• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Psxphile

What to expect from maintenance:

CmuRw3JUIAARXz8.jpg:large

I notice some of these are from the KHUX JP 1.3 update.

Primus

"Added functions for events and campaigns"

This is good news. Means we might start getting the JP-specific events we've been missing.

Was already following them on Twitter, but I did check again to make sure I did.

Also downloaded the update so I should hopefully be good to go once maintenance is over.

Famassu

It's at 31,2k already now. Maybe 50k isn't totally unreachable. In less than 40 minutes it went from 29,4k to 31,2k. At this pace it could reach 50k in about 6 hours, do we have that much left? Lol.

Primus

There are apparently issues with the new KHUX patch and the developer beta 2 of IOS 10. KHUX crashes on launch with a kernel error every time. Only solution right now is to downgrade back to 9.3.3.

Famassu

What does that mean exactly?
I imagine Chi-the-browser-game had stuff like rain, Unchained Chi "removed" that stuff (as in, it didn't have it in the first place) -> now it does.

And seems like KHUX twitter acco won't reach 50k. Too little time, not moving fast enough. Plz speed up. ;__;

Falk

that puzzling face
Unlike an end-of-kickstarter burst I don't think we're gonna see a spurt at the end, if nothing else from the fact that the largest concentrations of the playerbase are asleep.

(Yeah yeah EU is waking up, etc)

Sölf

Unlike an end-of-kickstarter burst I don't think we're gonna see a spurt at the end, if nothing else from the fact that the largest concentrations of the playerbase are asleep.

Why I, as an EU player, have to follow the NA account, is also beyond me.

Falk

that puzzling face
I guess technically, aside from different storefronts as far as iOS/G goes, it's essentially the same service so dissemination of information with regards to events, maintenance and the like are going to be identical.

In contrast to, say, following KHUX Japan twitter.

Famassu

Sölf;209363395 said:
Why I, as an EU player, have to follow the NA account, is also beyond me.
It's the international account, despite the link/(OG) handle.

Welcome to the official International Twitter for Kingdom Hearts Unchained X!

So annoying of them to do this NOW when they are doing maintenance & ending it an hour before the maintenance ends when you can't message party members who might not follow news on the game too much. -_-

RalchAC

Yeah, the servers were down and the notification was pushed like... at 3AM? I only know it because I just came back home at 3AM after a staying awake and studying at university.

They should change it to just "International" or something. And add 2-3 hours, so europeans are able to actually open their game and see the Twitter notification.

It's 11AM right now where I live (Spain) so hopefully people notice, but...

The "relative time" clock they are adding is awesome though. It would be nice to have a PST clock somewhere because it's awful trying to make calculations every time a new event hits.

Razmos

Its their fault for running the campaign for a limited time while most of europe were sleeping. They should extend it since we are so close

Tidd

Maybe they are nice and give us 3000jewels nonetheless? Like "Hey you tried and we are pretty close to the goal so here's a surprise for you" No? I can dream ;__;

Falk

that puzzling face
Good Guy Square.

43k isn't anywhere near close. Heck, 43/50 which is 86% isn't even an A in the American grading system.

Like a dum dum I pumped that right into Illust. Yuffie. Come to daddy.

CRS

So, I have 7380 jewels.

Would you buy the Yuffie/Cloud boards?
Depends on a few factors.

How do your Keyblades look right now in terms of power?

Do you need stronger medals of every type?

Or are you lacking in just Speed?

Do you have the Cost Premium Avatar Boards yet?

Lnds500

My keyblades are OK, Speed could be better but it's not bad and I don't have most of the Premium boards.

Skittles

we should also be getting a new carnival tomorrow too
Dumb question:

Is there any benefit to Evolving Cid medals or is it just a good way to save space?
just saves space

Famassu

I have forgiven all your sins for not reaching 50k followers with the blessing of SQEX's 3000 holy jewels.

That said, goddamit my luck. I need, like, 9 5* evolve medals and I got only one from a single run and now I'm out of AP. -_-

Top Bottom