• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Avallon

I just realize I've been the only active member in my GAF party for two months! So I quit that bitch and moved myself over to Vulpes. Any ACTIVE party have an invite for me? I play daily. Ignore the rank, though. I just switched unions.

YOhBIQz.jpg

Okay so guys, since i've given up on reaching max guilt on my Riku (it's just too frustrating and hard) i've moved on to preparing extras for the eventual future Meow Wow and Pals event. How many extras do you think i'll need in order to reroll it into a good enough guilt percentage?

c-murph

Okay so guys, since i've given up on reaching max guilt on my Riku (it's just too frustrating and hard) i've moved on to preparing extras for the eventual future Meow Wow and Pals event. How many extras do you think i'll need in order to reroll it into a good enough guilt percentage?

I'm going for three extra guilt re-rolls.

I have have each medal guilted just to hold on to for the OCD collection (Meow Wow 24%, Sora 19% and Riku 14%).

Then I have another two 6* Meow Wows with 2 and 3 pips with a two 6* Riku and two 6* Sora for fusion with that Meow Wow & Pals guilt.

I just finished 6* three more Meow Wows. I have three extra Sora that I still have to level and find another three more Rikus. But that's the plan for tonite.

I'm going for three extra guilt re-rolls.

I have have each medal guilted just to hold on to for the OCD collection (Meow Wow 24%, Sora 19% and Riku 14%).

Then I have another two 6* Meow Wows with 2 and 3 pips with a two 6* Riku and two 6* Sora for fusion with that Meow Wow & Pals guilt.

I just finished 6* three more Meow Wows. I have three extra Sora that I still have to level and find another three more Rikus. But that's the plan for tonite.

I think i'm just gonna go with 2 extras. I'm currently finishing up with the second set and I already feel bleh. Someone earlier was right. The AP limit is there for a good reason. I feel like being able to play this without limits is exhausting me mentally.

I am holding on to two 6* Rikus, two 6* Soras, a lvl 100 6*3 Cat and a 6*2 Cat. If I don't get a good % roll from that, I'll use the event for it. If we get the same thing that Japan did, then it will drop 5* versions of all 3 characters. I'd rather take my chances there than clog my inventory with tons more extras.

c-murph

I am holding on to two 6* Rikus, two 6* Soras, a lvl 100 6*3 Cat and a 6*2 Cat. If I don't get a good % roll from that, I'll use the event for it. If we get the same thing that Japan did, then it will drop 5* versions of all 3 characters. I'd rather take my chances there than clog my inventory with tons more extras.

Well hopefully we get the event a lot sooner than later.

Ah shit, they added Luxord? Damn, I wish they'd allow us to pick one medal of choice as a freebie, I need the best Org. XIII member.

Guess I'll just have to hope and pray I'll get it.

Boogiepop

Daily draw brings me two craps and a good again. Simba, KH Yuffie, and the Hag. So at least that's something. Really hoping I can get at least one premium before this thing ends, though...

Famassu

Praise be Beelzebub for my Alice. Hades would be totes impossible for me without it. Being able to take away his Def Up III and Attack Up buffs is a life-saver since a 2 turn victory ain't happenin' with my current medals.

Also managed to barely win the Olympia Adamantine Ore quest. Seemed impossible but I prevailed. o/

EDIT: also, bleh at my luck with these daily pulls. Absolutely nothing good.

Malyse

They could release another 2.8 event at the game launch in December, with Aqua event, the 2.8 medals and maybe add some HD premium medals to the gacha like the Sora that it's been shown.

Aqua would have probably been to powerful if guilted so soon in the game.

Only one month until we finish the prologue, yeah!

You gonna learn quick about having expectations.

RalchAC

You gonna learn quick about having expectations.

Hahaha.

I never have any expectations in Gacha games after playing One Piece Treasure Cruise for a year.

I'd say it's the most likely option. Common sense and all that. But common sense is the least common of all senses so I'm probably wrong.

Ilvocare

Decided to do the daily pulls instead of a 10 pull. Maybe my luck will pick up then, I thought.

First day was Vivi, 3* Timeless Pete, and Adult Hercules. 2 dupes to beef up my current medals and more DPS for Power ain't bad, but ain't great either.

Second day was Olette, Tidus, and KH Sora Ver. A.

Fuck you too SE.

Is there any particular stage I can farm for Sora A drops? I want to guilt him tonight, before the 1ap event is over but only have 1 copy, atm.

Boogiepop

Okay, so with the 3D event, I now have enough to guilt each of the medals and have one extra Sora and Riku. So I can take those extras and eventually fuse them with a guilted Meow Wow when that event comes around, right? Is there any particular reason to try to get more extras or anything, or am I pretty much in the clear now?

Okay, so with the 3D event, I now have enough to guilt each of the medals and have one extra Sora and Riku. So I can take those extras and eventually fuse them with a guilted Meow Wow when that event comes around, right? Is there any particular reason to try to get more extras or anything, or am I pretty much in the clear now?

Do not do this, friend. Your new medal will inherit the low guilt percentage of the old Meow Wow. What you need is a 6 star Meow Wow with 2 pips and a 6 star Meow Wow with 3 pips. Then fuse one 6 star Sora and 6 Star Riku into each Meow separately and then fuse the resulting medals together to get a combined medal with high guilt.

So to recap:

6 Star Meow Wow with 3 pips+6 Star Sora+6 Star Riku=6 Star SMR medal with 3 pips
6 Star Meow Wow with 2 pips+6 Star Sora+6 Star Riku=6 Star SMR medal with 2 pips

6 Star SMR medal with 3 pips+6 Star SMR medal with 2 pips=Guilted 6 Star SMR medal

Boogiepop

Do not do this, friend. Your new medal will inherit the low guilt percentage of the old Meow Wow. What you need is a 6 star Meow Wow with 2 pips and a 6 star Meow Wow with 3 pips. Then fuse one 6 star Sora and 6 Star Riku into each Meow separately and then fuse the resulting medals together to get a combined medal with high guilt.

So to recap:

6 Star Meow Wow with 3 pips+6 Star Sora+6 Star Riku=6 Star SMR medal with 3 pips
6 Star Meow Wow with 2 pips+6 Star Sora+6 Star Riku=6 Star SMR medal with 2 pips

6 Star SMR medal with 3 pips+6 Star SMR medal with 2 pips=Guilted 6 Star SMR medal
Okay, I haven't finished evolving everything yet anyway, so I guess that just means hunting down an extra Sora and Riku. So a bit of a pain, but not too bad at least. Thanks!

RIP 1 AP event, I will miss you.

- Three Mickey'd everything but Hades.
- Got a boatload of Munny.
- Every single medal is lvl 100; except DiZ / Aerith / Vivi at 80, 6* Wakka at 1, 6* 3D dupes at 1.
- Rolled 17% on Sora A.
- Rolled 20%+ on my 3D Sora and 3D Riku.
- Rolled 22% on Donald A (he dropped while farming Sora A, so I figured why not?).
- Nearly 10/10'd or 15/15'd all of my Skills.

Famassu

Noooooooo, the SRM medal is a power one? As if I didn't already have enough of those. I'm actually hurting for some speed medals now. Aqua + Auron somewhat fixed my magic medals for the time being, but now I really want better speed medals. I'm getting by with my 6* Aeris, KH Sora B and a nice Sephiroth friend medal, but I feel like I'm somewhat lacking in Speed otherwise.

Does anyone know what exactly the multiplier for attribute strength/weakness (i.e. power vs speed, etc) is? I tried searching around but couldn't find any specific info.
My Black Coat Mickey is about 1.27 times stronger than a medal I currently have on Treasure Trove, but I'm not sure if it would actually be worth it to switch him in since he doesn't get the attribute bonus.

CRS

I think bonus is 1.5, same attribute is 1.0, and weak is 0.67 multiplier

Couldn't play too much this week and didn't reach the 100 million level. Did get almost all of my medals to level 100 though so worth it in the end.

CRS

Anybody else getting an error when trying to access the new Lady Luck Adamantite quest?
Yeah, not available yet.

Classic Square, announces events early and doesn't launch them in time.

Also, it feels sooooooo good to see my AP go down lol

CRS

Outside of Coliseum (I have Olympia for that), I've done everything there is to do in the game so I'm going to start saving my Adamantites. So once we get more difficult quests and a certain attribute is giving me trouble, I'm just gonna level up the appropriate keyblade.

Razmos

Did another 10 pull while the epic medal carnival is going on, got like my sixth white rabbit medal (which id be happy about if I didn't already have Kairi), KH2 cloud, my third Dumbo and 2 Xaldin medals. Xaldin seems pretty good, but I got Saix in my last pull, hmm.

Top Bottom