• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Primus

A new Treasure Hunter event has started up, replacing the Raid Boss event.

Looks like it's going to be a rotating single level, with three Objectives. The first two are always "Open all treasure chests" and "Collect all materials", those will award a 3* Chip and 3* Dale respectively. The third objective is "Defeat X in one turn", where X changes from level to level and rewards different things ranging from 6* Moogles to Cids, Chips and Dales.

Easy loot, really.

CRS

Not rotating. It's like Story Quests.

d6c73c5e11fd33f3d09ee7274a296e15.png

Enemies level go up by 10.

Psxphile

Now that the week's over I'm ready to jump ship for greener pastures.

First I need to decide what faction to align with. Seems the active players in this thread are all consolidated in Vulpeus and Unicornus.

Reminder that there's a new Olympia material quest that can nab you a bunch of Underworld specific materials. I recommend doing a few runs so that you don't have to worry about it later, especially with half AP being a thing.

CRS

Reminder that there's a new Olympia material quest that can nab you a bunch of Underworld specific materials. I recommend doing a few runs so that you don't have to worry about it later, especially with half AP being a thing.
Yeah but most of us should be getting plenty of materials while we get the second Orichalcum during the next batch of 25 quests.

Anyone happen to know what materials are needed for Olympia 18-20?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Unless other people in Guild Oblivion object, I'm going to start removing Unicorn members who have only been logging in for the daily reward. Rank D or E with ZERO lux gained during a major event is not OK, especially considering they are getting the rewards that players who WANT to contribute are not eligible for.

So if you get booted from Guild Oblivion and don't know why, it's because you aren't helping. Logging in every day but not playing or anything isn't really fair to those who want to be part of a dedicated party.

That said, if anyone still needs a party on Unicornus, post your ID! We ranked 23 this past week, so we definitely have active players!

RalchAC

Unless other people in Guild Oblivion object, I'm going to start removing Unicorn members who have only been logging in for the daily reward. Rank D or E with ZERO lux gained during a major event is not OK, especially considering they are getting the rewards that players who WANT to contribute are not eligible for.

So if you get booted from Guild Oblivion and don't know why, it's because you aren't helping. Logging in every day but not playing or anything isn't really fair to those who want to be part of a dedicated party.

That said, if anyone still needs a party on Unicornus, post your ID! We ranked 23 this past week, so we definitely have active players!

Hey congrats! We (GAF Kingdom) ranked 25 iirc. Vulpes won again though :/

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey congrats! We (GAF Kingdom) ranked 25 iirc. Vulpes won again though :/

Two top ranked GAF parties?? That's awesome! I think Vulpes is going to win every week for a while...Hopefully the tides shift eventually.

Also note about Guild Oblivion - if you were booted accidentally, please message me. :| I think I removed someone on accident that I shouldn't have.
The lower Rank E player was right next to someone with 0 lux as well, but I think they were higher rank and my phone hiccuped when I selected the person.

Razmos

I could do with a good party in Unicornis.

Name: RAZMOS
Id: 52071

(Only got a little bit of Lux at the moment because I've been at work)

That is, uh, a lot of Adamantite Ores.

I also looked at Starlight. What are these gems for levels past +25?

757505! 757505!

Actually, the party I'm in placed 35th this week, but I'd like to join a GAF party so I can talk here outside of the game.

c-murph

I'm free! Choose me!

Malyse

I discovered I had three characters in PSO2, so I'm doing a mass reset of all of them. Meaning I'm going to really run on Unchained for this week.

Ilvocare

Now that the week's over I'm ready to jump ship for greener pastures.

First I need to decide what faction to align with. Seems the active players in this thread are all consolidated in Vulpeus and Unicornus.

Well I'm in Leopardos but I seem to be the only person in this entire thread who is?

On another note I finished the Green Trident Tail event with my raid boss at level 40 (i.e. both male and female boards cleared out with like two to three pips in the Seasoned Wielder board) and I can't even begin to imagine how ridiculous fighting level 50s must have been by oneself! Like, FUCK.

At least now I can take a break? Maybe?

Psxphile

Well I'm in Leopardos but I seem to be the only person in this entire thread who is?

On another note I finished the Green Trident Tail event with my raid boss at level 40 (i.e. both male and female boards cleared out with like two to three pips in the Seasoned Wielder board) and I can't even begin to imagine how ridiculous fighting level 50s must have been by oneself! Like, FUCK.

At least now I can take a break? Maybe?

Yeah, looks like this week will be incredibly slow compared to last. The new event is a pushover.

I finished the whale event with close to 2 million Lux and a level 53-54 raid boss. At that point, with the medals I had on hand including a lackluster selection of Friend medals, there's just no way to beat it in 9 minutes by yourself without blowing jewels on gauge replenishing. Even then it's unlikely since you waste so much time spamming Special attacks. And my old group wasn't much help, had less than ten assists by the end of it. Part of the reason I felt it was time to go, seemed the few who hasn't completely given up were only logging in for jewels and little else.

Has anyone experimented/in the know how the damage in dmg tied to to turns passed medals (like KH2 Cloud) scales? As in how many turns you need to wait until the damage is maximum ect.

edit: and what's up with Peter Pan and Tifa being identical medals lol.

Has anyone experimented/in the know how the damage in dmg tied to to turns passed medals (like KH2 Cloud) scales? As in how many turns you need to wait until the damage is maximum ect.

edit: and what's up with Peter Pan and Tifa being identical medals lol.

It's like that for KH Cloud and KH Leon B. Basically, one favors offense over defense slightly, and vice versa. Otherwise they're exactly the same, right down to the damage multiplier.

I'm contemplating dropping a $15 on this finally. I know the current 3000 jewel draw isn't crazy, but I could use a new epic (and my 5x 600 pull the other week was just abysmal). Mostly, I would like to open up the daily dungeons so I can level, evolve and merge the mess of medals I have and I think doing that during a week with a non-repeating event would be ideal.

Plus, I just got a sweet second job so I'll have a lot of extra fun money (and the down time to play this a lot).

I'm contemplating dropping a $15 on this finally. I know the current 3000 jewel draw isn't crazy, but I could use a new epic (and my 5x 600 pull the other week was just abysmal). Mostly, I would like to open up the daily dungeons so I can level, evolve and merge the mess of medals I have and I think doing that during a week with a non-repeating event would be ideal.

Plus, I just got a sweet second job so I'll have a lot of extra fun money (and the down time to play this a lot).
I got Zexion and a whole bunch of who gives a poot.

I did get a KH II Aerith, so I now have all three "colorless" attack up medals, plus Phil and White Rabbit (just missing whoever magic attack up is). Plus another Minnie (two pips now) and two Mushus (three pips). Two freebies (Stitch and KH Sora) were sadness makers tho.

Zexion is a single target magic medal, so I assume that's pretty good (it's uncommon, at least).

I got Zexion and a whole bunch of who gives a poot.

I did get a KH II Aerith, so I now have all three "colorless" attack up medals, plus Phil and White Rabbit (just missing whoever magic attack up is). Plus another Minnie (two pips now) and two Mushus (three pips). Two freebies (Stitch and KH Sora) were sadness makers tho.

Zexion is a single target magic medal, so I assume that's pretty good (it's uncommon, at least).

Zexion is supposed to be very good, yes.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Wait, the Guild Oblivion party is full?

NOOOOOOOOO

This is like the 4th time I tried to join a GAF party and fail. :<

I sent you an invite a while ago...Gotta be faster I guess! ;) We are going to be purging more soon enough. Don't worry. With no major event this week and only a super easy chain of rewards, it will quickly become obvious who isn't actually playing at all.

Ilvocare

I'm also in the leo clan, best clan medal design

yeyeyeyeyeye

in other news, I cleared out the entire treasure hunter event and now my medal inventory is filled to burst

I don't want to dump Chips, Dales, and Cids on my Stitch but at this point I'm out of ideas as to who to give them to because I just fucking can't keep giving more stuff to my Magic and Power decks.

This sucks...

also there being only one 6* Chip medal with the rest being 3* and 5* in this event sucks. It's not bullshit, but it sucks.

Faiz

It takes six 5* to evolve into a 6*

Yep, it's the base medal plus five evolve medals, for 6 total. No bonus just space savings.

For 4->5 it takes the base medal plus 4 evolves; again no bonus just space savings.

Edit: small correction, 3* boosts actually evolve to 5*.

Yep, it's the base medal plus five evolve medals, for 6 total. No bonus just space savings.

For 4->5 it takes the base medal plus 4 evolves; again no bonus just space savings.
Pretty good Munny savings, if you are feeding them to leveled up units. Tis why I make 2 Cid 5s and feed those to my maxed out 6*s rather than feeding them individually.

That may well be, it hasn't mattered enough for me to do the math and see. Space has been a much bigger concern on my end.
Space would be a concern for me too, however I tend to feed Chip and Dales as I get them.

Currently I have:
- 1000/1000 22% Wakka
- 1000/1000 25% Stitch
- 1000/1000 KH II King Mickey
- 625/475 Hades
- 100/100 Limit Form Sora

In that case, why not combine the 2 Cid 5s into a Cid 10?
That actually costs more. It's not a HUGE difference in the long run but it is a difference.

- To feed any medal to 100/100 Character costs 2,000 per medal.
- Merging five Cids together costs 5,000.
- Merging two Cid 5s together costs 5,000.

Thus:
- Feeding ten Cids to a maxed character costs 20,000.
- Merging ten Cids into a Cid 10 and then feeding it costs 17,000.
- Merging ten Cids into two Cid 5s and then feeding those costs 14,000.

RalchAC

doesn't the Back Cover trailer already show that the Ursus leader is the traitor? He talks about defying the masters teachings and attacks 2 of the other foretellers

We are all dying and the barren land in Birth by Sleep is probably Daybreak Village.

Unless we all are in a dream world or something like that, forced to revive the events that brought destruction to Daybreak Town.

I don't know. I need to replay the games. So far I've only replayed 1, CoM and 358/2 Days. I will ask a friend 2.5 or buy it.

Top Bottom