• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Kinsei

Banned
I feel really bad for anyone who didn't already farm all of the medals they needed from that event. Sora and Riku's abysmal droprate + 50 AP per run = Ridiculous.

I don't have any Soras and only one Riku. This really sucks.

Meow-Wow is taunting me. Why is it even the Dream Eater mascot? There are so many cuter ones, why couldn't it have been Electricorn, Juggle Pup, Komory Bat, Me Me Bunny, or Kooma Panda?

c-murph

I don't have any Soras and only one Riku. This really sucks.

Meow-Wow is taunting me. Why is it even the Dream Eater mascot? There are so many cuter ones, why couldn't it have been Electricorn, Juggle Pup, Komory Bat, Me Me Bunny, or Kooma Panda?

Where you been for the last 10 days?

Malyse

JP is going to version 1.3. Adding minimum guilt to Quest Objectives as well as the Sleeping Lion (??!) keyblade. Also, we apparently are having some type of event that's also story based? Which isn't exactly new, as [chi] did that all the time; the Dark Corridor was an event as was the First Anniversary (where you met Donald, Mickey, Goofy in Daybreak Town). The event is in Wonderland.

Skittles

JP is going to version 1.3. Adding minimum guilt to Quest Objectives as well as the Sleeping Lion (??!) keyblade. Also, we apparently are having some type of event that's also story based? Which isn't exactly new, as [chi] did that all the time; the Dark Corridor was an event as was the First Anniversary (where you met Donald, Mickey, Goofy in Daybreak Town). The event is in Wonderland.
Minimum guilt? So one of your medals has to have a certain percentage? That's kind of fucked

Malyse

Minimum guilt? So one of your medals has to have a certain percentage? That's kind of fucked

Not really. What was shown was in the guilt range of the farmable medals. Plus this is 500 missions in. At that point you should have at least one guilted medal.

Not only that, I have zero idea how to do it with killing all enemies in 1 turn. If anyone does it, please post their setup!

Oh jeez, I didn't even notice that was the requirement. Yeah I can get the first two fights down no problem but no way am I getting the third group in one turn, especially since speed is my weakest attribute atm.

Got my second piece of adam using Lady Luck.

Setup:
6* Kairi
6* MF Sora
5* KH2 Aerith
6* KH2 Sora A
6* Queen
& Friend's 6* BC Mickey (guilted to 95%)

Psxphile

Survey is pretty quick. I suggest everyone asking to remove the farmable medals from the gatcha pool!

Good idea! I also wanted to suggest they do something about the dearth of jewels we get compared to Japan's KHUX.

EDIT: son of a bitch, I was in the middle of composing an answer to the final survey question and the game crashed. Guess I have something else to complain about.
EDIT: it did it again...
EDIT: survey sent. I let them know their survey crashed my game twice. Fingers crossed for more free jewels, lol.

Ava Pug

My Lady Luck pt2 setup.
9cxIVGP.png

RalchAC

This Lady Luck quest is absolutely nuts. 3 High Wizards with over 2 HP bars each. I think I need to bring more heavy hitters instead of using my cost-effective team.

My setup was:

1.- 5* Aerith
2.- 6* Tidus (22% Guilt)
3.- 5* Mulan
4.- 6* Sora KH2 A
5.- 6* Stitch (16% Guilt)
6.- 6* Sephiroth friend.

I guess my newly pulled Marluxia and KH2 Riku would be useful here.

Kinsei

Banned
Yeah, It's impossible for me to do the Lady Luck Pt2 quest and get the adamantite. My only AoE speed medals are Tidus and Timeless River Mickey.

Falk

that puzzling face
All my great green medals are single target.

I guess next they're going to have a blue medal quest with a single target boss with a shit ton of HP.

Kinsei

Banned
At least it's a rotating quest. Don't worry too much about it, just keep pulling dem medals.

Yep. While I would love to take my Olympia to level 22 this week, it's not a big deal. I'm sure we'll eventually get some awesome AoE speed medals that will wreck this quest.

Boogiepop

KHII Sora A, Donald B, and Valor Form Sora. That... does not seem like a very good draw.

Really hope I can get a premium before they rotate out again.

Zebei

Did the DDD event like 300 times trying to get the 1* sora because it was the only nedal I was missing for the album. Never got it.

Try it today after getting the adamantine now that it's 50 AP. . . get it first try. Thanks Square for ending the torture.

Also for the survey we should ask for a Tron medal and Leon avatar boards.
Please?

RalchAC

Did the DDD event like 300 times trying to get the 1* sora because it was the only nedal I was missing for the album. Never got it.

Try it today after getting the adamantine now that it's 50 AP. . . get it first try. Thanks Square for ending the torture.

Also for the survey we should ask for a Tron medal and Leon avatar boards.
Please?

I asked for a KH1 Cloud costume. I want that scarf :p

creid

I don't know if I'm going to be able to get that 2nd adamantite without some serious medal retooling.

Part of me wonders if they divided the normal drop rate by 50 when it was only 1AP.

Famassu

Ok, so I'm gonna need some help with my medals. Currently, my collection is as so (the "o" are the special attack levels/dots)

6* KH Sora Ver. B
6* Auron
6* KHII Mickey
6* KH Cloud o
6* KHII Aeris oo
6* Paine oooo

5* Lexaeus
5* KHII Cloud
5* Alice
5* Valor Form Sora ooo
5* Aqua
5* Peter Pan o
5* KHII Yuffie oo
5* KH Riku o
5* Vivi o
5* KHII Riku
5* KHII Sora Ver. B
5* Black Coat Riku oo
5* Minnie o
5* Donald Ver. B o
5* Diz o
5* Stitch ooo
5* Tinker Bell o
5* Aladdin
5* Adult Hercules
5* Dumbo
5* Jiminy Cricket

4* KH Yuffie
4* Goofy Ver. B o
4* Wisdom Form Sora
4* KHII Leon Ver. B
4* Magician Donald
4* Captain Goofy
4* Bambi

3* KH Aeris

So...

1) Which ones should I just sell immediately as worthless/redundant medals and what should I keep in case I need to try different strategies (i.e. have AOE medals in addition to single target heavy hitters)?

2) I'm on the verge of being able to afford a third 6* medal on my keyblades, which are the best ones to evolve to that level/which one should I do it first to?

Faiz

Yep, don't see how I'm gonna 1 turn the Lady Luck adamantite part 2 quest. Not enough AOE. If I'd pulled a Sephiroth, sure, but I just don't have the AOE strength to really go at it.

CRS

vI7S9y2.jpg

What I used:

330lZG1.jpg

21% Guilt on Tidus and an Attack Boost I with one dot on Sora

Plus an Attack Boost II Sephiroth friend medal

Psxphile

Might be doable with my current setup if I just had a KHII Kairi for that double buff. But to be sure, more AoE would seal the deal. Almost got Evil Queen to 100, I'll try again then and see how much of a difference she makes.

Posted earlier, but this was my setup for Lady. Nico's BC Mickey is what dealt the final blow:

24CFAC2F-4E0B-4BB8-A833-B72C7887C337_zpslyc1a4rp.png

None are guilted, MF Sora only has 3 pips, KH2 Aerith had 2 pips (got a third today) and KH2 Sora A has 2 pips as well. Only MF Sora has boosted attack thanks to Chip medals.

I did the Lady Luck quest with

5* Aerith
Guilted (12%) KH 1 Sora A
5* Vivi
6* Limit Form Sora
Guilted (17%) Stitch
And the real MVP Nico's Guilted BC Mickey

Before we get started you should know two things.

First, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is absolutely canon. Second, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ties directly into KH3, as well as Dream Drop Distance, Birth By Sleep 0.2 a fragmentary passage, and χ Back Cover. Don't assume that because this is a F2P mobile game that it's not as important as Birth By Sleep or Dream Drop Distance.

No surprise there.

Only shocker is that this is a legitimately fun game! I don't play a ton of F2P or really many iOS games at all, but I'm really digging this.

Really canny game. Like the controls a lot.

I just started on Friday when it was released here? And blasted through it because of the 1AP. Curently on level 215 at Lvl 83. Slow going now though. Not getting much in the way of Keyblade upgrades due to lack of those Orichalcum gems.

From now until 7/11/16, you can take a survey about your experience playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and earn 600 jewels upon completing the survey. It is important that you take note of your player ID number before taking the survey, because that is how they will know to send you your jewels. To take the survey, open the app, check the notice regarding the survey, and scroll until you see a button that says "Take the Survey!". It will redirect you to the survey.

The jewels will be delivered on or around July 13th.

Free money

Top Bottom