• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

RalchAC

I got 480K or so with a 58% bonus. My team was:

Olympia +21

Defense Boost I - 5* DiZ
Paralysis - 6* Guilt Goofie
Poison - Sephiroth
Nothing - 3D Riku
Defense Boost I - Minnie
Attack Boost II - Ava Pug's Illustrated Cloud

I killed everything besides the level 200 Invisible. I need to try it.

Sölf

As someone who is at mission 235, I managed not even 70k. xD

God, I either need more storage or I should stop holding onto all these medals. Most of the normal medals are probably not good enough to fully upgrade them anyways.

Psxphile

The game crashes from time to time to me. It didn't happen before

For what it's worth I tweeted about the Bluestacks issue + my phone crash problem to the KHUX NA twitter account. I doubt SE are under any obligation to support android emulators but going out of the way to kill support that was already there is unfortunate. Probably a retaliatory move to cull the number of cheaters but it's affecting other users as well, including paying customers.

For what it's worth I tweeted about the Bluestacks issue + my phone crash problem to the KHUX NA twitter account. I doubt SE are under any obligation to support android emulators but going out of the way to kill support that was already there is unfortunate. Probably a retaliatory move to cull the number of cheaters but it's affecting other users as well, including paying customers.

Yeah, I was wondering if it was worth it to kill that profit. I personally spent quite a bit of money on the game and I use Bluestacks. Can't be the only one.

Tidd

I believe you have more success if you contact them via their support site. http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=13761&la=1

Ilvocare

Time for more pull results:

5* Donald Ver. A (Seriously???)
5* Aladdin (THIS IS THE THIRD ONE IN A ROW WHY)
4* Goofy Ver. B
4* Jumba Jookiba [heavy vomiting noises for both]
5* KH 2 Sora Ver. B (no use for him AND a dupe)
4* Magician Donald (a dupe I would have more effective use for if Aqua didn't replace him)
4* Paine (STOP IT)
4* Hayner (IT'S NO USE)
5* Wisdom Form Sora (dupe I don't use)
5* Musketeer Mickey (SURE, FUCK IT, I GIVE UP)

in conclusion, I give this pull a [grunts of increasing discomfort] out of 10

please ban free medals from pulls forever they are the literal devil

I will no longer pull any medals until I just nab all the premium costumes for their cost, fuck it all.

Malyse

Yeah, I was wondering if it was worth it to kill that profit. I personally spent quite a bit of money on the game and I use Bluestacks. Can't be the only one.

Pretty sure they were trying to preempt hackers.

Falk

that puzzling face
The new event is bullshit.

Like.

We are going to give this 2 free medals. People that get in the first 500 positions would be able to guilt them. The more Sephiroths / Illustrated Clouds you bring to the fight, the better.

Which means that only whales (unless there is somebody incredibly lucky) would be able to Guilt them.

But those already have better medals guilted, so they will never use them anyway.

The top tier rewards should have been something juicy (imagine 10 Cid medals x2, Chip x5, Dale x5, the first wave of Mickey & Brooms) but not a unit that whales won't ever use and those who could use won't be able to guilt.

There are other Gacha games that have it worse. Let the whales duke it out. If I really need a guilted Darkside (I don't, probably) I could just feed Mickey+Brooms or something.

All else being equal I think this is pretty benign as far as competitive ranking events go in terms of rewards, considering the score list rather than the ranking list.

I MISREAD AND IT'S ACTUALLY ONLY SHADOWS FROM SCORE LIST LOL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE THEN

Zafir

I believe you have more success if you contact them via their support site. http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=13761&la=1

Yeah I sent them a message via that complaining about the fact it doesn't work on Micro SD anymore.

I don't expect anything to come out of it though, I'm pretty sure it was a side effect they were willing to accept when they got rid of emulator support. I bet it won't be long before Brave Exvius suffers the same fate.
Pretty sure they were trying to preempt hackers.

Sure, and in the process they've killed support for many people on not just emulators. I'm not sure killing hackers was worth them losing any legitimate players from Emulators, Adoptive Storage users, or Android N/iOS 10 beta users.

Falk

that puzzling face
GN5u2bkl.jpg

Maybe I went overboard...

(3 Wishes +20 only has 42819 attack in comparison)

Guys, what's the best way to guilt something when you've already fucked it all up? Like, I had a Riku then I combined it with another Riku and raised it to 6 stars. Now I have two more of the same Rikus at 5 stars. What's the best course of action here?

Guys, what's the best way to guilt something when you've already fucked it all up? Like, I had a Riku then I combined it with another Riku and raised it to 6 stars. Now I have two more of the same Rikus at 5 stars. What's the best course of action here?

So you have a 6* with one pip and 2 5* with no pips. Right?

I'd combine the two 5* and wait until you can get the max pips (3 i think) on it before raising it to 6*. That should give you a 6* with 5 pips when combined with the other 6* you hsve. You still have to wait for an additional separate one to get guilt though.

I'd combine the two 5* and wait until you can get the max pips (3 i think) on it before raising it to 6*. That should give you a 6* with 5 pips when combined with the other 6* you hsve. You still have to wait for an additional separate one to get guilt though.
Thanks, man! This is really helpful.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

He already has four of the medal (one 6s1p and two 5s0p) total which means he needs three more for guilt. Combine the two 5s0p medals to make a 5s1p and then raise it to 6s1p and combine it with the other 6s1p to make a 6s3p medal. Now all he would need is to combine two 3s0p medals to make a 3s1p medal and raise it to 4s1p and then combine it with a 4s0p to make a 4s2p medal. Raise that up to 6s2p and then combine it with the 6s3p medal to guilt it.

Boogiepop

Is the Shadow medal worth using? My Green/Speed medals seriously need a boost, so it'd be good if it could fulfill that role...
(Currently using a KHII Kairi for that nice boost at least, and then I have a Limit Form Sora, Master Form Sora, and two guilted Stitches. Really, really, really wish I could draw a darn Sephiroth.)

Is it worth the effort to get that powered up and use it?

c-murph

Got an email from SE customer Service yesterday around noon regarding my lost save data. They sent me a list asking for a bunch of things (ID, name, Purchase order numbers, etc) of things I already sent them. They also asked for me to start a new account and send them the name and ID number. Fire off the email around 12:30 yesterday and didn't hear nothing back from them yet.

Hopefully, they can overwrite the save by Monday so I can participate in the Event, collect my 3,000 jewels and buy the Cloud board.

I'm still unsure if I should get the Cloud and Yuffie boards or not. I have a bit over 6000 jewels, but IDK if I should save them for the future (ex: Illustrated Aqua), get these boards (moreso for Attack Prize Plus) or use them for a shot at Illustrated Cloud. :/

Sidenote: I was able to load my account on my new phone, but it feels so weird playing on a small screen like this after playing on my laptop since launch.

Boogiepop

How bad would it be to try to force the Level 5->6 fairy to drop the 2 I'd need for upgrading one of my medals? I want to get that done, but in theory I should wait till Tuesday, I guess...

Falk

that puzzling face
FINALLY nailed the lv200 Invisible.

Did the maths, if Poison procced along with at least one Defense Boost, I'd be able to kill it.

First time everything lined up I belatedly realized I'd selected some random Goofy as my friend medal. Oops.

Sitting at ~2600 ranking with a 25% bonus (friend summon Illust. Cloud) with 439k points. Hopefully that's safe enough that I don't go above 5k since I don't think I can go any higher - have none of the bonus medals, not gonna pull either.

Might try with Olympia and Illust. Yuffie or something next week after I pimp out my Olympia.

edit: Speaking of Illustrated Yuffie, I caved. Had 3k, got 3k from maintenance, decided "hey, you know what Falk, since your gacha luck can cause natural disasters you might as well invest in something tangible instead and get something that is guaranteed a 20-50% guilt! Also Special Attack Plus, but oh my god a good non-Red medal with guilt!"

WIGFf0gl.png

... of course. The "to 50%" part of "20 to 50%" is a lie.

Psxphile

How bad would it be to try to force the Level 5->6 fairy to drop the 2 I'd need for upgrading one of my medals? I want to get that done, but in theory I should wait till Tuesday, I guess...

As in grind for 'em? Behemoths drop Floras at Level 30+. That's the only way to get them besides the Tuesday mission. Unless you meant something else.

Boogiepop

...just realized, the bonus for setting certain medals in the high score means that's how much you get added, not the amount of guilt you need for it to count. So it's less terrible then I thought. I have the Donald, so is it worth it? And do friend medals count? And if so does the bonus stack?

Psxphile

...just realized, the bonus for setting certain medals in the high score means that's how much you get added, not the amount of guilt you need for it to count. So it's less terrible then I thought. I have the Donald, so is it worth it? And do friend medals count? And if so does the bonus stack?

Yes to all. They make a big difference.

Falk

that puzzling face

I believe friend medals count, and it all stacks additively.

Skittles

FINALLY nailed the lv200 Invisible.

Did the maths, if Poison procced along with at least one Defense Boost, I'd be able to kill it.

First time everything lined up I belatedly realized I'd selected some random Goofy as my friend medal. Oops.

Sitting at ~2600 ranking with a 25% bonus (friend summon Illust. Cloud) with 439k points. Hopefully that's safe enough that I don't go above 5k since I don't think I can go any higher - have none of the bonus medals, not gonna pull either.

Might try with Olympia and Illust. Yuffie or something next week after I pimp out my Olympia.

edit: Speaking of Illustrated Yuffie, I caved. Had 3k, got 3k from maintenance, decided "hey, you know what Falk, since your gacha luck can cause natural disasters you might as well invest in something tangible instead and get something that is guaranteed a 20-50% guilt! Also Special Attack Plus, but oh my god a good non-Red medal with guilt!"

WIGFf0gl.png

You don't have a guilted KH 3d riku you can use? Also, that yuffie works as a multiplier too

Boogiepop

As in grind for 'em? Behemoths drop Floras at Level 30+. That's the only way to get them besides the Tuesday mission. Unless you meant something else.
Yeah, thanks. Considering I've only fought a behemoth maybe once since the last reset, I guess I'll just need to be patient.
Yes to all. They make a big difference.

I believe friend medals count, and it all stacks additively.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep that in mind for when I update my deck. Sucks though as I can't take the two strongest Invisibles with my setup as is, so I'd imagine that'll get worse if I try to force in a blue/magic medal (IE my Donald) (also, my draws have skewed me VERY strongly towards having good blue/magic and crap others).

Btw, while I'm thinking of it, was the question of whether a colorless and colored both together should be used, or if it's better to do just one and the rest normal attack medals, ever figured out?

Falk

that puzzling face
You don't have a guilted KH 3d riku you can use? Also, that yuffie works as a multiplier too

I didn't farm 3D Riku/Sora/Meow Wow - work beckons etc.

And yeah, I know Yuffie and a few greens (I have Aerith) give boosts. I'm getting my Olympia up to snuff before attempting.

Sölf

Have any of the medals from limited time events been reintroduced later on? If not I have probably missed out quite a few already, being only at mission 248 so far.

Famassu

This adamantine Cerberus quest is kind of bumming me out. Not simply because I can't beat it in one turn, but because I'm so far from beating it. Feel like I'd need to have a couple of high-ish % guilted Sora & Pals level medals to be able to do it and that's not happening in the next 2-3 years (even if one is a friend medal). -_-

also

Banned
Sölf;209574550 said:
Have any of the medals from limited time events been reintroduced later on? If not I have probably missed out quite a few already, being only at mission 248 so far.
Not yet. What you missed
-Judy Hopps (premium avatar board)
-Nick Wilde (premium avatar board
-Illustrated Yuffie (premium avatar board, ending July 11th, PT)
-Snow White (event)
-7 Dwarves (event)
-HD Aqua (free gift)
-KH 3D Sora (event)
-KH 3D Riku (event)
-Meow Wow (event)

The latter 3 will get reintroduced in an event where you can combine them. We will probably also get an event to be able to guilt HD Aqua.
Outside of HD Aqua, none of the time limited medals are really good.

WIGFf0gl.png

I was dumb and forgot to save the extra Yuffie to re-roll, but...

:s

Falk

that puzzling face
I was dumb and forgot to save the extra Yuffie to re-roll, but...

:s

Mine's 44% now after I managed to evolve the last Yuffie. (You'd be surprised how short on ducklings you can get when you actually need them. This game's daily system, heh)

Skittles

This adamantine Cerberus quest is kind of bumming me out. Not simply because I can't beat it in one turn, but because I'm so far from beating it. Feel like I'd need to have a couple of high-ish % guilted Sora & Pals level medals to be able to do it and that's not happening in the next 2-3 years (even if one is a friend medal). -_-
Nah, you only need one high guilt magic medal and namine to built it right now. This guy did it with a namine, guilted vivi, guilted king mickey, sora & pals, hag, and friend's guilted master form sora. Nothing too terribly impressive of hard to get a hold of eventually. Anyone should be able to easily due it within a few months based on our medal progression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jXSdxkBsoE

Mine's 44% now after I managed to evolve the last Yuffie. (You'd be surprised how short on ducklings you can get when you actually need them. This game's daily system, heh)

Nice!

I wonder if adding more than one pip at once to a 5+pipeed medal gets you a little better chance at higher guilt?

Psxphile

Yeah, I figure having one of the Tier 2 Boost medals would go a long way towards beating it. If I had a KHII Kairi I could probably take him with the medals I have now. Guess it'll have to wait until the quest rolls around again in two-three weeks. :\

Nice!

I wonder if adding more than one pip at once to a 5+pipeed medal gets you a little better chance at higher guilt?
Doubtful. I followed the fusion guide for guilting all of the farmable medals (which does just that) and most didn't break 20%. It's all RNG, really.

also

Banned
Yeah, I figure having one of the Tier 2 Boost medals would go a long way towards beating it. If I had a KHII Kairi I could probably take him with the medals I have now. Guess it'll have to wait until the quest rolls around again in two-three weeks. :\
KH II Kairi raises speed by 2 tiers, not magic.

also

Banned
Can someone explain what this high score challenge is about? I don't get what i'm supposed to do.
Defeat as many enemies as you can (Lv. 180 and 200 Invisible will be your biggest hurdle) and try to use as many medals that give your score a % boost as possible. The friend medal also counts towards the bonus %, so borrow an Illustrated Cloud or Sephiroth if you can.

Falk

that puzzling face

Doubtful. I followed the fusion guide for guilting all of the farmable medals (which does just that) and most didn't break 20%. It's all RNG, really.

I guess the exact question would be, since A + B + 1 = 6 results in a Guilt roll (e.g. 2 pip and 3 pip, or 5 pip and no pip for first roll, or 5 pip/guilt + no pip for another roll), would A + B + 1 > 6 result in the game automatically doing consecutive Guilt rolls as if you added them one by one?

(I'm not nearly OCD enough to find out even with farmable medals)

Famassu

This guy did it with a namine, guilted vivi, guilted king mickey, sora & pals, hag, and friend's guilted master form sora. Nothing too terribly impressive
That sounds mighty impressive to me. ;__; Or at least something I might not be anywhere near of in the few months considering I still need to max my cost (that's 5000 jewels just for the avatar boards I'm still missing) to be able to have the 4th & 5th 6* medals in my keyblades and after that I'd need to have good enough luck to pull some very/super rare medals & lots of duplicates to guilt at least a couple of the medals I have.

Falk

that puzzling face
WELL

pWmcGB3l.png

NybzLfjl.jpg

Cloud was the only one doing anything resembling damage to the lv200 guy. Probably made a mistake putting Defense on him and Attack Boost II on BCRiku rather than the other way around.

Minnie did 1 damage but was keeping Cloud buffed (since Cloud's special is HP-dependent)

Rank 1600ish. I think I'm done. If I still go above 5k by the time the event ends, then screw it, it isn't worth any more headache.

At this point it seems to be more what bonus medals you have than any other semblance of actual power level progression.

536k with my +21 Olympia keyblade
5* Vivi.
6* KH2 Cloud with Poison
6* Snow White with Defense Boost 1
6* Illustrated Cloud with Attack Boost 2
6* CoM Riku with Attack Boost 2
and a friend's 6* Sephiroth

Ranked around 1000, basically my max since I killed all of the Invisibles (or unless I pull another good medal/raise one of my 8% medals to 6*). I did find it funny that I would go kill the 200 one first and have more issue the 180 afterwards lol.

Falk

that puzzling face
basically my max since I killed all of the Invisibles.

Yeah, this is where I'm at as well. Literally can not break 500k here because I kill everything on the map after putting every single boost I have available on a deck. Which amounts to just Illustrated Yuffie (Earlier mistook Aerith for speed medal Aerith, so no bonus there). The chances of me pulling something I want/need from gacha is about the same as Kim Jong Un-suddenly televising a public apology to the world and transforming NK into utopia or something, so that's going to be my maximum.

The only way I could have gotten more bonus might have been from 3D Riku/Meow Wow as pointed out earlier in the thread, but had to skip that event due to work. Oh well.

xclk07

WELL
Rank 1600ish. I think I'm done. If I still go above 5k by the time the event ends, then screw it, it isn't worth any more headache

Thank you SO much for this setup. Worked great. Cracked 500k and at 1500. I agree there's not way I'm getting all that much higher, but I think we can sneak in below 5000.

xclk07

Nah, you only need one high guilt magic medal and namine to built it right now. This guy did it with a namine, guilted vivi, guilted king mickey, sora & pals, hag, and friend's guilted master form sora. Nothing too terribly impressive of hard to get a hold of eventually. Anyone should be able to easily due it within a few months based on our medal progression
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jXSdxkBsoE

He really only gets this because of the guilted epic friends medal. It's not just "one high guilt magic medal", I think it's a lot harder that you are stating.

I agree we'll be able to guilt up most of our medals (esp. when the Mickey Brooms hit), eventually, but I have a feeling the vast majority of us are still months away from being able to complete this one.

Top Bottom