• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

Sandfox

So how does it look? Sharp enough?

I mainly have a problem with AA. Some videos are pretty rough but apparently for some reason the videos don't do it justice.

I can post impressions but my TV doesn't support 1080p so I'm probably going to lose out on quite a bit of the sharpness.

Well, looks like I'm getting this. Completely forgot I had pre-ordered it at Shopto when the normal edition was going cheap, so the dispatch email was a surprise.

anyone buying the hardcover guide?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0804162654/?tag=neogaf0e-20

1098174_10151956508079416_337755072_n.jpg

So how does it look? Sharp enough?

I mainly have a problem with AA. Some videos are pretty rough but apparently for some reason the videos don't do it justice.

I put about an hour of playtime yesterday. It looks really good. My girlfriend was watching me play the beginning tutorial area and the first thing she said was "wow everything looks so sharp."

Edit: Oh and she's not a gamer and doesn't have an eye for these things, but even she was impressed with it.

so does anyone know if the strategy guide will be available tomorrow? because amazon has theirs as not shipping until way later in the month and id rather get it from there since its cheaper, but id like to see it at gamestop if they do have them in.

I dont get the guide. Does it even have a decent amount of art? Cause it's not like KH doesn't have tons of guides all over the net.

Maybe I just don't get the appeal since I never have bought a single guide.

I dont get the guide. Does it even have a decent amount of art? Cause it's not like KH doesn't have tons of guides all over the net.

Maybe I just don't get the appeal since I never have bought a single guide.

I remember having the guide from Prima or whoever back in the day and that the guide for Ansem just cut out at his final form. Basically there was like a two or three page spread for the entire Ansem fight and all of his forms except the last one. Just a few lines to the effect of "eh just keep doing what your doing".

Tripon

Well, Amazon just charged me for this game. Since I don't have Amazon Prime at the moment, I'll join you guys next week. =P

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder why this isn't listed as coming soon digitally on PSN.

Stuff like that is what I hate because I do want to go digital, but I always worry there will be some weird outlier like Square and if I can't do it 100%, I won't do it.

TEJ

Stuff like that is what I hate because I do want to go digital, but I always worry there will be some weird outlier like Square and if I can't do it 100%, I won't do it.

Probably because it won't get a digital release. BbS didn't and DDD didn't.

its so they can do another remake for ps4.

Seda

Finished up Mario and Luigi Dream Team just in time to start this tomorrow when I get home from work. Just got my shipping confirmation too.

Kingdom Hearts 1 is still my favorite in the series, despite BBS having better combat and progression systems.

Andrefpvs

This should ship tomorrow, which means I should get it on Wednesday, two days ahead of the EU release.

Which is still bullshit, I should be playing it now :(

Tripon

Finished up Mario and Luigi Dream Team just in time to start this tomorrow when I get home from work. Just got my shipping confirmation too.

Kingdom Hearts 1 is still my favorite in the series, despite BBS having better combat and progression systems.

I just hope that KH 2.5 has Final Mix 2 and BBS HD. I mean, it has to right, why wouldn't it? ;_;

Voror

I just hope that KH 2.5 has Final Mix 2 and BBS HD. I mean, it has to right, why wouldn't it? ;_;

BBS had a Final Mix of its own I believe and is really the only title that makes sense to go with KH 2 FM, though there's the chance of the controls being a problem I suppose. After all, COM is really just a upscale given it came out on the PS2, where the controls wouldn't be that different.

Gamefly shipped it to me today.

Will be playing it on Wednesday hopefully!!! I haven't played KH1 in years...going to be a voyage of nostalgia and appreciation of the content from Final Mix I missed out on.

bryt

I've played KH2, but never played KH1 XD. Can't wait for the game to get here! I've heard good things about KH1.

Bukana

True, KH1 has a special lore and you can see and experience the 'magic' in it. Truly a unique and a rare game.

Can't wait for tomorrow :D

todd360

True, KH1 has a special lore and you can see and experience the 'magic' in it. Truly a unique and a rare game.

Can't wait for tomorrow :D

Yea there truly is something magical about KH1. It was my first game on ps2 and the graphics blew me away. The intro song was so good even 11 year old me knew I had something special. Looking back I feel so stupid for not realizing who the blindfolded guy in the secret ending was.

Pein

Banned
got my copy today, about to play this. Last time I tried kh1 was back in 2007 on my 60gig PS3 and just couldn't because of sd ugly.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Tomorrow is my brother's b-day so I won't be able to play too much when I do get this tomorrow. :(

Bladenic

Hell yes. One of my favorite games, and still my favorite in the series by far.

Seda

I've always picked the sword. Is staff or shield better as far as stats go overall?

I like Staff mainly because you gain +2 MP that you cannot gain any other way. MP is also influences Sora's magic power. Sword gives you more strength but by endgame you can get strength up items whenever you want. You cant get MP up any other way.

Shield gives you the most item slots but MP is more important than that.

Also using magic is super enjoyable.

Top Bottom