• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Done with the new stuff! Need to look into the new avatar boards. Probably gonna skip them like I have every other one since no cost nodes = no sale usually for me.

Sölf

I haven't played this in ages. I think I was around level 20 or 30 or something? I guess even now there are still no news regarding an official EU release, eh?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It was a slugging match with me healing every round after 1 and ending with 0 gauge, so smells like 5 or 6 rounds.

Hah...nice - we are definitely entering the stage were its more about surviving with some Tank Teams instead of aiming for a one shot. Especially if you have Queen Minnie you can tackle the tank/heal approach for many Challenges. Add in defense skill 1, poison etc. and you will take down the Boss.

Boost units ala Diz/Phil really lose some appeal if you cant 1turn to begin with...would be cool if we could save up diffrent setups per Keyblade, i hate having to switch up Medals all the time between Raidbosses, Storystages, Coliseum etc.
I think she caps out at 50% right? We did pretty well then!

Debating whether I should bother making another 5* myself. 1 day left to get the medals, which, granted wouldn't be hard, just feel like I'm done with her mentally, lol.

Are you sure ? I remember reading she was Tier 3 so i though 75% would be her may. Aaaaanyways 49% or 25% doesnt make much difference since i will never use her xD
Having Namine copy their defence buff made it super easy for me.

Yeah playing the stage i was like...damn i really need Namine soon - okay i cleared the stage without issues but i expect Challenges down the line where you will be screwed without her skill.

Did not expect the Starlight Keyblade Challenge to be hard.
I did manage to be able to do it thanks to Minnie.

Treasure Trove was cake compared to it.

Edit: Yeah Namine would be a nice medal due to all the defense buffs.

CRS

Have some questions regarding Defense Boost tiers.

Is Defense Boost 2 somewhat worse than 1 since 2 reduces damage by 33% and 1 by 50%?

Because they're different skills, can both proc during the same attack?

Just trying to see what to add to my healer.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Is Defense Boost 2 somewhat worse than 1 since 2 reduces damage by 33% and 1 by 50%?

I believe the wording is off. 1 reduces damage to 50%, 2 reduces the damage to 33%. So in the case of 1000 damage, 1 would mean you take 500, 2 would mean you take 333.

It looks like a bad translation; it should say it reduces your damage to 33%, not "by."

CRS

I believe the wording is off. 1 reduces damage to 50%, 2 reduces the damage to 33%. So in the case of 1000 damage, 1 would mean you take 500, 2 would mean you take 333.
This is what I thought at first but I wasn't sure because it said 'by' and not 'to'.

Would you happen to know if 1 and 2 can both proc? Either way, going to add it to my healer knowing it's really strong now. Thanks!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This is what I thought at first but I wasn't sure because it said 'by' and not 'to'.

Would you happen to know if 1 and 2 can both proc? Either way, going to add it to my healer knowing it's really strong now. Thanks!

I don't have any Def Boost 2 medals yet, but I suspect that you can only proc one or the other.

So is this gonna be like the last raid event and give us load of lux. Also does this have an Omega too like the last one

Edit: Omega just spawned for me so that answer the latter question

Double edit: Yay The Encounter theme

Tidd

So is this gonna be like the last raid event and give us load of lux. Also does this have an Omega too like the last one

Edit: Omega just spawned for me so that answer the latter question

Double edit: Yay The Encounter theme

It only has an Omega version. :D

Ilvocare

Also when are we suppose to get the snow white and seven dwarfs rewards.

FUCKING THIS

I worked my ass off for those 6*s, SE. You made a deal, now pay up!

(I don't know why but I'm actually really mad about this. I expected them to drop along with the ranking rewards.)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It's funny - they are taking their sweet ass time with the Snow White event rewards, but they're happy to dish out ranking rewards immediately after reset DESPITE hackers jumping in at the last second and fucking people over.

Really, they should be waiting a week to sort out the hackers rather than rewarding them like they have.

Can't wait till we get into that two hour window. Grinding the raid boss now though as I want it at a high level by 7pm pacific window.

RalchAC

Mine is at level 20 I think.

The tail has more than 4 hp bars.

My setup right now is:

5* DiZ, 5* Phil, 6* Goofie A (22%G), 6* Auron, 6* KH1 Cloud, 6* Sora and Pals (Friend).

I can't kill the boss anymore.

Mine's at 21 I believe
with a setup of 5* DiZ, 6* KH2 Cloud, 6* KH1 Cloud, 6* KH1 Riku, 6*KH2 BC Riku, and Ava's 6* Guilted KH1 Cloud

Can solo mines still but not in one go.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Guild Oblivion has 2 openings on Unicorn! Please be level 100+, share a smart medal, and be relatively active. We have started purging members who aren't playing. No lux requirements. Leave your ID if you'd like an invite!

cw_sasuke

Psxphile

Tempting. My group doesn't seem very active lately, and there's quite a few dead weights. Alas, I've already gathered a shit load of Lux. Maybe next week.

Got Event Raid Fish up to Level 23 from 3 before I ran out of AP during the timed event. Tens of thousands of Lux, and I only leveled up once.

Quick question. I V have the poison debuff and I as wondering if it counts as a defeat enemy in one turn Mickey if you poison the enemy and it dies in the turn change. Like right when the poison triggers during he enemy phase and if it dies will I get the medal?

Quick question. I V have the poison debuff and I as wondering if it counts as a defeat enemy in one turn Mickey if you poison the enemy and it dies in the turn change. Like right when the poison triggers during he enemy phase and if it dies will I get the medal?

I don't think so.

xclk07

Pretty sure I remember doing this and getting a "turn one kill", so it should work.

Psxphile

Yeah. Done it a few times now.

CRS

It's crazy but one medal (Sora and Friends) turned my Three Wishes/Magic keyblade into the best one, if not one of the better ones.

Razmos

Just beat level 200 and got the Power Bangle, and I fused my Stitch medals together and rolled 22% guilt, that's good right? What happens if I add another 6* Stitch, does it get reset and reroll?

Zebei

Another free medal for Japan and will be a 3000 Jewel Avatar Board in NA -_-

it will also be nerfed :p

Just beat level 200 and got the Power Bangle, and I fused my Stitch medals together and rolled 22% guilt, that's good right? What happens if I add another 6* Stitch, does it get reset and reroll?

Pretty sure the max for stitch is 25% so that is pretty damn good.

If you use another stitch you will get another roll. If it's lower nothing changes. If it's higher it goes up.

AKA you can't lose. (Well except time and Munny)

Or at leas that is what i've been told :p

cw_sasuke

Welcome to the Big Boys/Girls Club xD

Faiz

it will also be nerfed :p

If you use another stitch you will get another roll. If it's lower nothing changes. If it's higher it goes up.

Having had a 0% increase when rerolling guilt 3 times now I can sure as heck say it feels like a giant effing loss. ;_;

Razmos

Ah I see, thank you! :)

Did a random 3 pull and got Black Coat Riku (KH2) and Leon ver.2 (does more damage the higher your HP), nice!

Psxphile

Mystery medal revealed:
CkbdewKVEAEYAZo.jpg

I guess it had to be Thursday somewhere. Lucky JP players.

Top Bottom