• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

botty

Banned
Just put an hour into the game. Enjoy it my KH brothers. ;_;

Started with 358/2 since it's the only one I haven't completed. Not really a fan since there's so many jumps. One thing that annoys me is when they fulfill the "Promise."

When Roxas is talking Xion's hood is down. When Axel speaks, her hood is up. Did no one think to check the continuity?

Xion's appearance changes based on who is seeing her. >_>

Yasumi

Banned
Started with 358/2 since it's the only one I haven't completed. Not really a fan since there's so many jumps. One thing that annoys me is when they fulfill the "Promise."

When Roxas is talking Xion's hood is down. When Axel speaks, her hood is up. Did no one think to check the continuity?

There's a reason for that. That's all I'll say.

Seda

There's a reason for that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Watch out this will cut into your D3 playtime.
I've already prioritized and prepared for the launch of this game :3... (Hopefully, by that time I have a home...)

Xion's appearance changes based on who is seeing her. >_>

Yeah, this is the justification for it, but I still think it's a little bit lazy to have her hood up from Axel's perspective (it's supposed to be the face *under* the hood that changes depending on the viewer), but I also understand that there isn't really a good way to depict what Axel's seeing.

Although I thought the Secret Reports say that Axel and Roxas both see Xion's normal face (Axel says she looks like Namine). Axel shouldn't see her as something blank.

Did you guys get your pre-order art book for the game? My GS said they didn't get a shipment of them with the games.

The art book is the game case, but the case is a different size than the normal version. It's not a separate book. Either they didn't know that or they only got the normal version.

Cornbread78

The art book is the game case, but the case is a different size than the normal version. It's not a separate book. Either they didn't know that or they only got the normal version.

Perfect, I just called the store back and listened to him stumble through his words until he finally admitted to having the "pre-ordered" copies and will let me swap them out.

Played and finished KH1 when I was in 3rd grade. I'm getting this solely for nostalgia.

Screw you, do you know how old you just made me feel....

Picked my LE up and ready to play later my kids are going to love it.

I asked earlier, how does everyone answer the leveling question at the start? Early, midday, or late?

Do the trophies for defeating ### heartless & enemy gummi ships transfer from save to save/difficulty?
They don't, but you'll get the heartless one halfway through the game without trying. As for the gummi ship one, you'll destroy way more ships that you'd want to finish those goddamned missions.

also

Banned
Yeah, this is the justification for it, but I still think it's a little bit lazy to have her hood up from Axel's perspective (it's supposed to be the face *under* the hood that changes depending on the viewer), but I also understand that there isn't really a good way to depict what Axel's seeing.

Although I thought the Secret Reports say that Axel and Roxas both see Xion's normal face (Axel says she looks like Namine). Axel shouldn't see her as something blank.
Axel can't see Xion's true face until day 74.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
They don't, but you'll get the heartless one halfway through the game without trying. As for the gummi ship one, you'll destroy way more ships that you'd want to finish those goddamned missions.
Ugh, yeah, part of me wants KH2 just because of the fact the gummi ship sections were done a LOT better. Sounds like I'll get the heartless one on my Normal playthrough.

Silvawuff

This game has a beautiful OST. Loving it.

I think we'll see a KH 2.5 before 3 comes along. My big question is what we'll get in it. Maybe KHII:FM and BBS HD? That would be a perfect setup for KH3, not to mention let loooots more people play BBS, which I think was one of the best in the series.

A bunch of Bestbuy's had signs up for the game coming out but none of them got copies...
Except 1 way north of town. I got over there and got one of the 3 copies they had. I have not played KH1 since it first came out so it's time to see if it holds up : )

Neolith

I think we'll see a KH 2.5 before 3 comes along. My big question is what we'll get in it. Maybe KHII:FM and BBS HD? That would be a perfect setup for KH3, not to mention let loooots more people play BBS, which I think was one of the best in the series.

There a lot of things you will see before KH3 comes out...

Hopefully they include Dream, Drop, Distance too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love how this, GTA, and Wind Waker all come out within a week of each other. Probably the only games I'd ever 100% all at once.

...and by love I mean hate.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Picked up my copy. Surprised the artbook is the case itself, though I just remembered FF13-2's LE was similar. & wow, Square Enix Members code, forgot about those. Looking forward to possibly playing this later today or later this week.

Top Bottom