• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

What am I supposed to do now? I was playing on BlueStacks because my phone couldn't hold the entire game and its constant updates. Fuck, man. I'm so sad right now. That game meant so much to me.

CRS

It's the internal storage that kills me. I have a pretty big SD card but the bulk of the game is stored on the internal and my phone just can't handle it.

Have you tried other Emulators? It seems this update fixed some compatibility issues with some devices so maybe that includes other emus

Zafir

Have you tried other Emulators? It seems this update fixed some compatibility issues with some devices so maybe that includes other emus

The update killed emulator support, no one can seem to find any that still work.

It also killed Android N and Adoptive Storage support. Also doesn't work on iOS 10's beta either.

Pretty irritating.

Falk

that puzzling face
I log in and see like 8 crab omegas with their parts intact and no one else farming them anymore and I'm all 'don't mind if I do'

THANKS GUYS

Malyse

We will get Cloud Illustrated and a Highscore event where we can get Darkside and shadow medals.
High Score is the best event in the game by a significant margin. Dark corridors is absolute thee shit and they actually nailed translating it to Unchained. Now if we could just get a fragments of light event.

What am I supposed to do now? I was playing on BlueStacks because my phone couldn't hold the entire game and its constant updates. Fuck, man. I'm so sad right now. That game meant so much to me.
I used Nox on my PC from day 1 and it works perfectly fine. I've never liked using BlueStacks.

Edit: I just realized that I haven't played today after the update. Nox won't boot it. :/

Hachitora

Oh wow, the medals in-battle actually look nice now. I was always bothered by that, lol.

Also, with Cloud illust coming out, time to spend the 12k gems that I've got. If I get it before running out I'll probably buy the second Yuffie board. Wanna save for Sora illust too but I like Yuffie so

CRS

Cloud Illust. should be our most powerful single-target power medal for a while.

Yeah but you're not gonna get the most value out of him. Are you going to place him in Slot 1 so the rest of the Keyblade makes use of the Debuff or are you going to place him at the 5th slot for the Max multiplier?

I guess 3rd slot would be the best slot so you still get the Debuff on the last two medals and still get the second highest multiplier.

dqYKoQu.jpg

Ehhhhhh. Could have been better. Larxene is the best thing here for me I guess since good Speed AOE medals are a rarity for me (plus this is my first Speed Reversed) and Musketeer Goofy is decent I guess.

Primus

So far, without really trying and using a friend's Sephiroth for a 25% bonus, I've been able to crack 300k in the scoring event. Biggest barriers for me right now are the very high-level Invisibles (levels 150, 180 and 200) with huge defense. You seem to need somewhere over 6000 Attack on a medal to start doing actual damage, and even then it's pretty weak.

Tidd

So far, without really trying and using a friend's Sephiroth for a 25% bonus, I've been able to crack 300k in the scoring event. Biggest barriers for me right now are the very high-level Invisibles (levels 150, 180 and 200) with huge defense. You seem to need somewhere over 6000 Attack on a medal to start doing actual damage, and even then it's pretty weak.

Easy way to defeat the Invisibles: buy jewels do 70 pulls and guilt Cloud ;) This event screams P2W if you want to get a decent ranking.

Is the Darkside medal just for this event or can it show up in future high score events? I want at least 1 for the album, but idk if I'll be able to hold my current tier ranking for the entire duration.

Tidd

WOAH DID THEY BUFF THE SHADOW MEDAL??
It has tier 3 guilt and does the same thing as BC Mickey for only 1 gauge.

Just like everything else.

You're right but I think this goes one step further. We have millions of players (google play download counter but the active players should be lower) and only the Top 200 will get this as a guilted medal. And the funny thing is they won't even use it because they have better medals.

SubZero

Neo Member
WOAH DID THEY BUFF THE SHADOW MEDAL??
It has tier 3 guilt and does the same thing as BC Mickey for only 1 gauge.

You're right but I think this goes one step further. We have millions of players (google play download counter but the active players should be lower) and only the Top 200 will get this as a guilted medal. And the funny thing is they won't even use it because they have better medals.

Yep they did buff it, but BC Mickey is AOE.

alittlelove

Neo Member

I poisoned them to death. Not very efficient and satisfying, but it works, I guess. Doesn't do much for good scores though - I couldn't break 450k with a 25% bonus from Sephiroth.

also

Banned
Yay, made it to top 100. I can enjoy my 5 seconds of glory before getting pushed out :/
If only I somehow managed to pull a Sephiroth and an illustrated Cloud to boost my percentage...

Kinsei

Banned
They should have called the epic medal deal the Donald medal deal musketeer Donald, Two magician Donalds, and a Donald ver B.

*Sigh* I really want that Cloud.

Famassu

Do Vivi & KH Aeris' strength buffs not stack? Using them both it doesn't show "*sword symbol* 2", but alternates between non-type based strength buff icon and blue str buff icon. Unless Cerberus is just so tough that even with tier 2 str buff I can hardly make a dent to it with my most powerful medals. -_-

Sölf

Maybe it's not the best idea to hold onto all medals I have until I have 7 of each type, just to be able to evolve them one after another. I basically hit my 130 medal limit now. >_>

RalchAC

Grabbed a KH1 Kairi and a Sephiroth. Rest were dupes.

But I kind of feel my Marluxia is better than Sephiroth :/

I did the challenge once and got 370.000. I couldn't defeat the strongest shadows. I may try a different build with my Minnie in order to beat them.

And... what should I do with those Mirrors?

Do Vivi & KH Aeris' strength buffs not stack? Using them both it doesn't show "*sword symbol* 2", but alternates between non-type based strength buff icon and blue str buff icon. Unless Cerberus is just so tough that even with tier 2 str buff I can hardly make a dent to it with my most powerful medals. -_-

If you pay atention, you will see a sword symbol which changes to a sword + magic type symbol for a few seconds and then goes back to the sword. Since buffs are different you get two different drawings, instead of 2x one.

I actually got Illustrated Cloud! My first medal of the 6* only ones. I also got Marluxia and Saix so I'm happy even if the rest were garbage (Peter pan, simba, Paine etc.)

Skittles

bad thing about this event is that your ranking won't really change because of the nature of the event. one of our guild members made it into the top 200 though! getting that 700000 is gonna be impossible without ownong a sephy or ill cloud

edit: why is ava pug so based? put up a fully maxed ill cloud
tumblr_mlerqwlLne1qig1kfo1_400.gif

RalchAC

The new event is bullshit.

Like.

We are going to give this 2 free medals. People that get in the first 500 positions would be able to guilt them. The more Sephiroths / Illustrated Clouds you bring to the fight, the better.

Which means that only whales (unless there is somebody incredibly lucky) would be able to Guilt them.

But those already have better medals guilted, so they will never use them anyway.

The top tier rewards should have been something juicy (imagine 10 Cid medals x2, Chip x5, Dale x5, the first wave of Mickey & Brooms) but not a unit that whales won't ever use and those who could use won't be able to guilt.

Boogiepop

Got me a Luxaeus and a Musketeer Donald, so that's not too bad. Stuck on daily deals and best for the rest of the event, though, since that took my jewels a bit low...

Bladelaw

I used my free 3k to do the 10 pull. Musketeer Mickey is the only thing of note (unless Pinocchio is good?). Might pull again on Sunday to get the week long bonus dungeons. I'd be real happy with Ill Cloud.

Psxphile

The only thing High Score Event has proven to me is that the game will still crash when switching scenes on my phone. It's crashed three times from trying to leave the first room w/ the Invisible.

I was able to complete the event later (at lease the game remembers I was in a mission and respawns me at the beginning upon reboot). But what a hassle. If this is the shit I have to put up with after being locked out of Bluestacks then this game isn't getting any more of my time.

RalchAC

The only thing High Score Event has proven to me is that the game will still crash when switching scenes on my phone. It's crashed three times from trying to leave the first room w/ the Invisible.

I was able to complete the event later (at lease the game remembers I was in a mission and respawns me at the beginning upon reboot). But what a hassle. If this is the shit I have to put up with after being locked out of Bluestacks then this game isn't getting any more of my time.

The game crashes from time to time to me. It didn't happen before

Razmos

Highest score I can get (with a 73% modifier) is around 400,000. I don't think I can get any more than that unless I can kill the Invisible enemies over level 150, which I simply can't do

Top Bottom