• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Could I get an invite? ID: 647 (already Unicornis).

i want to join gafkingdom, but dont have the jewels to transfer. I'll try and gain a 100 before the day is over

SpeedBeatz, you'll have to leave your current party first. Just let me know when.

Likewise, let me know when you get transferred Skittles.

You should get rid of people that are Rank E and 0th 0 Lux too.

Hm, I'm not entirely opposed to this but I understand life happens. I'll see if I can get a party consensus on the topic.

Good job reading the OP.

Guess I thought my /s was easily inferred, maybe not!

SpeedBeatz, you'll have to leave your current party first. Just let me know when.

I left my party about 5 seconds after I made that post, so I dunno what else could be the problem. I could always just request to join instead of waiting for an invite?
Screenshot I just took:
sKaWBID.jpg

Razmos

Finally got the adamantite from the Treasure Trove challenge! Took a lot of retries and luck hoping for my skills to trigger. Attack Boost II on KH Cloud saved the day, and Attack Prize Plus

Now my Treasure Trove is maxed out and I finally have a keyblade boost for my guilted black coat Riku who hits nearly double as hard

Falk

that puzzling face
Hahaha damn, I've got like 2 pips on my most common pulled medal.

Although I don't pull all that much, I guess.

Hahaha damn, I've got like 2 pips on my most common pulled medal.

Although I don't pull all that much, I guess.
I had two straight days where I got KH2 Mickey from a 3-pull. I have 4 pips on him now. I'd love to guilt him since apparently I'm not getting any epic medals :(. The perils of being f2p I guess.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's nice to be in a party which doesn't have a single bronze donald

We do still have a few of those near the bottom though. Hmm...

I'm not having a lot of trouble with the Crab, but my Magic medals are pretty strong. I can take out all 3 in one session, and I already have enough for both boards.

Skittles

For those wondering, each of the event boards take a little under 2000 to complete.

My 37% guilt yuffie is doing about 20k with no chip & dales and with only attack boost I. Really good medal

Bit the bullet and bought the weekly deal+grabbed the Yuffie avatar board, would like to get the Cloud one too but don't really want to spend more money on it (wish I'd saved some jewels); kinda weird/lame that they didn't make them available a full two weeks instead of just 11 days. On the other hand, my speed team is pretty weak...

Razmos

I got 47% guilt on my first try, but I haven't 100/100'd my Illus Yuffie yet. Glad to hear the damage is good.
I got 47% too, and yeah,the damage is very good, doing 15k damage on neutral targets (with a 1.50 keyblade boost) and around 20k damage on magic enemies, and this is without chip medals or skils

We do still have a few of those near the bottom though. Hmm...

I'm not having a lot of trouble with the Crab, but my Magic medals are pretty strong. I can take out all 3 in one session, and I already have enough for both boards.

My party has sooooo many Donalds still it's so disheartening... I need to escape Ursus

c-murph

I unlocked everything in the event boards. I have like a 1000 event coins left over. Do these carry over from month to month?

Sölf

So guys. Should I buy the 3000 jewel Yuffie Board? There probably won't be another chance to get that (in the near future at least).

Famassu

Got 3230 points saved for any possible added boards (haven't finished the two boards but I feel like I'd rather wait & see what is available in whatever boards they might add before splurging too many points on crappy Dale medals). They better not disappoint, lol.

Credo

Are there any ideal choices for skills on certain units? I think it's time for me to use a few of my unused Scrooge medals. I thought putting my defense medal on Minnie was pretty much a no-brainer since she's a staple for keeping me alive. Sephiroth, KH Cloud, and Sora & Pals are my best of each color, so I thought I could stick Attack Boost 2, Attack Boost 1, and Attack Boost All on those and it'd be fine, but I'd really like to know the "best" choice if such a thing exists. And after I've used those, I guess I could put Paralysis and Poison on my 2nd best units of each color. Any advice or a link to a thread from another site would be appreciated. Thanks!

Razmos

I don't really understand the point of Attack Boost All, considering that the normal Attack Boost skills trigger on swipes too

c-murph

Got 3230 points saved for any possible added boards (haven't finished the two boards but I feel like I'd rather wait & see what is available in whatever boards they might add before splurging too many points on crappy Dale medals). They better not disappoint, lol.

If your on a team of a bunch of people they're pretty easy to get. Just participate in a raid battle seems to net you 200 every time.

Kinsei

Banned
So we'll all get 3000 free jewels if the official twitter account gets 50k followers. That seems really scummy to me.

CRS

Are there any ideal choices for skills on certain units? I think it's time for me to use a few of my unused Scrooge medals. I thought putting my defense medal on Minnie was pretty much a no-brainer since she's a staple for keeping me alive. Sephiroth, KH Cloud, and Sora & Pals are my best of each color, so I thought I could stick Attack Boost 2, Attack Boost 1, and Attack Boost All on those and it'd be fine, but I'd really like to know the "best" choice if such a thing exists. And after I've used those, I guess I could put Paralysis and Poison on my 2nd best units of each color. Any advice or a link to a thread from another site would be appreciated. Thanks!
Those three medals are fine with Attack Boost II/I. Attack Boost All is pretty much useless outside of Objectives. You can use that on a Farmable medal.

Defense Boost I/II is best on Buff Medals and Healers.

As for Status Effects, I uaed them on high level (guilted) Farmable medals. i.e. Poison on Young Hercules, Sleep on Tidus, etc.

Famassu

Do not use Attack Boost All. Or at least replace that with Attack Boost I or II ASAP. Attack Boost All is pretty worthless as it only boosts damage of that medals normal swipe-AOE attack, not special attacks or attacks against single enemies. Attack Boost I & II can boost any & every attack, unless I'm mistaken.

What does attack prize boost or whatever do from the new cloud board?
Gives more shit (munny, maybe lux and special attack gauge orbs) when you attack enemies. So, for example, your special attack gauge is filled more quickly. I think someone here said that using some multi-hit AOE attack of a medal with attack price boost on a group of enemies filled his gauge from, like, 3 to 14 or 15.

If your on a team of a bunch of people they're pretty easy to get. Just participate in a raid battle seems to net you 200 every time.
300, sure, but it's still not all that entertaining even if you have 4-5 people attacking the boss. I'd rather save these and have a few guaranteed medals I want more than Dales from possible added boards and however many points I might accumulate in addition to these will go to getting lesser medals.

Faiz

It's common but putting this short of a deadline is pretty dumb. Yeah, right 27000 followers in the next 8 hours.

Famassu

So we'll all get 3000 free jewels if the official twitter account gets 50k followers. That seems really scummy to me.
A lot of people are playing this completely free. Might as well go through the least bit of effort to give a tiny bit of visibility to the game by following their Twitter account. I mean, you don't even have to actually promote it by tweeting something like "#KHUX #SOFUN #USHOULDPLAY #SPENDSOMEMONEYTOOPLZ", just follow the Twitter account. Nothing scummy about that.

Famassu

The pace of new follows seems to be decently quick. It was something like 23.6 thousand followers when I followed it and now it's already 24.5k. That's almost 1000 new followers in about 40 minutes. Maybe not enough to reach 50k unless it speeds up in the coming hours, but I think 30k should be easily reachable (assuming it doesn't slow down either).

Psxphile

Game is in maintenance. I was burning off AP from a rare level up from back-to-back raid bosses but I was denied the spoils of the last mission because it kicked in just as I had completed it. Oh well.

Tidd

I really hope we get the 50k! Unfortunately I already followed the account since the release of the game.

Would be really great to get the 3000 jewels!

Top Bottom