• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

goMaki

I'm still looking for a party if there are any more on Unicornis looking for a new member.

I don't know if level matters, but I'm at 205 and currently have a level 100 Sephiroth on Share.

N3DPGL3.png

Org. XIII and another chance to get Sephiroth?

Tirod

Well shit.

If I knew Sephi was going to be put back in the pool, I wouldn't have splurged as much last time and gone all in for the Sephi chance + Marluxia pulls.

I can do like...2 pulls at the moment but that's it. /:

Ilvocare

Round 42

Slowly grinding hoping to get top 100 in ranks.

oof

I'd be satisfied with wedging myself into the 2500s and up, honestly. My speed deck can't compete without serious ingenuity.

Org. XIII and another chance to get Sephiroth?

w o w

Marluxia already???? Or is this different from that one who's supposed to be the best medal in the game?

Wait, that picture is. Aight, cool. Maybe I'll grab a Reverse Medal for real this time? I'm almost ready to pull, too.

Zebei

F2P and crying.

All I wanted was Sephiroth and a bunch of Org XIII

RIP me.

Awww well, that just means I have to try instead of just blazing through I guess. :p

Primus

So the first set of OXIII medals in JP KHUX was Lexaeus, Marluxia (non-boss), Larxene, Vexen and Zexion, with Axel (SP) as the Premium of the batch.

Marluxia is the standout, pretty much a clone of Riku (KH2) but with a higher Guilt max of 100%. Vexen is probably the weakest of the bunch, his special relies on Paralyze for max multiplier, otherwise it's pretty crap. The remainder are all good.

Axel (SP) is a fantastic medal, Power multi-hit for 1 gauge with the High HP = Higher Multiplier bonus.

This is, of course, based off of the JP values. NA might be different, we won't know until later tonight.

Tidd

So the first set of OXIII medals in JP KHUX was Lexaeus, Marluxia (non-boss), Larxene, Vexen and Zexion, with Axel (SP) as the Premium of the batch.

Which makes 5 new medals. Exactly what we have in the album. So no new premium medal?
I guess I will only pull if we get a guaranteed OXIII medal otherwise I would rather save my jewels.

I finally managed to get all of the farmable medals (that I want) to a guilted or about-to-be-guilted state. All I need now is Munny and Mickeys.

The grind can finally slow down!

CRS

So just to be clear, the Org XIII medals are added to the regular medal pool, right? Meaning that they can be obtained through Daily Drops now.

Razmos

My 6* Auron medal has 4 special attack pips now, would be good to guilt a non-free medal, even if he isn't all that great

Primus

Quick run through the stats, the OXIII medals seem unchanged from JP KHUX.

The lack of Roxas (SP) is starting to get grating.

Razmos

Did the daily 3 pull and got Hades and KH Cloud, nice!

I have Leon ver. B as well who seems to have the same ability, is one better than the other?

SubZero

Neo Member
I managed to pull Sephiroth in the previous deal at 12:30am. Decided to try again at 12:30am today and got Sora & Pals.

CRS

Did the daily 3 pull and got Hades and KH Cloud, nice!

I have Leon ver. B as well who seems to have the same ability, is one better than the other?

I think Leon is actually a bit better since he has more defense. But other than that, they're identical.

Tirod

Decided to do 2 10 pulls; No Super Rare/Org XIII medals.

BUT I'm not salty. I can guilt KH2 Black Coat Riku, Limit Form Sora, Valor Form Sora, and Zack now!

Will do one last pull on Moday with the weekly extravaganza reset.

Primus

But Sora&Pals is better. The only reason someone would want Roxas is because it's him.

Roxas (SP) comes with a Magic Attack buff on top of his high single-target damage, pretty much staying relevant until Terra (Illustrated) comes out way down the line.

CRS

Roxas (SP) comes with a Magic Attack buff on top of his high single-target damage, pretty much staying relevant until Terra (Illustrated) comes out way down the line.

That's what JPN has. That's probably why they haven't released him here yet since he's so strong.

Kain

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got none of the Org medals, of course. The only 5* was the panic and the other gargoyle medal, the rest are dupes.

Gacha gonna gacha I guess.

Tidd

Sora & Pals has a higher multiplier, guilt and one special bar less. At the best the ATK buff is an extra 20% and only a buff for himself (this is where I could be wrong) which still isn't better than the extra 30% guilt Sora&Pals gets. And this doesn't include the 0.1x higher multiplier. So I don't see how Roxas is superior. Maybe my math/information is/are wrong but I doubt it.

Boogiepop

KHII Kairi, KH Riku, and another KHII Cloud, and then everything else was freaking freebie medals.

Not sure how I feel about this, but I think the game may hate me. But the Kairi is at least a good pull, right?

Edit: No wait, I'm dumb. Bambi and Simba were in there, and they're junk but not freebies. And there is a Mickie that I can use for a another dot on that starting Mickey at least...

KHII Kairi, KH Riku, and another KHII Cloud, and then everything else was freaking freebie medals.

Not sure how I feel about this, but I think the game may hate me. But the Kairi is at least a good pull, right?

Edit: No wait, I'm dumb. Bambi and Simba were in there, and they're junk but not freebies. And there is a Mickie that I can use for a another dot on that starting Mickey at least...

Kairi and KH1 Riku are both good.

No. The new medals are Vexen, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Larxene and Zexion. Also all the previous epic medals are in the pool.

It's hardly Org. XIII then, KHUX. It's more like Org. V. Man, new medals are always exciting but I really want Roxas. Do y'all think Roxas will come bundled with cooler medals than this and I should wait for his event?

Zebei

"Also note that the mighty Sephiroth and Illustrated Sora & Pals Medals are available only during Epic Medal Carnivals!"

If this means these 2 are recurring medals you can bet im excited.

INB4 this is the last epic carnival and it gets renamed for a loophole

This week's medals are pretty meh-worthy. Not worth doing a 10-medal pull.

I'll either go for Daily Deals or keep purchasing the premium Avatar boards (gonna need more Cost since I'm gonna be guilting like half a dozen medals this weekend).

creid

Why wouldn't they bring them back? New players would miss out if they didn't. I'm sure we'll see all the medals cycle through quite a few times over the long run.
Apparently in the Japanese version they haven't come back at all since they were first available.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So GAF is in unicorn for the most part? Probably gonna use my one change to get in there because this random bear group I'm in isn't cutting it.

Ilvocare

It's hardly Org. XIII then, KHUX. It's more like Org. V. Man, new medals are always exciting but I really want Roxas. Do y'all think Roxas will come bundled with cooler medals than this and I should wait for his event?

It is interesting to note how these Org. medals are specifically the traitor crew who got fucking bodied in CoM. (I'm excited to try and grab Zexion myself, but the time that has passed is getting ludicrous, in that I can't even see myself having 3k jewels when the next Carnival drops. I'm REALLY thirsty for those increased jewel drops and dailies, now...) Axel and Roxas don't seem to be included because they lived through those events by either slinking away or being in a completely different place at the time. It'd be interesting if this whole nonsense was trying to follow the canonical timeline in the main series via release date.

That's almost certainly NOT what it is because how do you explain practically every other non-free medal. But can I think it would have been kind of neat, in only in a 'parallels repeat themselves' type situation, game balance be damned?

Neoxc

Neo Member
Just did a Medal pull this morning and all I got was trash. My only epics were Pinocchio and Cerberus. Cerberus is alright; but I don't know how I feel about Pinocchio.

Just did a Medal pull this morning and all I got was trash. My only epics were Pinocchio and Cerberus. Cerberus is alright; but I don't know how I feel about Pinocchio.

I felt bad about getting Pinocchio as well. :<

I guess he can be useful, though...? I'd rather just stick to healing.

Credo

Add me to the people who didn't get a single Org XIII medal. I did get a 6* Sora & Pals out of it at least, so thanks to whoever recommended I save my medals for a bit when I asked about spending them a few days ago.

Top Bottom