• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Skittles

He is? :D Never really seen anyone mention BC KHCOM Riku so I didn't think he'd be anything too amazing, especially with that self def-debuff. Your post makes my pull sound much better than I originally thought. :D Is Timeless River Pete a decent AOE power medal? He seems to be a slightly more powerful reversed version of KH1 Riku. Low cost power AOE, moderate but not especially high damage. I guess he could have his uses if there are a lot of battles with groups of enemies.
Pete is literally a slightly better KH1 Riku, with slightly better stats and attack multiplier. He's good if you don't have a Cerberus
Sölf;209696698 said:
That moment, when you are at mission 300 and get your ass handed to you.

Welp.
Just wait until 350, i'm glad our party had a namine or that would have been impossible

Both Adamantite Quests weren't too hard. Starlight was one of the easier ones, and I had about as much difficulty with the Olympia as I did with the Treasure Trove (although as has been said before, bless Nico's guilted BC Mickey). I still don't get why the Three Wishes one has such a ridiculous spike.
You lucky duck, a guilted BC mickey would make that quest absurdly easy. :(

I'm reading about the fuck up that One Piece Treasure Cruise is going through right now. I wish SE would fuck up that badly and give all premiums on a 10 pull/daily lmao

Sölf

Ain't even the worst fight.
tumblr_nsq8qjj9mN1qgggqfo3_250.gif

Just wait until 350, i'm glad our party had a namine or that would have been impossible

Yeah, I still can do some stuff. Like, actually leveling my Yuffie, which is still 5* level 1 because I didn't use her. Or exchanging Hayner for Winnie & Piglet. But my AP ran out, so I can't do that stuff yet.

It also doesn't really helpt hat I am in a party with only 1 friend, who is at quest 70 or something like that... xD

The high score challenge has allowed me to correct something that had bothered me for weeks. Now all of my KH 3D medals are at full guilt. My Riku has become even more of a beast. So perfect.

Did some pulls over the past few days. Are these as bad as they seem?

EhgAHPN.jpg

njnXouU.jpg

B4WXP8j.png

first pull is great:
Limit Form Sora
Leon Ver B.
KH2 Riku
3 Musketeer Mickeys
Vivi
TR Pete
Tinkerbell is decent if you don't have an alternative healer

5* KH Cloud is also a great pull for a daily. Second is meh but at least you got a Musketeer Donald which is good.

Tidd

Got 645,288 points with a 81% score multiplier and my rank is 562 right now. Hopefully I can stay in the first 1000 because I doubt that I can go higher. Maybe if I evolve my Kairi but for that I'm missing three avatar boards. With her I could go past the 700k.

This was the team I used. (Thanks again to Ava Pug <3)

also

Banned
Got 645,288 points with a 81% score multiplier and my rank is 562 right now. Hopefully I can stay in the first 1000 because I doubt that I can go higher. Maybe if I evolve my Kairi but for that I'm missing three avatar boards. With her I could go past the 700k.

This was the team I used. (Thanks again to Ava Pug <3)

If you want to break 700k, you will need at least a 103% bonus (78% yours, 25% friends).
So you need 1 25%, 3 15% and 1 8% medal.

So other than getting all those medals, what's the point of trying to get a super high score in the high score challenge?
You get different medals depending on how high you rank. The best rewards is only for the top 200 players.

Tirod

Today was a good day.

Played around with some medals and got to Rank 515 for the High Score Challenge event. Crossing my fingers I stay in the top 1000 for the 5 Darksides, I don't think I can get a higher score with what's available to me.

Went into Olympia Pt. 2 and managed to down it with all my Attack Boost II going off.

Decided to do a 3000 pull, which netted me the last 2 Black Coat Mickeys I needed to guilt him. Got 82% my first roll, proceeded to fully Chip, Dale, and Cid him.

Hit up Coliseum with my him in different Keyblade set ups dependent on the challenge. I'm sitting at Rank 421.

Falk

that puzzling face
I mean over the course of a day you're going to pick up a few lv1 1* medals anyway.

But it's still hilarious.

Sölf

I just did this. Twice, because I ran into the boss accidentaly on the first try. But it's rather easy, you only need single target special attacks, as there are exactly 9 enemies.

Sölf

I ran into 7 incl. target

I'm bad at hide and seek.

If I remember correct:
1x near the chest
1x bottom left
1x top middle (a bit up/right of the boss)
1x top right
1x below the giant grass in the middle
3x bottom right
1x Boss

Skittles

So after thinking about it and after recently trying OPTC. KHUx may have the best model for gacha. The fact that you are guaranteed at least one non-trash medal from a 10 pull is better than anything i've encountered. It's also good if you like to spend lots of money since you're guaranteed the new medal after awhile. The guilt mechanic pretty much makes F2P viable and makes some farmable medals better than gacha ones for quite awhile. For all the complaining I hear(mostly offsite), we have it pretty easy compared to most.

Famassu

"Daily 6* Chip, Dale, Cid medals & more!" says the banner of these daily shitties. That was not a 6* Dale, SQEX. Or a 6* munny medal. Or a 6* exp medal.

Boogiepop

Well, at least my daily draw gave me a DiZ finally, which I did kind of need. So that's a plus. On the flipside, the other 2 were farmable. I swear, the farmables most not only be in the gacha pool, but also have increased rates for how often they pop up...

Sölf

"Oh, yeah, fighting Cerberus, I have my powerful Magic Medals, I am going to-" *oneshot*

"..."

Well, this may take a while.

creid

So the level 200 Invisible just dealt to me 5900 damage. At level 215 I have 5100 HP.

I hate this thing really.
Yeah I don't know how but I beat the 200 easily on my first try, but now that I'm going back for a higher score he always kills me on the 4th turn or so. I guess Defense Boost must have procced the time I beat him. ~~RNG~~

Sölf

What's the best way to trigger the various bosses if you also want a chance for the Omega version?

2x Mission 57 and then? This adds up to 56 enemies so I thought 19 more would be enought, but that doesn't trigger. Should I just do 57 again but only run to the boss and then do one of those missions or did I miss something?

lyrick

Sölf;209775397 said:
What's the best way to trigger the various bosses if you also want a chance for the Omega version?

2x Mission 57 and then? This adds up to 56 enemies so I thought 19 more would be enought, but that doesn't trigger. Should I just do 57 again but only run to the boss and then do one of those missions or did I miss something?

57, 57, 10 -> then target the level for the one you want

Sölf

When leveling up medals you sometimes get a GREAT experience boost. Is that just completely random or can that somehow be triggered? I just got my first one now and I am already at mission 314, a friend of mine is at 62 and got like... 8. xD

Primus

Sölf;209803903 said:
When leveling up medals you sometimes get a GREAT experience boost. Is that just completely random or can that somehow be triggered? I just got my first one now and I am already at mission 314, a friend of mine is at 62 and got like... 8. xD

It's random, I seem to get it maybe once out of every 10-15 meldings.

creid

Bah, just tried high score again with another 7%, and only jumped from 2400 to 1900. I'm gonna get booted back again :(

Falk

that puzzling face
Nice thing about having my literal maximum score possible (have none of the bonus medals outside of what I used + friend summon) is I'm not pressured to check my ranking every other hour since I can't even affect the outcome.

I'm just gonna check the rankings when event is over in 3 days and cry myself to sleep then.

Sölf

Well, since I won't be able to beat Cerberus for the forseeable future, I will just level up my other medals. And maybe do a daily draw here and there. Today gave me two I already had and Tinkerbell, but I already have Minnie, so yeah~ >_>

Famassu

Did a 600 and 300 jewel pull yesterday. Got Daisy (yay for speed specific healer, now I can do, like 2k-3k more damage than having to use Minnie if I ever need a healer), KH Cloud duplicate (up to two pips on Cloud), KH1 Sora B duplicate (first pip for him o/ ) and Simba (is he any good?)

c-murph

Hopefully they give you gems for all the daily logins you missed out on

Well I assume I still get the 3,000 bonus still... I asked for the Cloud board in exchange since I was going to use the gems to buy it. But Still nothing from them yet. Sent the email on Thursday. I got the reply email asking for my info and to create a new account with its info on Friday afternoon. Wednesday today. Never gave me any time frame though...

Top Bottom