• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Falk

that puzzling face
PS. Kinda amazing that you cleared it with that Ghetto setup xD
How many rounds did you have to stall/fight ? More than 3 ?

It was a slugging match with me healing every round after 1 and ending with 0 gauge, so smells like 5 or 6 rounds.

Faiz

Was able to 6* Guilt Snow White - 49%. Not bad even though she wont get any use.
Anyone here who got more than 50% on his Snow White with his first attempt ?

I think she caps out at 50% right? We did pretty well then!

Debating whether I should bother making another 5* myself. 1 day left to get the medals, which, granted wouldn't be hard, just feel like I'm done with her mentally, lol.

Famassu

You dont have a single unit with Def Up ? Def Up already was a reward and i think its a reward right now on the Coliseum Board as well.
Yeah, not a single medal of any kind with def up, let alone a powerful magic one. Def Up migh've been a reward but it was probably during a time when I was playing this less actively for a few weeks so I missed it.

I actually did manage to beat Cerberus after a couple of tries & with some rare luck. Noticed that friend medals randomly had a magic Riku medal with 10 000+ attack power and Def Up I and just barely managed to win, was left with something like 137 on my last turn with no chance to heal anymore.

RalchAC

My Blue team has 2 Def Up units: Vivi and Tinkerbell. Hope that is good enough to Cerberus.

Right now I won't do story mode though. I've been farming 63 for getting ducklings for my Snowhite. I have her at level 60 5*.

For farming Power Ducklings, the best I can do is running 57 twice + a stage where the Behemoth triggers, right?

For some reason it took me longer to 3-mickey 310 than it did 314 lol
(although we have 98% Guilt BC MIckey in our party <3 Nicoga)
. And my Olympia is at 20 because why not. And now the waiting game for more missions begin again :(.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For some reason it took me longer to 3-mickey 310 than it did 314 lol
(although we have 98% Guilt BC MIckey in our party <3 Nicoga)
. And my Olympia is at 20 because why not. And now the waiting game for more missions begin again :(.

I love having my guilted Mickey, but I'm honestly more thrilled with how useful he is to everyone in nearly all situations. He can be used on any team because his special is non-elemental. He also tears the living shit out of raid bosses, so that will be super helpful as we start grinding raid bosses again.

I decided to chronicle 3000 jewels spent on Daily Deals since the new ten pulls are probably worse than ever.

Day 1:
3&#9733; Tinker Bell
5&#9733; KH II Leon ver. A
3&#9733; KH II Sora ver. A

Well, Tinker Bell is my favorite Disney character, but seeing as I have Queen Minnie, she is sadly useless. She also came with an Attack Up All I, which continues my streak of getting skills on medals that won't do much for them. At least I can 6&#9733; her for the sticker and transfer the skill.

Leon and Sora are going to be made into pips.

Day 2:
5&#9733; Phil
3&#9733; Pluto
3&#9733; KH Sora ver. B

Bad pull, nothing more to add. Phil would be great if I didn't have Diz, I guess. Pluto will become a pip, but he's really not useful with the new Snow White medal available.

Thanks to Namine and Zache's shared Sora and Pals, I managed to two turn 314. Glad I finally got to use Namine for something. Now if only I were anywhere close to completing the objectives for 310...

SoulUnison

Banned
Looks like the rest of my party jumped ship, so I bailed, too.

What's the best GAF party for someone who puts time in every day? (Unicornis, although, I guess there's no reason I can't switch now.)

xclk07

Spend orichalcum on Olympia now or save it for some later keyblades (if there are any)?

Do you not have the other keyblades maxed? I've got everything maxed, but can't get Olympia to 5 medal slots since it takes 2 Orch and I only have 1 new one from level 325. :-(

goMaki

Looks like the rest of my party jumped ship, so I bailed, too.

What's the best GAF party for someone who puts time in every day? (Unicornis, although, I guess there's no reason I can't switch now.)

NeoGAF United? It's so quiet ... I posted a bit back looking for a party as well, but I haven't heard anything.

SoulUnison

Banned
NeoGAF United? It's so quiet ... I posted a bit back looking for a party as well, but I haven't heard anything.

Yeah there were 4 people left in the party that seemed like they actually played, and one left, so I'm looking for a new GAF party.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Our party on Unicorn has a handful of inactive members (including Academic). Hopefully when Academic returns, we can get someone to kick inactives and get some new folks in.

Psxphile

Currently grinding Mission 318 for Nether materials so I can raise Olympia's level. Got nothing else to spend these AP on right now. You can get an average of 2 waters, 3 flames and 4 stones per run which is a fair amount of each I guess

Also triggers the Spider Raid boss after about 7-8 runs, lol.

Damn, I need a 2nd Orihalcum to get past level 16 and finally get that fifth slot.

Managed to clear 314 on my second try as I had to retool Three Wishes with my Captain Goofy that has paralysis while also utilizing Nico's fully guilted BC Mickey for massive damage.

Took me 3 turns but I was starting from 0 gauge so had to work for those orbs. &#128540;

My Sora & Pals medal is another workhorse for me, as it dealt the final blows.

Malyse

Future Keyblades are still far down the line, Divine Rose (the next in line) doesn't appear until Story Mission 433. Moogle of Glory comes from a special tournament and who knows when that will appear. Level up Olympia to 20.
They nerfed the fuck out of MoG for Unchained. The version in [chi] boosted every attack type in every slot. It was glorious.

RalchAC

I decided to chronicle 3000 jewels spent on Daily Deals since the new ten pulls are probably worse than ever.

Day 1:
3&#9733; Tinker Bell
5&#9733; KH II Leon ver. A
3&#9733; KH II Sora ver. A

Well, Tinker Bell is my favorite Disney character, but seeing as I have Queen Minnie, she is sadly useless. She also came with an Attack Up All I, which continues my streak of getting skills on medals that won't do much for them. At least I can 6&#9733; her for the sticker and transfer the skill.

Leon and Sora are going to be made into pips.

Day 2:
5&#9733; Phil
3&#9733; Pluto
3&#9733; KH Sora ver. B

Bad pull, nothing more to add. Phil would be great if I didn't have Diz, I guess. Pluto will become a pip, but he's really not useful with the new Snow White medal available.

Phil and DiZ stack, so you can have both buffs activated.

I have both, I tried and it works. DiZ gives a grey atk buff, and Phil gives a red one.

Falk

that puzzling face
Some maps had me stacking Aerith + Vivi and then 2 Stitches + guilt (one being a friend medal) at the end. Notably mission 300 1-turn requirement.

Not sure how the color-specific boosts stack in comparison to that although I know it's supposed to be higher.

c-murph

Hey guys,

Is there a faq out there to teach me how to combine medals more effectively?

I had a bunch of 4* Squalls (KH Leon II B) that I threw together and now he has 2 yellow dots. Does this just increase his stats? Kinda like in Mortal Kombat Mobile when you combine two cards of the same type.

I have three Sora A's... One at Five Stars, another at Three, and the third at two or something. Is the most effective way at combining cards is to maxed them all to 5 or 6 Stars before combining?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Hey guys,

I had a bunch of 4* Squalls (KH Leon II B) that I threw together and now he has 2 yellow dots. Does this just increase his stats? Kinda like in Mortal Kombat Mobile when you combine two cards of the same type.

I have three Sora A's... One at Five Stars, another at Three, and the third at two or something. Is the most effective way at combining cards is to maxed them all to 5 or 6 Stars before combining?
Guilt%20guide.png

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey guys,

There's a chart out there that shows the optimum guilt path. Here's the basic info:

Combining two identical cards gets you the dot as you've learned. Fusing cards that already have dots adds to the dots. Example...

5*(no dots) + 5*(no dots) = 5*(1 dot)
5*(no dots) + 5*(1 dot) = 5*(2 dot)

The optimal fusing path is a BIT confusing to memorize, so the easiest thing to remember is that you need a 5*(3 dot) and a 5*(2 dot) to get a 6* with guilt. For farmable medals (Stitch, Wakka, etc) you should hold off evolving those 5* medals until they have the necessary dots. For gacha medals, it's often not worth waiting because you may not ever pull another of that medal, and the 6* jump in power is worth it even with no dots.

In terms of what the dots do, after you clear mission 200 you unlock guilt. Each dot increases the multiplier on a medal's special ability. 6* medals can get a 6th dot, or a guilt bonus. This is an additional multiplier to the damage. Hypothetical numbers here...A 6* with all 5 dots filled in might have a 2.80x damage boost for their special (might be like 2.06x with no dots), but the guilt slot may roll with a 19%. So now you do 2.80x damage, multiplied by 1.19x extra.

Guilt can ONLY be added to a 6*, and ONLY after you clear mission 200 and get the power bangle. If you try to get guilt before that, it won't work.

Sorry, I'm mobile. Hope that makes sense!

c-murph

There's a chart out there that shows the optimum guilt path. Here's the basic info:

Combining two identical cards gets you the dot as you've learned. Fusing cards that already have dots adds to the dots. Example...

5*(no dots) + 5*(no dots) = 5*(1 dot)
5*(no dots) + 5*(1 dot) = 5*(2 dot)

The optimal fusing path is a BIT confusing to memorize, so the easiest thing to remember is that you need a 5*(3 dot) and a 5*(2 dot) to get a 6* with guilt. For farmable medals (Stitch, Wakka, etc) you should hold off evolving those 5* medals until they have the necessary dots. For gacha medals, it's often not worth waiting because you may not ever pull another of that medal, and the 6* jump in power is worth it even with no dots.

In terms of what the dots do, after you clear mission 200 you unlock guilt. Each dot increases the multiplier on a medal's special ability. 6* medals can get a 6th dot, or a guilt bonus. This is an additional multiplier to the damage. Hypothetical numbers here...A 6* with all 5 dots filled in might have a 2.80x damage boost for their special (might be like 2.06x with no dots), but the guilt slot may roll with a 19%. So now you do 2.80x damage, multiplied by 1.19x extra.

Guilt can ONLY be added to a 6*, and ONLY after you clear mission 200 and get the power bangle. If you try to get guilt before that, it won't work.

Sorry, I'm mobile. Hope that makes sense!

Wonderful! Thanks guys!

Oh, What's Guilt?

I have both, I tried and it works. DiZ gives a grey atk buff, and Phil gives a red one.

Interesting, is the added boost worth taking up another slot?

I currently run them on my Treasure Trove (which is actually my second weakest keyblade) and it's helped me take out some high level enemies - particularly raid bosses - with ease for the most part.

CRS

Finally done with Snow White event. Will be able to Guilt my medals once but that's fine since I won't be using them.

I currently run them on my Treasure Trove (which is actually my second weakest keyblade) and it's helped me take out some high level enemies - particularly raid bosses - with ease for the most part.
Cool, I'll certainly give it a shot then, thanks.

Finally done with Snow White event. Will be able to Guilt my medals once but that's fine since I won't be using them.
Snow White seems like she could be very useful in the coliseum.

Tirod

Hrm, I thought I read somewhere online that with this quest update (325) we would have enough Orichalcum to unlock all the keyblade medal slots.

Rocking:

Starlight +20
Treasure Trove +21
Lady Luck +20
Three Wishes +20
Olympia +16

When I try to take Olympia to +17, I only have 1/2 Orichalcum. I've got all the quests completed and I did the lowest Proud Power Quest challenge (rewards an Orichalcum).

Please send help.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hrm, I thought I read somewhere online that with this quest update (325) we would have enough Orichalcum to unlock all the keyblade medal slots.

Rocking:

Starlight +20
Treasure Trove +21
Lady Luck +20
Three Wishes +20
Olympia +16

When I try to take Olympia to +17, I only have 1/2 Orichalcum. I've got all the quests completed and I did the lowest Proud Power Quest challenge (rewards an Orichalcum).

Please send help.

Nope - update gives you one more Ori, but you'll need the NEXT 25 quests to finish Olympia and get that 5th slot.

Tirod

Nope - update gives you one more Ori, but you'll need the NEXT 25 quests to finish Olympia and get that 5th slot.

Both ecstatic and disappointed to hear that. I legit thought I sold an Orichalcum some point down the line, haha.

Thanks for the response.

Thanks for this tip, I happened to have both Phil and the White Rabbit (along with Diz and Aerith) and they made 1-turning the mission 300 and 310 bosses a cakewalk!

Skittles

rest of the adamntium quests are up. means we can max everything but olympia. good to see the raid boss back, i want the rest of my costumes for cost

Psxphile

Hm, Adamantite quests haven't been too difficult all things told. Starlight mission maybe, since just about every enemy has high defense and hit hard but I managed to squeak by.

Used up the rest of my AP on Munny quest grind. I'll do the event quests and the new Olympia upgrade material quest later.

Famassu

WTF, this Starlight Adamantium quest is totally impossible. -_- I could do the first room if I go all out and blast all my special attacks on the second enemy, but then I'm left with very little to battle with in the second room. I mean, these motherfuckers 1) have Def Up II, 2) can get Attack Up II and 3) can inflict Def Down III on me. How in the fucking fuck are you supposed to beat that?

You guys almost scared me with the Starlight Adamantite quest. That was actually incredibly easy.

Black Coat Mickey laughs at my enemies' elemental shields.

For the Starlight quest I used a max level Starlight with the following medals:
5* DiZ w/ Def Boost I
14% Rikku
+850/+850 22% Wakka
+1000/+1000 25% Stitch w/ Atk Boost II
+100/+100 6* 3 Pip King Mickey w/ Atk Boost II
+600/+600 95% CoM Mickey w/ Atk Boost II (<3 ya, Nico)

Top Bottom