on my second try. I heard that they patched chapter 8's freefall, but nevertheless, it was kinda fun. The most annoying part was actually in chapter 3: dat platforming (or maybe I just did something wrong?). That was bs and I died like 20 times lol.

The game is far from perfect. You can easily see that it was rushed. The level design is somewhat flawed and it's lacking the much hyped openness. But I just don't see how it is so frustrating to some people. The objective marker is fine. Can someone give examples where they got stuck? To me it seems impossible. The game is so linear that you can't get lost for a long time. And I actually liked the pacing. Quiet moments, great atmosphere, amazing graphics and smaller-scale firefights. Great stuff. I like all main Killzones (even Killzone 1, it's so underrated!), but especially Killzone 2 was often too hectic and even "cheap". Shadow Fall, for the most part is the opposite. No, I just don't see anything that is worth the "hyberbole".

Well, the story was kinda mediocre. There is some untapped potential, like in Pokemon, for instance. But imo it's not that bad either. Echo was really cool. Kellan's voice actor was kinda shitty lol. And dat ending.
What was "the weapon" supposed to be? I kinda missed that. :p

Oh yeah. about chapter 10: I remember reading that it would be somehow extremely annoying and even impossible. Umm.. you can pretty much run through it on normal. You don't need to use stealth! -.- I did it that way on my third try. Just follow the markers, it's really not that hard.

And just for the heck of it, I'll rate every individual chapter:
1: 7/10
2. 8/10
3. 8/10
4. 9/10
5. 8/10
6. 8/10
7. 6/10
8. 7/10
9. 8/10
10. 6/10

Overall, a solid launch title. I'd rate it 8/10. Oh, and the multiplayer is pretty fun too. I've only played it for a few hours, though. It's the first time I'm playing KZ MP. The population is low. :S

kiguel182

The worst part of the campaign right now is that I feel the Helgans are kind of right...

I mean, this is my first Killzone game but I can't empathise with the humans. They destroyed Helghast and then shoved the survivors in the worst place possible and spend all the time complaining the others want to destroy them...

My "mentor" just seems like a racist obsessed guy that wants to destroy everything. Worst part of the game so far.

dstarMDA

The worst part of the campaign right now is that I feel the Helgans are kind of right...

I mean, this is my first Killzone game but I can't empathise with the humans. They destroyed Helghast and then shoved the survivors in the worst place possible and spend all the time complaining the others want to destroy them...
Don't worry. We've all been here.

Wickwire

I beat it on Hard and found it appropriately challenging. Once I learned to use your OWL the game became way easier. There are still some parts that can frustrate but not even close to the levels of the palace and radac in kz2. The complaint about check points is a common one and I hope they fix it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Soundtrack is memorable in the same way that the music from the opening animation an old Amiga game Warhead is. I hum that unhummable tune from time to time, and I get myself dooing the same with the electronic war drums in this game. Really loved the soundtrack.

How did you like the game in general? Curious because we usually have a similar taste.

Ricky_R

Did anybody else think that Sinclair
had a similarity to David Estes in Homeland? I mean, in the game he acted in a similar way Estes acted in the series (specially in season 2) and he was even killed while giving a speech in front of a podium.

I just found it curious.

Soundtrack is memorable in the same way that the music from the opening animation an old Amiga game Warhead is. I hum that unhummable tune from time to time, and I get myself dooing the same with the electronic war drums in this game. Really loved the soundtrack.

How did you like the game in general? Curious because we usually have a similar taste.

Ryse or KZ? KZ is gorgeous with some great highlights in the campaign but ultimately disappointing and a mess of a game when it comes to pacing and presentation which somehow seems like a student project at times. You will marvel at the graphics enjoy the gameplay most of the time and forget about it the second it's over. Definitely the worst of all the KZs for me but still worth a play through.

So is this a recurring thing with Killzone fans? I haven't kept up with the franchise.
I can't say it's a recurring sentiment with fans, but I just recently got into the KillZone series (last month, as a matter of fact) and through 2 and 3 I felt the same way. The Vektans are the bad guys and the Helghast are only doing what they must, given the circumstances they have been put in. For example, in KillZone 2 the Vektans invade Helghan. What else is Scolar Visari supposed to do? Have his soldiers lay arms and let the Vektans occupy?

I loved the soundtrack myself, but it is definitely not memorable. I'm not walking around humming the tunes, for example. However, during the game I found it perfectly suited.

Damn I totally recognise your Avatar from a game. Was it about gambling or something, it was like an RPG. Damn, I remember it being a fun game. What was it?

kiguel182

I can't say it's a recurring sentiment with fans, but I just recently got into the KillZone series (last month, as a matter of fact) and through 2 and 3 I felt the same way. The Vektans are the bad guys and the Helghast are only doing what they must, given the circumstances they have been put in. For example, in KillZone 2 the Vektans invade Helghan. What else is Scolar Visari supposed to do? Have his soldiers lay arms and let the Vektans occupy?

I can't talk about the other games but I agree when it comes to ShadowFall. I feel like the Helgasts are only reacting to what the Vektans have done.

They had their planet destroyed, they have the right to be pissed. And, even if they are a dictatorship they are treated by the Vektans like inferior beings so I doubt they would be open to integrate them in the normal society.

This game is full of racism and the player is stuck playing the racist side, it honestly makes it hard to play at times.

nib95

Banned

I played through on my freshly ISF calibrated Panasonic VT65. A visual tour de force. Tbh, I still can't even get over how good it looks, and for a launch title too.

I went through some of my screen shots after I beat the game and even whilst viewing them my jaw was on the floor too. Lol.

Ashes

Banned
Just started the game, finished the first 2 chapters and tried a bit of multiplayer.

Looks absolutely gorgeous but I'm not feeling the gameplay too much, which is odd because I liked Mercenary. I'll see if it gets better, otherwise I might trade it in for CoD.

I'm tired of Cod after two levels, and checked into this thread to see if the kz mp was any good. :p

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I'm really enjoying the campaign so far but the story continues to be absolute gutter trash. It's extra annoying because it clearly wanted to be about something interesting, but they had to leap through so many logic holes to get to the premise they wanted. Off the top of my head:

-Why did they just invite the Helghast to their home planet? Did no one think "they might be mad about the nuke thing"?
-Why did they allow them to bring their military hardware?
-Who the hell agreed to just literally splitting the planet down the middle and displacing their own constituents?
-Why was there not an immediate political or military response to the Helghast killing civilians leaving their new half of the planet? "no dude it's theirs now we gave them the keys"
-If the Helghast are so disgusted by the prospects of living next door to their genociding enemies, why did they accept the offer in the first place? Are there only two livable planets in the galaxy?
While they were obviously going for the extremely comic-book exaggerated spin on the Berlin Wall and cold war with this, you have to keep our own history in mind. Was the whole population of Germany or Japan supposed to be exterminated or sent to live in the desert after the WW2 was won? See, if you think in those terms, the actions don't seem so crazy or unjustifiable anymore. Vektans did the only humane thing they could after causing such a massive genocide. I also don't think Helghast would bring their own military tech necessarily, but they brought some tech, and after 30 years they could develop whatever they saw fit. I'm pretty sure Germany's army was in all kind of good shape 30 years after WW2 ended as well. There also may not be any other habitable planets known to people, and that probably would be why Helgan was the only other option for Helghast in the first place after they've been chased away from Vekta.

Now of course, splitting the whole planet at the middle was indeed ridiculous, but to be fair you only learn that it was done like that (and not a few smaller walls that split larger cities) from a single dossier file that is pretty easy to miss. They don't shove that info down your throat during the game.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
So is this a recurring thing with Killzone fans? I haven't kept up with the franchise.

Not really. Killzone 1 to 3 had a pretty simple division between the good guys and the bad guys, although the background story provided some good foundations for moral ambiguity, with the Helghan being the banished and radicalized losers of a war for independence from colonial masters. It's a shame that Guerrilla hasn't made more of the genuinely interesting background of the franchise.

The story in Shadow Fall is definitely an improvement.

kiguel182

Not really. Killzone 1 to 3 had a pretty simple division between the good guys and the bad guys, although the background story provided some good foundations for moral ambiguity, with the Helghan being the banished and radicalized losers of a war for independence from colonial masters. It's a shame that Guerrilla hasn't made more of the genuinely interesting background of the franchise.

The story in Shadow Fall is definitely an improvement.

I agree that moral ambiguity is a good thing in a story, but when you stuck the player with a path that it might seem wrong to him (like it's my case with this game) then it's a drawback.

If there's moral ambiguity then let me chose which side I want to fight for.

The story was real cool sounding and had me interested, but it was just put together so poorly. As many have pointed out, the logic to set it all up was poorly done and the execution of the story in game was sloppy. I liked it but it could have been done so much better. And after KZ3 got top grade voice acting in it, this seemed like a big drop in quality.... that Black Hand leader... ugh... can't believe they are using his voice in the TV commercials for KZ:SF as it's so cringe worthy bad.

McLovin

Just beat Killzone yesterday.
1. That wasn't a killzone game.
2. WTF at that ending.
3. Seriously wtf :(
4. Killzone is not a stealth game.
5. Those automated drone disabling sections were ass.
6. The game isn't clear on what the next objective is or how to get there for that matter.
7. Jank.... Jank all over da place!! Fuck man...
Game sure was pretty though.
This game was a disappointment. To put things into perspective I enjoyed the BF 4 campaign a lot more.... Battlefield 4!

I played through on my freshly ISF calibrated Panasonic VT65. A visual tour de force. Tbh, I still can't even get over how good it looks, and for a launch title too.

I went through some of my screen shots after I beat the game and even whilst viewing them my jaw was on the floor too. Lol.

Sending your OWL in a pitch black room to illuminate a section is so insanely stunning. The particles coming through the light and the way it bends around everything is the best thing I have seen from these consoles at launch. I need to record that

Just beat Killzone yesterday.
1. That wasn't a killzone game.
2. WTF at that ending.
3. Seriously wtf :(
4. Killzone is not a stealth game.
5. Those automated drone disabling sections were ass.
6. The game isn't clear on what the next objective is or how to get there for that matter.
7. Jank.... Jank all over da place!! Fuck man...
Game sure was pretty though.

This wasn't a stealth game, stealth is just an option you have. Outside of chapter 10 and the little part of the escape chater, you can run and gun through pretty much the entire game.

These civilian NPC conversations that sound like random devs bullshitting about political topics for a minute or so are soooo bad. Cringeworthy.

nOoblet16

Constantly switching between this and Ghosts made me realise something. There's a controller dead zone issue in this game just like KZ2 pre patch version. I appreciate their effort in making a game with no aim assist but they should've sorted out the dead zone as it only makes it artificially harder to play.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I was thinking GG team probably felt that the split planet setup of this game was how the whole franchise should have started. Probably something along the lines, "Why didn't we thought of this earlier, this is far more interesting, memorable, tense and evocative than simply two planets warring with each other" and then hoped that they'd wave away any logical inconsistencies that might occur towards the translation to this kind of planet setup. Now that they've bit the bullet and done this, they have a much more interesting landscape to work with, and logic loopholes of getting there won't matter anymore in the next game.

McLovin

This wasn't a stealth game, stealth is just an option you have. Outside of chapter 10 and the little part of the escape chater, you can run and gun through pretty much the entire game.
Most chapters start with you sneaking in or out of some place.
But I'll get specific.
chapter 1 - You start the game as a little kid hiding(stealth)
Chapter 2- Infiltrate the plant(sneak in NO gun) nothing but stealth killing and dodging security cameras until you get out of there.
Chapter 3- Sneak into the space station, mostly boring exploring, dumb puzzles, but you do get some small fights in later.
Chapter 5 sneak into the Helghast side(but you do fight I'll give you that)
Chapter 6 is pretty much all stealth(you have to break out of prison)
Chapter 8 you have to use stealth on those mobile scan units. Those missions are terrible and they make you do them over and over again.
Chapter 10 is a stealth mission.
Maybe in some of these cases you can just run and gun, but the way it was presented I assumed you have to use stealth. And thats not what I look for when I play a killzone game. I want to roll up right into the middle of a battlefield while blowing shit up with 3 other dudes. I want to be in the middle of a battlefield as I try to get crap done. And this was not that. In this game I mostly alone and following the orders of someone who obviously was the bad guy. I mean yeah you kind of side with the Helghans in the other games, but you're overly villainous like in this game. Its pretty obvious you're the bad guy early on.

After reflecting back on the SP after completing it a while ago I must say that it is pretty damn disappointing. Even though I was an avid KZ2 MP player there were times when I would go back to the SP just to relive the fun/intense firefights. You can basically pick any chapter, or hell just play through the campaign from the beginning and it was awesome fight after awesome, visceral firefight. The grit, the guns, KZ2’s SP was FUN for me to play through. Hell; I can even go to KZ3 and there are plenty of chapters with good firefights to be had. The problem is I’ve tried to go through KZ Shadowfall's SP several times after completing it, but I find a lot of it to be boring. I want to go through it again for the graphics, but the only ‘fun’ chapters to me are chapters 4, and 5 – which play more like a Killzone should. GG; I don’t want to fall through nonsense, or protect a floating elevator. I want to shoot shit up against fantastic AI; if you make another KZ, make the SP more like chapters 4 and 5. The MP is ace though; which is the most important thing here. The MP is nearly as good as KZ2’s (would say they would be about equal if there were squads, proximity chat, etc.) The air bot in MP needs to be nurfed though; they are ridiculous - they were bad in KZ2 with their random head shots, but in SF they are floating death machines that take over a territory, and turrets can no longer shoot rockets at them like in 2.

Future

You do realize that stealth is purely optional for majority of the game? See lot of folks complaining about having so much stealth slowing the pace down, when it could just be skipped.

Always felt punished when not going pure stealth in most areas. The way the AI spawn and fight do not make a good gunfight in the scenarios where stealth was optional

Just finished the game. Really enjoyed the ending. Also, the opera music credits and the explosive wall engraving, amazing.

Barely played the MP yet, but besides a few issues here and there with the campaign, I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable, and did loads of things right.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the single player. There were moments of sheer frustration but once I got passed it and got back to the core of the game it became really good again. Part of that was because I started the game on hard so some of the those moments of frustration were exacerbated because of that, but I got through them. I actually really liked the ending too.
It certainly takes balls to do what they did, but I'm glad they took a different approach to it. I didn't mind Kellan, but what they did was actually quite surprising. I kept expecting Echo to show up, but nope... it did leave me kind of pausing for a second to realize what just happened. I think it was a good way to end it.

I really, really like the game. There are things I didn't like, such as the sudden jumps from level to level after the great cutscenes were jarring and some quirky design ideas, but overall I really enjoyed it. It is something different from all the regular, standard fare shooters too. I will say this though; it just didn't really feel like a Killzone game to me though. Not in a bad way, but I'm just so used to the slower paced, more violent, more antagonistic atmosphere of Killzone 2 and 3 that the aesthetic changes were just tougher to get used to. It still looks absolutely amazing and plays very, very good too. Also, the A.I was actually pretty good. Considering the open design of Shadow Fall and the fact that there is a lot more the A.I has to worry about it, it was good. Sure, there were a few odd moments but I found that to be rare.

Multiplayer is fucking fantastic. It is really, really good. Like, bordering on Killzone 2 greatness. It is a nice complement of the single player. I'm addicted to the multiplayer. It just needs some damn voice chat... Oh, and the music... sooooo good. Again, some of these reviews were out to lunch with this game.

Most chapters start with you sneaking in or out of some place.
But I'll get specific.
chapter 1 - You start the game as a little kid hiding(stealth)
Chapter 2- Infiltrate the plant(sneak in NO gun) nothing but stealth killing and dodging security cameras until you get out of there.
Chapter 3- Sneak into the space station, mostly boring exploring, dumb puzzles, but you do get some small fights in later.
Chapter 5 sneak into the Helghast side(but you do fight I'll give you that)
Chapter 6 is pretty much all stealth(you have to break out of prison)
Chapter 8 you have to use stealth on those mobile scan units. Those missions are terrible and they make you do them over and over again.
Chapter 10 is a stealth mission.
Maybe in some of these cases you can just run and gun, but the way it was presented I assumed you have to use stealth. And thats not what I look for when I play a killzone game. I want to roll up right into the middle of a battlefield while blowing shit up with 3 other dudes. I want to be in the middle of a battlefield as I try to get crap done. And this was not that. In this game I mostly alone and following the orders of someone who obviously was the bad guy. I mean yeah you kind of side with the Helghans in the other games, but you're overly villainous like in this game. Its pretty obvious you're the bad guy early on.

Majority of those scenes are not stealth segments at all, they are merely storyline sections or non combat parts of the game.

Always felt punished when not going pure stealth in most areas. The way the AI spawn and fight do not make a good gunfight in the scenarios where stealth was optional

Outside that opening forest level (because more enemies spawn no matter what over time in that area), this usually is not an issue unless there is an alarm panel. If you simply shoot anyone who tries to hit the alarm, they can't call for more enemy reinforcements. In some segments where some more enemies do spawn no matter what, isn't too bad, it's usually 2 or so extra troops if anything, it's the alarm sections that gets bad.

People complain about stealth but then complain about having to fight enemies if they don't use it? People complaining about not having giant battles or lots of combat in the game, but that is there choice if they have lot of combat. Heck that whole "stealth" part with Echo as support, I steam rolled through it mainly as I had no interest in stealth. Use spiders or owl to disable alarms, or simply kill anyone who goes for it and you avoid any of the bad spawns.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Btw, in chapter 8 it is absolutely possible to survive when mobile unit spots you. Just run somewhere and hide for a bit, it will quickly lose track of you. When I was playing that chapter it would almost always spot me, but that never meant game over.

Btw, in chapter 8 it is absolutely possible to survive when mobile unit spots you. Just run somewhere and hide for a bit, it will quickly lose track of you. When I was playing that chapter it would almost always spot me, but that never meant game over.

Yea it spotting you simply launches some missiles into the air that you can avoid by going into any building or cover with a roof, and it spawns two flying drone units that are fairly easy to kill as they are dumb.

Kimppis

Wait, so is chapter 8 supposed to be stealth chapter? I never knew. As you said, it's very easy to just hide.

And as I mentioned earlier, you don't have to use stealth even in chapter 10. You can run through it just fine, even though there is a time limit.

I didn't have problems with 'stealth' sections during the campaign. If you get spotted, the punishment is never that harsh anyway and checkpoints are abundant.

Btw, some people mentioned spawning enemies. Like where? The only ones I noticed were in chapter 2 and... possibly 9, I think.

Constantly switching between this and Ghosts made me realise something. There's a controller dead zone issue in this game just like KZ2 present patch version. I appreciate their effort in making a game with no aim assist but they should've sorted out the dead zone as it only makes it artificially harder to play.

I'm not having any problems.

Readingaid

Neo Member
Been playing this all weekend after reading comments on here I was expecting all kind.of levels of awful but you know what I'm just finishing chapter 9 and I'v. Absolutely loved every mission.

People were moaning about chapter 7,8,9 so . Was really apprehensive and.waiting for it to get awful....it never happened.

I'm a little bit lost as to alot of complaints towards this game. I found myself taking screenshots every other min due to the stunning visuals.

The only thing I could see people not really enjoying is the delivery of the story. It can come across like a string of events with not much linking them together. I would put that down to it being a launch title. Other than that I genuinely love this game.

Readingaid

Neo Member
People are giving this game a hard time. They aren't accustomed to this gameplay style anymore which is very old school.

This a thousand times I'm so glad there are others like me. Sadly I can see them taking all the negatives and changing the game to be more "cod"

People moan when it's not like cod and too slow then they try something new and people moan again. And people Wo.dear why there is no innovation in the AAA

Ricker

Is there something I need to trigger in the last part of chapter 9...it's ennemies non stop and there is no little orange marker to tell me where to go...I lasted about 10 minutes but they just keep coming and coming,some with shield,the ones with the blue barrier around them etc etc,it's a little ridiculous,especially with my whopping 3 grenades and 2 adrenaline packs,wooptydoo...wtf is this shit.

Top Bottom